The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 25-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyhead View Post
had the recent chance to try Claire's service and i have to say, it is worth the wait and no regrets. After a patient wait, finally my turn.

She really goes out of her way to provide this service, really a gem to be treasured. by far the best bbbj i've had.
Thanks Bro For The Support
Old 25-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by copy View Post
Just have a session with Claire which I totally enjoy every single moment with her.
So to all Bros that yet to try her, your chance will come as she will try her best to slot you in.

Made a arrange with her and she even offered to come pick me up even when I offered to go pick her. A service that u don't see in the market but she just want all Bros to enjoy and relax and not feeling tired.

Once in the car, she is very friendly and can talk about anything everything and she will honestly reply you.

Once reach the location, she don't straight rush into the session. Will make you feel comfortable first before moving to the back seat for the action.

Before action start she will brief you what you need to do and from there just enjoy the session with her.
There is no need for points for her session as confirm you won't regret finding her as she is really good in what u find her for.

Not a time watcher as once deed is done she don't chase Goh off like others instead she will chat with you more before ending the session.

So for Bros that still waiting please be patience and for sure u will not regret finding her.
Thanks Bor For The Support
Old 25-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Promised her to write an fr.

Not too keen to go into numbers, as one man'/s meat is another man's poison. But in summary, my first time in the car was an excellent experience, from the very start where she gave a "briefing" on what i had to do, all the way till my very pleasurable finish. Great skills, considerate instructions. Surely would look for her again as my go-to for a great bbbj/cim, only problem is that queue 🤔

Overall : 9/10 - must try! (Do be patient though, i've seen her excel spreadsheet, each and everyone of you are on that list, rest assured! )

Thanks For The Support Bro.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
As a promised FR for Claire.

Just finished my car date night slot with her. I can describe with one word. AWESOMEEEEEE! Clare is indeed a BBBJ Gem. She picked me up at my location and drove to a discreet place. I was sweating heavily and she switched on the air-con on full blast despite herself couldn't handle the coldness. So sweet and thoughtful of her despite herself afraid of the cold! We chatted almost about anything and our lives while she drove. Do not worry if you talk less and she can break the ice easily with you.

Found our discreet location. She asked me move to the back of the car.
Action starts, she cleaned my didi and spray hand sanitize on my hands. She is strictly hygienic and clean. Action started off, she licked my nipples and then move down. She deep throat and was patient with me because I took a very long time to cum. She is very obliging. Finally loaded everything into her mouth. She suck every last droplets and clean you up again. Chatted a little bit before she send me home. Clare is really like a big sister to me. I wished she was one! I'll definitely make another appt with her again. So those who already in the queue, please wait patiently. She will definitely get back to you at the soonest. Treat her with respect and she will treat you too.

This is the longest FR I've given to anyone for a longggggggg time.

Best regard! See you again Claire
Thanks For The Support Bro.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa81 View Post
Had the chance to meet up with Claire after a long long wait... a really nice lady, committed to giving her best to make me feel so comfortable and accommodating to my every request, ensuring that i thoroughly sextisfied. The gfe is top notch and so easy to chat with. Thinking when can i meet her again given the long queue...
Thank Bro For The Support.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

~.~.~.~ Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed ~.~.~.~

Claire Will Be Available TODAY 25 Sept 2017 DAY & NIGHT Appointment.

DAY SLOT ARE FROM 12PM - 5PM MONDAY- FRIDAY ONLY

* NIGHT SLOT ARE FROM 7:30 PM TILL LATE MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY*

Kindly Pm DAY / NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP
Old 25-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hardsgman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokmc View Post

Claire Will Be Available TODAY 25 Sept 2017 DAY & NIGHT Appointment.

Kindly Pm DAY / NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP
Hello.. is Claire free now?

Peter
Old 26-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 18
the1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud ofthe1style has much to be proud of
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Just completed a session with her last evening. Booked last minute and was lucky! Anyway, she picked me and drove to a discreet location.

Action starts and she carefully cleaned my bro and and licked my nipples before taking care of my bro! Was completely awesome and loaded everything into her mouth. Spent more time chatting about life and such. Very nice lady and does not rush things. Will surely return!
Old 26-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28325 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Reach the designate building and wait for her instructions. The moment I step into her room,we start to hug and strip to our bday suit. Then she ask me to lie down on bed and clean my 2IC with wet tissues thoroughly. She start to catbath me from my nipples,slowly move down to my stomach,slowly move down to my thigh,slowly move down to my knee and then to the groin area follow by my balls and finally my 2IC! Her BBBJ is fast and furious cum deepthroat! It also comes with techno music as the background too. She will blow non stop until u load. When loading,she will make sure everything is unloaded before she remove her mouth and spit into the tissue. Then she clean my 2IC with wet tissues thoroughly again. We then TCSS till her next appointment. Her service is really from head to toe and this is what I really call service angel! Those samsters that like your rod to receive 5 star service. What are u waiting for? Don try sure regret! Try liao sure RTB! Below is my summary :

Name : Claire (100% woman)
Look : 7.5/10
Height : 170cm+-
Boobs : 32B
Body : 8/10 (Slim and tall)
Skin : 8/10 (Smooth)
Catbath : 8/10 (Wet)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Wild wild wet)
AR : 0/10 (NIL)
FJ : 0/10 (NIL)
CIM : 9/10 (Shiok)
COF : 0/10 (NIL)
Frenching : 0/10 (NIL)
Fingering : 0/10 (NIL)
Painting : 0/10 (NIL)
Massage : 0/10 (NIL)
GFE : 8/10
Overall : 8/10
RTB : Yes!

Damage = $100

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 26-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Local Claire is out to serve all horny bros out there. She's tall with a wonderful skill that you won't want to miss.
She's providing Bareback blowjob service. With absolute good suction till u have loaded everything out.
She's out to work cause she's in need of money, so bros do handle her with care.

A short detail of her
Name: Claire(SG)
Race: Chinese
Stat: 32B
Height: 172
Weight: 58kg
Skin: Fair & Smooth
Smoker: Yes
Tattoo: Yes
Service: Bareback Blowjob + CIM @ $100 Blowjob with condom only @ $80 (CAP NOT PROVIDED)
Duration: 45Min
Night Slot Only In CAR @ $120 (Her Location) $140 (Any Other Location)
(REJECTION FEE : S$50)

Autoroaming: Yes
Room : Provided (Only 12pm - 5pm)
Dont(s) ; Fj, Anal.

For bros looking for room provided service & not driving bro don't skip this gem as Claire DRIVES.

Interested bros can kindly PM me your contacts Claire will contact you for appointment

STRICTLY APPOINTMENTS ONLY.

HAVE FUN BROS..

*Take Note*

*HER WORKING HOURS ARE 12:00 PM TO 5:00 PM MONDAY - SATURDAY ONLY.

* NIGHT SLOT ARE FROM 7:30 PM TILL LATE MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY.

*IN CAR ONLY NIGHT SLOT THERE IS ADDITIONAL DAMAGE APPLY.
Old 26-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Claire Will Be Available TODAY 26 Sept 2017 NIGHT Appointment.

Kindly Pm NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP
Old 26-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Old 26-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Old 26-09-2017, 11:15 PM
TestingHo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsin View Post
I am meeting her later...can't wait for my afternoon slot.

The post above on Claire being a trans...make me scared n worried but I am still gonna proceed.

Will return with FR soon!
Saw previous posts by different bros about her being a trans deleted.

Different strokes for different folks. So what if she's a trans? If she's a trans with good service and vouched by so many bros, why not?

Have pmed OKT for contact. Hope to hear from OKT and provide an FR soon.
Old 27-09-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Claire Will Be Available TODAY 27 Sept 2017 NIGHT Appointment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1