The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Guys have a question,

If i am paying to go down south on the lady, will she be using a dam?
Do i really get to erm, really eat her pussy? This is the first time i heard of a dental dam

I am not sure how it works, but i did google how it looked like though, (its like rubber napkin, gawf!) if i have to use that to go down on the lady, i really do not think i will be taking up this extra >.<
Old 24-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
calcom21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel like gals in Boardroom are better than gotham. But that's my personal view. As for asian, i prefer 466 eventhough there are some which i never been to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
I've been to boardroom and gotham city, 4 times.
And out of the 4times, i had boardroom recept telling me all the girls are busy.

Where as for gotham, erm... lets say i go for lookers, not really much lookers there :/
Old 24-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Samster

forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcom21 View Post
I feel like gals in Boardroom are better than gotham. But that's my personal view. As for asian, i prefer 466 eventhough there are some which i never been to.
ok, maybe my message wasn't direct, it needs a little figuring out

what i meant to say was, boardroom is better, that why the girls are always all booked up
Old 24-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guys have a question,

If i am paying to go down south on the lady, will she be using a dam?
Do i really get to erm, really eat her pussy? This is the first time i heard of a dental dam

I am not sure how it works, but i did google how it looked like though, (its like rubber napkin, gawd!) if i have to use that to go down on the lady, i really do not think i will be taking up this extra >.<

regarding this post, am asking in regards to brothels with mainly white chicks, in particular, boardroom.

anyone who has gone DATY at the boardroom what is the norm for the girls there, please avise

in fact, i kind of needed a low down regarding the use of dams, at white chicks brothels and asian brothels. TIA !
Old 24-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
what i meant to say was, boardroom is better, that why the girls are always all booked up
I agreed with you too Bro...I went to both a few times and the girls in the Boardroom are always booked out. Saw a few really hot ones there too
Old 24-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
I agreed with you too Bro...I went to both a few times and the girls in the Boardroom are always booked out. Saw a few really hot ones there too

Brother Junksss...

Wah! You also run here. Ha! Anyway, I must agree too that Boardroom is a much better choice for the white ladies although I still find the selection in Sydney much better.

Having said that, there're some chio ones I saw in Boardroom a few years back but can't remember their names liao. Pai say
Old 24-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Do you mean Boardroom in sydney or overall gals in sydney. I had an encourntered few years back. I was staying in a hotel in King Cross. If you guys been to sydney, should know how happening King Cross is. All stripe clubs, FL are there. I managed to come across a slim, sexy with quite a big boobs gals (probably an ABC). She had this lovely face. But was negotiating something with a guy. She is pretty but i never approach her as most of the FL in King Cross are drug addicts. Just like those in St Kilda. If ya know what i mean. I never personally bonk any gals working as FL in St Kilda or King Cross. Any guys have experience? Good to share..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Brother Junksss...

Wah! You also run here. Ha! Anyway, I must agree too that Boardroom is a much better choice for the white ladies although I still find the selection in Sydney much better.

Having said that, there're some chio ones I saw in Boardroom a few years back but can't remember their names liao. Pai say
Old 24-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you mean Boardroom in sydney or overall gals in sydney. I had an encourntered few years back. I was staying in a hotel in King Cross. If you guys been to sydney, should know how happening King Cross is. All stripe clubs, FL are there. I managed to come across a slim, sexy with quite a big boobs gals (probably an ABC). She had this lovely face. But was negotiating something with a guy. She is pretty but i never approach her as most of the FL in King Cross are drug addicts. Just like those in St Kilda. If ya know what i mean. I never personally bonk any gals working as FL in St Kilda or King Cross. Any guys have experience? Good to share..

Boardroom Melbourne
since this thread is about Melbourne

Do you know where i can the FLs around St Kilda? I wanna go look see look see, I have a hard time finding a streetwalker Might not try though, i have no intention to start posting in the health section of the forum.
Old 24-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you mean Boardroom in sydney or overall gals in sydney...
1) Sydney in General.

2) Neber freq the ladies @ The Cross...They're dodgy
Old 24-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you know where i can the FLs around St Kilda? I wanna go look see look see, I have a hard time finding a streetwalker Might not try though, i have no intention to start posting in the health section of the forum.

Dun do it brother Look see look see ok
Old 24-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Dun do it brother Look see look see ok

Thanks for the concern!

Yeap, will just look see look see
Know where i can find them?

At least i wanna experience how different they are from street walkers in geylang
Old 24-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Hi forgetful,
Just beware cos the police in victoria can pull someone over if he/she feels that you are suspicious for those illegal activity. I had been there couple of times and had been pulled over 1 time. They asked me what am i doing there and i just told them i'm here studying and just had a joy ride to discover Melbourne. Not to sure whether they believe me or not but i doubt they knew what am i doing late at night. That's few years back. Not too sure whether the FL is still active or not. Btw, guys i know it's dumb but just to check out with you how and the power level works? I currently have "0" and how i got up to level 1? Pls don't zap me bro ok? I had been zapped more than someone upped me because i some feel that i posted stupid things but some feel the other way.

Quote:
Thanks for the concern!

Yeap, will just look see look see
Know where i can find them?

At least i wanna experience how different they are from street walkers in geylang
Old 24-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
..Btw, guys i know it's dumb but just to check out with you how and the power level works? I currently have "0" and how i got up to level 1? Pls don't zap me bro ok? I had been zapped more than someone upped me because i some feel that i posted stupid things but some feel the other way.

Pls read link Reputation-system-update
Old 24-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi forgetful,
Just beware cos the police in victoria can pull someone over if he/she feels that you are suspicious for those illegal activity. I had been there couple of times and had been pulled over 1 time. They asked me what am i doing there and i just told them i'm here studying and just had a joy ride to discover Melbourne. Not to sure whether they believe me or not but i doubt they knew what am i doing late at night. That's few years back. Not too sure whether the FL is still active or not. Btw, guys i know it's dumb but just to check out with you how and the power level works? I currently have "0" and how i got up to level 1? Pls don't zap me bro ok? I had been zapped more than someone upped me because i some feel that i posted stupid things but some feel the other way.

Yeap alright

Anyway regarding the reputation points, you can read this:
http://thesbf.shop/newbie-...ed-2006-a.html

and yes can tell you got "zapped" cause everyone started with 10points
Old 24-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Thanks guys. Now i understand. Gee.. i guess it will be a long way before i can get my first power 1. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1