The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wow, W must be deprived turned so horny and go cow girl position, camping here for more juicy updates please.
No. I found out later that she has an ultra high sex drive. Gets turned on super easy once u lick the base of her neck on the left side. It’s like a turn on switch.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
No. I found out later that she has an ultra high sex drive. Gets turned on super easy once u lick the base of her neck on the left side. It’s like a turn on switch.
Can turn on cannot turn off lol
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Can turn on cannot turn off lol
Ya….fridaybis my allocated night for W. Totally smashed at end of each fri cuz she just squeezes me dry. Non stop.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WonderQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is your lucky Friday Bro. How’s it man!
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Suddenly, W moved over and positioned herself over me …….
Really …….?

I turned the engine on again for the aircon. And laffed ….ya ….

Really ……?
W repeated softly as she bent over and locked my lips with hers. I love good kissers and boy, W is right up there with the best I have kissed. And as we kissed, I felt her slender fingers unbutton the first 3 buttons of my shirt….and then sliding her hand under the shirt….drawing circles ard my nipples…..
Darn…..she is good …..
I tot to myself as I pulled her body closer ……

We engaged in a long wet kiss that had lots of lips and tongue …..it felt great kissing a good kisser…makes kissing and making out so much more sensual. W adjusted her body more towards me and she was practically kneeling on her seat so that we could hold each other more tightly ….my hands were autoroaming her body….caressing her through her dress……and I found the chance to slid my hand once again under the dress flaps of her boobs and started to caress her boobs …they were soft, nice to touch ….just like peaches….i used the other hand to unbuckle her bra so that I could better caress her full B breasts……and I managed to locate her nipples ….they seem huge….and I started to tune her nipple gently with my fingers, drawing out slight soft moans of approval from W….

W moved her fingers onto my belt and unbuckled it …..then W skilfully undid my button and zip and slid one of her hands under my boxers. My bro was hard with approval….the before I could react, she disengaged from our kiss and went down on me ….locking my bro head playfully before slowly sensually swallowing it while with her lips and tongue …..no hands …..amazing feeling ……I looked downwards at W’s slowly bobbling head ……it felt heavenly ……then i unzipped her dress …….exposing her super fair skin on her back to me …in the darkness, her fairness stood out …..and I caressed her back sensually with my spare hand …..it felt so nice …….

I wan u …….
I moaned ……..
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

I wan u …….
I moaned ……..

W nodded….but she didn’t stop her wonderful bj….its easily the best bj I ever had ……..then she stopped and we kissed again ……

U go to the back first …….
W whispered …as she slid my pants and boxers off my legs and onto the floor of my driver seat ……

I climbed to the back seat of my car …..and sat down….wat I saw made me super super super hard ……W slid her panties off on her seat before climbing to join me in the back seat ……and we kissed the moment she got to the back …..
Slowly, W disengaged the kiss and went back to blowing me out of my mind ……her position to my side gave my hand access to push my finger into her soaking and leaking cave …..and I made W squirt a few times more ……

I wan u …….
I whispered ………as I pulled W up and onto me ….and as W climbed onto me, I pulled her entire dress off her head …….making W completely naked on top of me……her super fair skin turning me on further …..
W didn’t need to be told what to do …she skilfully positioned herself above my hard bro..and lowered herself into me …moaning sensually as I was fully inserted …..

We locked lips again as she rode me….she was tight ….not quite as tight as P but is still v tight as I felt her entirely as she rocked ….knowing that she will feel every cm of me made me hornier ……and then I felt my balls get wet…as W squirted again …..

Sorry……
W apologied…..

No …..I wan more ……
I said as I held her togtt he it and we made love till we were sweaty …..
The sounds of our mating bodies as well as our ennnnnnn….ahhhhhh……filled the car ……

Cumming ……..W said as she arched her body backwards to get the max feel as she rocked ….this gave my both hands free access onto her nipples ….and I gently tuned both her nipples again…….drawing more moans of approval…..cumming …..cumming ……..

W came as she collapsed into my arms ……spent…..or so I tot …….

Nice ?
I whispered into her ear ……..

Yes…….
She whispered back …..and I found my lips at her neck area and started to lick her neck base again …….W trembled and moaned ….and I felt my balls go wet again……not a huge amount ….a squirt of love juice ….just enough to have me feel the balls go wet ….and then W started rocking again ……..I lost count on the time we repeated this cycle …..rock, cum, collapse, lick neck, moan, wet balls, rock again ……

I could feel myself reaching by the end of my control …….
I …..m….cumming ……I….pull …..u up………..

And as I said it….cuz after what happen to P, I wanted to be careful…..
No…..safe …….W said as she gripped onto me …..and rocked till I came into her …….

She rocked gently as I became soft inside her before she pulled herself up and laid down beside me ……holding on to me tightly …….

Silence as we both tried to catch our breath…….

Nice ?
W asked ……..

Yes.
I replied …and as I did so, I realised normally I am the one who ask the question.

Nice also ?
I asked.

Very nice ………
W replied …..
And …..for someone who said nv make love in car before ….v v v nice…..hahahaaa…….

I could tell her experience. I like women who know what they want and how they want to be pleasured…esp if they are fair, pretty, slender and tall like W…..plus….squirt

Last edited by Cman; Today at 01:49 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1