The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

The next morning after breakfast, we gathered the kids and went off to the beach. Initially, we were happily picking sea shells and as the weather picked up and getting hotter, Jen decided to take shelter at the nearby trees while we continued to move further down the beach for more sea shells.

As my kids and I were happily enjoying ourselves, I happened to look back to see how’s Jen doing and guess who was with her ? Yup Vince…

He waved at us and we returned his gesture.

The kids wanted to show him the sea shells so we went back to take a break.

“Uncle Vince…some of these are pretty nice.”

Vince took a look and praised them for doing a great job.

“The hubby and kids out in the sun looking for sea shell but the hot mama so lazy hiding in the shade ar ?’ He teased Jen

“No hor, I did join them but weather really too hot so I came here to hide lor. Hee hee.”

“Ya Mummy did help us to find very nice sea shell.” The younger one supported his mother.

“Ok ok Uncle Vince is wrong….”

“Why didn’t Esther come along with you ?” Jen asked.

“Ha ha at least you still come to the beach with your family even in this weather. She ar ? Straight away tell me she not coming and give the excuse that she need to prepare for afternoon outing.”

“Ha ha understand lah that’s why she still so fair and I more tan lor….think now I like roasted pig liao….ha ha ha btw afternoon outing what’s is there to pack ? ha ha.”

“Exactly lor…”

After our break, the kids and I move along to the beach to collect more shells as Jen and Vince stayed in the shade. Actually what is his motive in coming here is quite clear.

Then things started to get nasty for me…suddenly I got a stomach attack and it got from bad to worse very quickly. It was so bad that we have to abandon our activity and sent me back to the resort in one of the golf buggy. Luckily they have in-house medical team and I was diagnosed as having food poisoning. I was given some mediation and asked to stay in my room to rest. The doctor said his medication very good and I should recovered by the next day if I follow his instruction. So no choice but to give up the city tour and rest in the room.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

In the evening the group came back…Jen came into the room and checked if I am better…I told her am much better but weak as I have released everything but dare not eat anything. She brought some bread for me just in case I am hungry. So thoughtful of her.

As I was eating the bread, she told me about their adventure for the day…highlight was still about shopping, her sister and her brought quite a number of lingerie set, she said they were damn cheap, don’t buy sure will regret. She then told me that they slip away quietly to a nearby salon which she saw when they were walking to a restaurants for lunch.

“Huh ? What salon that you go that you need to slip away quietly ?” I asked.

“Surprised ! “ She exclaimed as she pulled down her shorts.

OMG she went to wax her pussy hair…it is so clean now.

“Wa you very bad leh….I sick and weak…you show me your waxed pussy making me horny leh…”

“Hee hee….You sick ma so I try to do something to surprise you so that you recover faster...you horny already….then later you will nose bleed when I show you the bras and panties that I brought…hee hee…”

She then poured out the stuff she brought onto the bed and put them on one by one to model and parade in front of me…..Wa seriously nose bleed sia.

After she was done with the modelling, she told me that they brought a few bottles of wine and intend to have wine party tonight. She hoped that I could be well enough to join them later…I told her I will join but no wine for me.

At around 8pm…we went out to the hall, Esther was arranging the wine on the table and Vince turn on the TV so we could watch some movie.

Esther was wearing a black blouse and looking at the way her boobs were swaying while she was arranging the table just gave me this strong feeling that she wasn’t wearing anything under her blouse. Suddenly I recalled what Vince told me at the pool, Esther waxing her pussy hair and going braless now maybe part of his plan to get him horny so that she has a good ramming later.

“Baileys great that you can join us….” Vince said.

“Just joining but not drinking cause stomach still not go good.”

“Maybe you drink some wine and you recover. Ha ha…” said Vince

“Ha ha I don’t dare to try lah…”

I tried to sit with them for as long as possible just to be safe but soon my stomach was acting up and so I have to take mediation again. From my observation, Vince is a good drinker and both the ladies will be gone sooner rather than later.

But seriously there was nothing much I could do about it as the mediation was getting me drowsy and I have to excuse myself to go back to the room to rest. Before I left I advised Jen not to drink too much and hope for the best. She showed me the ok sign.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42829 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
“Huh ? What salon that you go that you need to slip away quietly ?” I asked.

“Surprised ! “ She exclaimed as she pulled down her shorts.

OMG she went to wax her pussy hair…it is so clean now.

“Wa you very bad leh….I sick and weak…you show me your waxed pussy making me horny leh…”

“Hee hee….You sick ma so I try to do something to surprise you so that you recover faster...you horny already….then later you will nose bleed when I show you the bras and panties that I brought…hee hee…”
One of the rare few notti gals around who are prepared to tease their men

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
One of the rare few notti gals around who are prepared to tease their men
Bro Ricky....I totally agree with you.

Bro Baileys ....you have such a good catch...nice story....pls continue your juicy story.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thumbs Up ...
Old 04-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
LiAhWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do please keep the story coming.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Not too sure what was the time when I woke up and suddenly recalled that they were having the drinking session in the hall so I immediately got out from the bed and opened my room door slowly… the hall lights were still on but it was quiet. Something must be happening…not sure why but I am actually getting excited.

I walked out of the room gingerly but quietly so as to find out if there is any happening.
I stationed myself behind the cooking counter which could give me quite a good view of what was happening in the hall.

First person I saw was Esther, she was totally wasted, sitting on the single seater facing directly in front of me, fully nude showing off her trimmed and shapely body. She is a A cupper with light brownish nipples. She has her legs widely spread exposing her also waxed pussy.

So where is my wife, Jen, and Vince ? Quickly scanned to the left and there they were…on the 3 seater. OMG…I was in a state of shock….Jen was highly intoxicated too, she has her t removed and her bra unbuckled and hanging loosely on her neck ! Vince was leaning close to her and busy sucking on one of her nipples and tuning the other with his fingers. I was pissed and wanted to confront him but at the other end looking at her body reaction, she was getting very aroused. This is the first time seeing my wife got played by someone else and it’s giving me a hard on and I didn’t why I just let him carry on doing it to her.

After a short while, Vince stood up went over to where Esther picked her up and placed her next to Jen. The bastard must be getting greedy and wanted to play with the 2 sisters together.

After he placed Esther down next to Jen, he proceeded to remove Jen’s shorts.

“O wow no panties…so kinky...Bro Baileys you sure is a lucky bastard” Vince said.

Jen normally doesn’t like to wear her undies under her shorts if we are on for vacation.

He spread her legs and went straight down to painting her pussy at the same time he inserted his fingers into Esther swollen pussy and fingered her. OMG I was right he seriously wanted to play with 2 at the same time !

Both the ladies body were responding to his stimulation.…

After painting for a while, he decided to insert his fingers into Jen's juice soaked pussy and continued to finger both of them. Both ladies were getting really horny, moaning continuously and their bodies jerking to the rhythm of his fingering. Knowing that both of them were at their edge, he quicken his fingering speed and both of them cum at the same time.

Vince seems very satisfied with his work….and while the ladies were still recovering from their orgasm, he stood up, removed his singlet and dropped his pants revealing his erected rod. I started to get kan cheong wondering what will he be doing next.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
bigcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice updates.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SDavage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Stinkfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStinkfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I should come back more often to this thread .
Old 05-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Happening liao.....giving me a good erection...
Old 05-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Molly29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do please keep the story coming.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster