The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Coffee Shop beautiful PRCs beer Promoter

Observe all coffeeshops BP r pretty, this gen almost all r PRCs mei mei and pdmms. Just maybe, other races r much too kind to compete with them? We notice this yr beer ads getting lesser, cheaper too maybe their co sales marketing tool r this PRCs.

Shared this, a friend saw an uncle chatting in lovely ways to 1such promotor. Then out of noway, another uncle came approach them and pointed at her. He scream, ''how many men u want to con?'' She walked quietly away.

Now, i would urge ppls not to follow him even, the intention is morale. That uncle might b drunk, he will get angry, danger too. So, proceed with cautious.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
side track a bit, noticed one of the more chio 4D sellers in area-G some time ago, anyone knows if this chick called xiaoyan is "up-pable" ? i must say she is a rarity (most are aunties), didn't dare to ask cos a lot of people around me
though yr nick is daring70???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

To my surprise, there are at least 8x beer promoters at AMK S11 KPT (opp AMK MRT stn, next to cinema), some of them are quite attractive.

To Bro who is going to lim beer and makan there, enjoy viewing.

Cheers,
CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 20-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

ha ha daring has its limits am usually @ the lor 29 kopitiam, the tiger chick ding fang (at least that's the name printed on her sleeve) also quite pretty.

carlsberg chick @ lor 23 seems to have been MIA for a long time ....
Old 20-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
though yr nick is daring70???
70% daring, 30% hesitation. Those 100% daring (without hesitation to think) are either all beaten to death already or limp from broken legs. Anyhow tackle girls is a surefire way to getting into trouble.
Old 21-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ha ha daring has its limits am usually @ the lor 29 kopitiam, the tiger chick ding fang (at least that's the name printed on her sleeve) also quite pretty.

carlsberg chick @ lor 23 seems to have been MIA for a long time ....
Yup ... barbie face DING FANG is still a crowd favourite @ L29. she has that 'forbidden fruit' kinda look ... nice to look at but cannot touch. im sure there muz be some lao tiko who had tried to date or even bao her. anyone know of any guys who succeeded???

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-07-2010, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup ... barbie face DING FANG is still a crowd favourite @ L29. she has that 'forbidden fruit' kinda look ... nice to look at but cannot touch. im sure there muz be some lao tiko who had tried to date or even bao her. anyone know of any guys who succeeded???
Hmm..wat abt that malaysian Jess...is she still ard...long time din go there la kopi liao...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 21-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

the lor 29 malaysian guiness chick ? cannot make it lah, attitude and looks all lose to ah-fang. seriously, they need to improve the food @ lor 29, if the food is better, biz will be through the roof cos that place really has a lot of seats.
Old 21-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the lor 29 malaysian guiness chick ? cannot make it lah, attitude and looks all lose to ah-fang. seriously, they need to improve the food @ lor 29, if the food is better, biz will be through the roof cos that place really has a lot of seats.
wow, DING FANG really very popular amongst sbf bros, hehe, wasted she small boobs... saw her once when she off day but still sitting there chatting with her colleagues, completely captivated me with her make up and sexy dress
Old 21-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Vitasoys is Cool - loads of Potential

bros living at north east east can check out seng kang, opposite north vista sec the coffeeshop. jus beside shop n save tat 1. the beer gal every nite can see flirting with customer. nt bad quite hot
Old 23-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah guiness chick cant fight with Ah Fang lah. no way. but looks wise still presentable lah. saw her a few times after work ... she dress up abit still look not too bad lah. n she's quite hardworking. even after she officially knock off, she still help around when there r too many customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
wow, DING FANG really very popular amongst sbf bros, hehe, wasted she small boobs... saw her once when she off day but still sitting there chatting with her colleagues, completely captivated me with her make up and sexy dress
even with light make-up during work Ah Fang looks nice. I can imagine if she dolls up n wear a low cut sexy gown, she would make many guys nose bleed!!!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

looks like many bros camp there, maybe we should have some secret dress code to identify each other
Old 23-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love 6969 View Post
Any pretty beer promoter at Ghim Moh or Clementi area?
i have seen one china gal promoting shingha beer at blk 10 ghim moh coffee shop. very fair and looks ok.
Old 23-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the coffeeshop in chong pang beside the Singapore Pool got a beer promoter for desker beer.just came 2 weeks ago.nice figure and neh neh is big!

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 23-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
even with light make-up during work Ah Fang looks nice. I can imagine if she dolls up n wear a low cut sexy gown, she would make many guys nose bleed!!!
damn sad last nyt, went there she not working, tonyt go eat chicken rice again, hope can see her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1