The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 21-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 11
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Any brothers tried the below girl before?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Female...s-hope/2923580

Her service good or not?
Old 21-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Evening Bump......
Old 22-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
desire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many FL double book nowadays recently wasted trip even after confirm with her 3 hours before. Girl name Xiao Yu located at block 682B Jurong West Central 1
from site
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=537544
Old 22-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Morning Bump........
Old 22-06-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
desire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another bad encounter from this site $$$$$$. Fake picture Jenny looks so ravishing but when open door see totally different girl. Jenny located in Chinatown.
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=517852
Old 22-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Thanks for the info given...brother desire9943.
Old 22-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

awesome thread.. glad to see so many bros posting their honest frs... save time,money & effort
Old 22-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Any non chinese bros here who have tried this dome? How was your service like? I have some bad and good ones. The bad ones are usually the same as other bros such as rushed, fake pic and give shitty attitude. But the thing I would like to bring up the most is, these prc would usually be annoyed that they have to pick me up from the void deck and me not "understanding" mandarin, but when i start speaking mandarin with them, their attitude changes and become extemely nice. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 23-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Visited Victoria a few weeks ago
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=499781

Place was new in B area. She shared with at least one other girl. Her look is quite close to her photos, although skin may not be as smooth and spotless.

After showered, she quickly went into action. Her BBBJ was good. Then could not wait to want to put on cap. I said hold on, let me play with your body first.

Started with her boobs, then slowly moved south. She immediately said don't bother to make her excited, as she will not have any feeling after so many fj. She said her customers mainly come to bonk her, with no foreplay or anything. Heard already sian. Put on cap, just went through the motion to shoot. Left the place within 30 min.

First time tried Dome 2 FL. If other FL also like that, then she is my only Dome 2 FL I ever visit.
Old 24-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

Morning Bump......
Old 24-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Visited Victoria a few weeks ago
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=499781

Place was new in B area. She shared with at least one other girl. Her look is quite close to her photos, although skin may not be as smooth and spotless.

After showered, she quickly went into action. Her BBBJ was good. Then could not wait to want to put on cap. I said hold on, let me play with your body first.

Started with her boobs, then slowly moved south. She immediately said don't bother to make her excited, as she will not have any feeling after so many fj. She said her customers mainly come to bonk her, with no foreplay or anything. Heard already sian. Put on cap, just went through the motion to shoot. Left the place within 30 min.

First time tried Dome 2 FL. If other FL also like that, then she is my only Dome 2 FL I ever visit.
yea now her service level drop drastically
Old 24-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

She needs a gang bang with lots of vibrators!
Old 24-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ludiz Ludiz Ludiz

Tried her before knowing anything really like the photo, Wa when she opened the door.... Want to faint already, still boast that her bbbj is good. Lol -.-
OKTs like these really no face tbh
Old 24-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
yea now her service level drop drastically
really will faint and walk away upon hearing such words from the FL.....tiu....
Old 24-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

let us all plan a Bangkok trip
gangbang all gers in Bangkok LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1