The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man Utd to hand Ronaldo club record £32M deal
Manchester United are willing to make Cristiano Ronaldo their biggest earner to tie the player to Old Trafford long-term.

The Daily Mail says United are trying to tie Ronaldo to Old Trafford until 2012 with the offer of an astonishing £32million contract to the dazzling 22-year-old Portugal winger.

United's proposal of around £100,000-a-week, making him United's highest earner ahead of England centre-half Rio Ferdinand on £94,000, comes just months after Ronaldo was vilified for his World Cup campaign.

His clash in Germany with team-mate Wayne Rooney, who was sent off in England's quarter-final defeat by Portugal, means he is routinely jeered by rival fans but idolised by United's 76,000 crowd.

David Gill, who yesterday flew to Athens for the Champions League quarter-final draw, has opened negotiations to extend Ronaldo's current United contract, which runs until 2010.

Gill has already tried to divert Spanish eyes by putting a £45million price tag on Ronaldo, who cost £12.2m from Sporting Lisbon in 2003 and already earns around £60,000 a week.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dong set to feature for Man Utd

MANCHESTER (AFP) - China forward Dong Fangzhuo could make his Manchester United debut in Saturday's FA Cup quarter-final at Middlesbrough.

Dong has been called into the first team squad as United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has a lengthy injury list, with strikers Louis Saha and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer out injured until the end of the month, along with Darren Fletcher and Mikael Silvestre.

With Swedish international Henrik Larsson playing his last competitive game for the club at the Riverside, Ferguson confirmed that Dong will finally have his chance to taste senior football more than three years since he arrived at Old Trafford.

"He has needed some really hard work," said Ferguson. "But he has had a couple of reserve games now. He'll come into the squad.

"He's got some terrific attributes. He is lightning quick, has a marvelous physique and is a very athletic boy. He'll be added to the squad."

Dong, 22, spent two years on loan in Belgium with Royal Antwerp because of work permit complications in England and, in his first season with the club, was the league's top scorer with 17 goals, and scored 35 goals in 61 games during his time at Antwerp.

The forward, signed from Dalian Shihide, played for United on their 2005 Asian tour, scoring in a 2-0 victory over a Hong Kong XI, and was also on the mark in last summer's friendly visit to South Africa as United beat the Kaizer Chiefs 1-0.

Despite the call-up of such a fringe player, Ferguson insisted his injury situation was not as bad as it seemed a few days earlier.

"For a couple of days, it started to seem like the roof had fallen on top of us," said Ferguson. "But it's not so bad. Things are much brighter."

French international striker Saha is now expected to be back from his hamstring injury by the time United face Blackburn at the end of the month, the game penciled in for Solskjaer's comeback.

Fletcher is making a quicker than expected recovery from an ankle injury while Silvestre's shoulder dislocation did not involve any broken bones although it would appear his season is at an end.

To complicate matters further, midfielder Paul Scholes begins a three-match suspension on Saturday although Ferguson also chose to look upon the bright side over his absence.

"The little break might be good for him because he will get that freshness back for the run-in," said Ferguson. "At 32-years-old he has been unbelievable in midfield this season but, perverse as it may be, there is some joy in this. It could turn out to be a good break for him and us."

With all United's personnel problems, Alan Smith is likely to enjoy extended first team exposure and is even in line to possibly start his first FA Cup game for the club since he joined in May 2004.

"His training performances have been very good," said Ferguson of Smith. "What we haven't given him is games and he'll be delighted with the game he had on Wednesday."

Ferguson also confirmed that on-going contract talks with Cristiano Ronaldo are progressing well, an important consideration given the growing attention being paid by Spanish clubs on the Portruguese international winger.

"We've been negotiating for a few weeks now," said Ferguson. "That's what 'negotiation' means. It means there is to-and-fro and eventually there is a little bit of compromise along the way. That's where we want to get to.

"The boy wants to stay here, he's at the right club, there is no doubt about that. The boy has been fantastic for us and both parties hope we come to that agreement where the boy stays here for the next few years.

"He shouldn't want to go anywhere else, he is at the right club."
Old 11-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I can relinquish the post to him and hopefully he can be chairman for at least a few months before Saha is sold.

I wonder when will alex sell him off. he cant dribble, can shoot. what else can he do?? most of the time after just touching the ball less then 2 second the oppent will just take the bloody ball away from him. the last goal he score for MU forgot which match, was just a durian drop from the tree. Heng Heng one. Haha me seldom come in as it was brought out by our BKK cum HDY lao da YY, that there is a saha fan club BTW lao da YY say im from saha & Fletcher fan club.

Retired
Old 11-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Dong set to feature for Man Utd

MANCHESTER (AFP) - China forward Dong Fangzhuo
Hope he is not like that kuku saha

Retired
Old 11-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
...saha fan club ...saha & Fletcher fan club.
Bro qbdp, now you have a patron for saha fan club...
Old 11-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bro qbdp, now you have a patron for saha fan club...
Bro qbdp wants to relinquish chairman position lah.... simi 'patron'....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Did not see Dong or smith in action last night. .Defence was leaky... sigh...
Old 11-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Man u really hasnt been winning convincingly of late......
Old 11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kefka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think the fatigue is starting to set in, and the enthusiasm is not there anymore due to too many matches being played in such a short time interval. Hope fergie can boost their fire for the run-in!
Old 11-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

agreed wif bro gaia.

maybe itz time.....
Old 11-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
I wonder when will alex sell him off. he cant dribble, can shoot. what else can he do?? most of the time after just touching the ball less then 2 second the oppent will just take the bloody ball away from him. the last goal he score for MU forgot which match, was just a durian drop from the tree. Heng Heng one. Haha me seldom come in as it was brought out by our BKK cum HDY lao da YY, that there is a saha fan club BTW lao da YY say im from saha & Fletcher fan club.
Bro Mafan, you are too kind with your words. haha.

The opponent didnt take the ball away. Saha gave them the ball!!

I think he is the only one in the team that usually gets 'fouled' but seldom get the free-kicks!! Play like a Gu-Niang.

I hope Sir Alex will sell him off this summer. Anyway, I believe Dong and Rossi are better than him and can take his place.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia View Post
its has being very long that man u can win in riverside so is cheski. They are very strong at home. But from ytd match they play not very good just luck is on their side.

Quote:
The opponent didnt take the ball away. Saha gave them the ball!!

I think he is the only one in the team that usually gets 'fouled' but seldom get the free-kicks!! Play like a Gu-Niang.
Mmmm i thought i saw a AG playing, damm he shouldnt cut his hair. Cut laio like kuku like that.

Retired
Old 11-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
agreed wif bro gaia.

maybe itz time.....

Time for Man Utd to start winning convincingly?
Old 11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Did not see Dong or smith in action last night. .Defence was leaky... sigh...
Maybe Sir Alex hoped Larsson would sign off with a couple of goals. Looked like the defence missed van der Sar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia View Post
Grind out results can liao. No team can tahan attractive football through-out the long season.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

Boro 2 - 2 Utd

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1