The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
..Be careful when you are with him, if you eyes any girls, she will go over to pull her to you...be it young or old grandma..hahaha
So you still kaypo in the sis Cheryl thread... Lets meet for dinner with other CP/HK buddies in SGland.
Ohhhh, so cannot hold candle to his greatness.. wow, a ladies man.

Arh, not escape you on Cheryl. What to do, I tried Almond fix but no hue to my 1 sms (dun believe in hassling with 2nds, sometimes you win -other times no go).

Sure makan time. Me late (and old) bloomer so maybe out of your hot stud age range -be warned hehe. Sometimes, must summon junior from slumber ha5
Old 20-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worrr... you pinpoint my bad things to all bros... I just want you to feel hospitality in HK. I am even afraid if you cannot get chicks and end up trying abu nei nei in TST.

You never get good deeds after i done so many good things for you.

Quote:
Bro..we are sometimes at loggerhead, but we sure are good buddies when But I must admit, he is braveheart when come to clubbing..I take my hats off him. Be careful when you are with him, if you eyes any girls, she will go over to pull her to you...be it young or old grandma..hahaha

Lets meet for dinner with other CP/HK buddies in SGland.
Old 20-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

There will be plenty of time, we sure meet out in one of these land regardless in hk or sg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, when u coming back sland? We haven't met each other yet. No chance to have a drink in HK. hee hee...
Old 20-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang

Arh, not escape you on Cheryl. What to do, I tried Almond fix but no hue to my 1 sms (dun believe in hassling with 2nds, sometimes you win -other times no go).

Sure makan time. Me late (and old) bloomer so maybe out of your hot stud age range -be warned hehe. Sometimes, must summon junior from slumber ha5
I scan through the forum at a speed of 1000 words per minute..so your rendezvous affair cannot escape my eager eyes..heehee

Almond fix..wow..think you have fallen for her. she is worth the wait brother..sms her again, she is busy with work.

PM me your email so we can chat on msn with other brothers...
Cheers
Old 20-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Mac-Q is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro, you are lucky you can get Cheryl, I heard they are both Ang Pai, have long waiting list. Wonder if I have the chance to try them. But I also have difficulty getting contact cause I am newbie and with low points. It seems that this forum are cater to bro with high rep points. Can anyone help up my points so I can get contact, thank you.

Bro YinYang, was sis Cheryl good? Heard there are some problem with her and other brothers, any thread written about this issue? I am not sure what is going on, pls enlighten me. Thank You.
Old 20-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Q
..Cheryl,..Ang Pai, have long waiting list. Wonder if I have the chance to try them. But I also have difficulty getting contact cause I am newbie and with low points. It seems that this forum are cater to bro with high rep points. Can anyone help up my points so I can get contact, thank you.
Was sis Cheryl good? Heard there are some problem with her and other brothers, any thread written about this issue? I am not sure what is going on, pls enlighten me. Thank You.
Bro,
Cheryl was good enough for me. Just got lucky, when she was recently back (due to unfortunate family reasons) I pm her last fri for sat. Checkout my post:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...22#post1574422

As for her "problems" with others, bro I can only advise you not to thread water in some others' pond and invite trouble. What is it to you anyhow?

Stay cool, not fret on your newbie points. Try pming cuteboy, NATO and imom (thread starter) and convince them of your sincere case. Think seniors are reasonable guys. Good luck
Old 20-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,
Cheryl was good enough for me. Just got lucky, when she was recently back (due to unfortunate family reasons) I pm her last fri for sat. Checkout my post:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...22#post1574422

As for her "problems" with others, bro I can only advise you not to thread water in some others' pond and invite trouble. What is it to you anyhow?

Stay cool, not fret on your newbie points. Try pming cuteboy, NATO and imom (thread starter) and convince them of your sincere case. Think seniors are reasonable guys. Good luck
Bro Yinyang is right, don't step in to interfere if you are not sure what happened...in other words don't kay Po..you might be zap until negative points..Those Gang in SG are not to be offended, nor do you dare to make comments there as newbie...Me also scared and avoid there..

SGland thread very WU LIAO, no freedom of speech, it is better to post here in HK thread. Brothers here are more sensible. Even I attack brother buster, he also will not zap me..heehee
Old 20-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Worrr me again... I am not protagonist please do not implicate me. I am a peace maker. Yeah i know you alway like to bombard me. I am victim here and no one pity me. If yes, please help me to use bazooka to blast Bro sebast or get Abu nei nei to fark his arse.

Quote:
Bro Yinyang is right, don't step in to interfere if you are not sure what happened...in other words don't kay Po..you might be zap until negative points..Those Gang in SG are not to be offended, nor do you dare to make comments there as newbie...Me also scared and avoid there..

SGland thread very WU LIAO, no freedom of speech, it is better to post here in HK thread. Brothers here are more sensible. Even I attack brother buster, he also will not zap me..heehee
Old 21-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
And ohh, lucky no typo after your bottom.... Rokket mia?
Brother Yingyang. Thanks for thinking about me. Yes, I am MIA bcos I am trying to avoid the 'warfare' between 2 good bros. When you cant compete with people better than you, then I just stay quiet.
Old 21-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr me again... I am not protagonist please do not implicate me. I am a peace maker. Yeah i know you alway like to bombard me. I am victim here and no one pity me. If yes, please help me to use bazooka to blast Bro sebast or get Abu nei nei to fark his arse.
Brothers Sebast n Buster. MAKE LOVE with Mei Mei not WITH each other.
Old 21-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster

Worrr... You been MIA for so long.. Busy with your concubines in heavenly place.

I am so happy to hear your voice again my hk crown prince is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Brothers Sebast n Buster. MAKE LOVE with Mei Mei not WITH each other.
Old 21-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Yo Bro in HK! anything happening or outing over the weekend? I'll be touching down tmr. I'll text you, bro PussyBuster.
Old 22-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Samster

Did you try to call me few attempts? I received few private calls.

You can call me when reach hk i try to arrange with you for drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
Yo Bro in HK! anything happening or outing over the weekend? I'll be touching down tmr. I'll text you, bro PussyBuster.
Old 22-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr... You been MIA for so long.. Busy with your concubines in heavenly place. I am so happy to hear your voice again my hk crown prince is back
Aiyo, so long as he's not done as a eunuch... looking after your harem gals needs, but canot enjoy the menu hehe

Watch it, heard somewhere emperors had so much fun (orgies?), their last breath came early... all their dragonly nutrients sucked out by in-house goodies.
Old 22-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

Any HK bros are going to CP? There two bros are in hk right now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1