The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPuffMan View Post
Any weekend special?
People busy humping with bf lah... lol
Old 07-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
People busy humping with bf lah... lol
lol than we wait for video
Old 07-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

By my ex colleague, intern and institute alumnus and a milf during my part time job eons ago.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
CommHQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
By my ex colleague, intern and institute alumnus and a milf during my part time job eons ago.
They masturbated for you?
Old 07-05-2017, 08:29 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whoa so daring
Old 07-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

This thread is amazing!
Old 07-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommHQ View Post
They masturbated for you?
Yes... my work needs quite a bit of OT... that's when things get interesting when everyone's guard is down after the bosses left. The OT I mean is till after midnight when the security also hardly check.

It's also this time when I get to see a lot of zg from my colleagues and more intimate topics.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Yes... my work needs quite a bit of OT... that's when things get interesting when everyone's guard is down after the bosses left. The OT I mean is till after midnight when the security also hardly check.

It's also this time when I get to see a lot of zg from my colleagues and more intimate topics.
LOL next thing you know, everyone want to know where you work at?
Old 07-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
whoa so daring
Twice was accidental. We were drying clothes in the handicapped toilet after dinner because of heavy rain. At first i told her I will remove my shirt to dry then let her use. She say it's ok and she just removed her shirt. Awkward moments was immediately gone after the gesture.

Another was my colleague leaned over and pass me some information. Her boobs were on my hand but I didn't notice. I moved and accidentally brushed them. Later that evening she asked me to follow her to somewhere. Rest was history.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
land cruiser II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's like one of my favorite thing to do while in office especially after one round of scanning all the OLs...
Old 08-05-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
lol than we wait for video

Still waiting.

@
Old 08-05-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Twice was accidental. We were drying clothes in the handicapped toilet after dinner because of heavy rain. At first i told her I will remove my shirt to dry then let her use. She say it's ok and she just removed her shirt. Awkward moments was immediately gone after the gesture.

Another was my colleague leaned over and pass me some information. Her boobs were on my hand but I didn't notice. I moved and accidentally brushed them. Later that evening she asked me to follow her to somewhere. Rest was history.
Haha, nice advice, must try that next time
Old 08-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Sis Esther
Today u forget to prepare breakfast for us
Old 08-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Sis Esther
Today u forget to prepare breakfast for us
Ya boy.. Lunch time also passed liao... Hungry... 😥
Old 08-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:

Bro.. I'm up for some history lesson.. Care to share? 😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1