The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Was delayed over the weekend, missed Patcat's outing... ended up doing a late run to Manhatien... place is not as nice as Palace (IMHO) and definitely the selection quality is LOWER... and there are more guys... plus there's a huge smoke room (which I avoid) where girls go and smoke with guys at the side of the bar.

Pay extra if you want a robe... food was not as good as Palace but is totally free flow...

Had 2 blonde ladies (did'nt come all the way here to pick the Vietnamese chick) and a 30min massage...

First blonde girl was ok, experienced and felt very pro but smiling and happy, and I chit chatted with her a bit afterwards in the main bar area... thought about getting a 3rd shot off with her in the Cinema but she went up with another customer just as I was thinking about a 3rd shot or to leave...

a lot of GFE on the 2nd blonde girl... lots of GFE, BBBJ, great FJ (tight and wet). she had A boobs and so probably was not as popular? But cute face and stature... I had to wait a few hours to catch her attention... and she was quite popular the entire night with certain types of customers..

left around 1am and got a cab to my hotel and crashed...

overall - quality of girls 6/10.. the 2 blondes were 7.5/10... that's just my tastes... there's an aggressive skinny short haired girl... just smiled and said "Maybe later"...

Only advantage is that the location is accessible (probably meant that there were more guys that came in)...
Old 21-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Dropped in at Mainhatten on my way back to Cologne from Zurich.
Food was very bad! Also, not many girls.
I did not know there was massage available there. Was it any good?
By the way, there is a very good new Thai masseuse at Oase - a slim one (who now works in shifts with the old big-sized one.)
Old 21-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

Oh, and why even get a robe? If wear robe, you cannot feel bare flesh brushing against you when the girls walk past on tight corners in Mainhatten, or feel warm bodies when they cuddle you to persuade you to go to room!
Old 23-05-2013, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fkk clubs have opened up their garden since last month for the summer. It would be a good time to go to FKK clubs and made use of the garden for the real FKK experience with Euro gals.

Old 23-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Samster

golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been to FKK GoldenTime on two occasions when I was in Vienna , Austria. It was slightly more expensive than the FKK clubs in Germany. Here is the website for FKK GoldenTime. I went there by taking the tram as it was very convenient to walk five minutes to this FKK club from the tram stop.

http://www.goldentime.at/

On my first trip there , I noticed that there were quite a few gals in FKK GoldenTime whom were regular in-house gals as I can see their picture frames on the wall within the FKK club. Overall quite a relaxing place as there were not many people when I was there. All the gals were naked , sitting and resting in seductive posh on the sofa at the centre area. I had my eyes set on a few blondes that caught my attention. The first gal I took was a platinum blonde Russian call Anna. She was taller than me and looks quite striking standing naked in front of me with her long blonde hair and nice big boobs. Once we were in the room, she was very GFE allowing deep French kissing DFK and my itchy hands rubbing all over her sexy body. Her BBBJ was good and we even licked and sucked each other in the position 69. Had a very good session with her and climaxed with a satisfactory release.

After about two hour rest , I purposely went to the cinema kino room expecting to get some action. A few gals came up to me but I declined their offer. However when Ely from Romania came up to me, I was smittened by her seductive approach. Ely was quite an attractive brunette with nice slim sexy body. You can see her photo in the above webpage girls gallery. She came up and sat naked on me on the sofa in the cinema room. Slowly her hands were rubbing all over me. I could not helped it but to deep French kissing with her and sucking her beautiful boobs. Next she kneeled down and gave me a sexciting BBBJ. I can see a few other guys in the cinema turned around and watched Ely giving my erected didi a good BBBJ. After ten minutes of action in the cinema room , we adjourned to the room for FJ session. Had a good time with Ely. I eventually ejaculated into her wet pussy while FJ her in missionary with her legs high over my shoulder.

Finally after a late night dinner and ample rest, I got my eyes set on a really sexy pretty and petite platinum blonde gal from Bulgaria. Due to her petite size , she does look like a young school gal. Her name is Jasmina and she looks very beautiful with her long platinum blonde hairs. I knew at that time that I must have a session with her. Overall it was a good FJ session with Jasmina. Even though she gave me a condom BJ, she compensated with good GFE and DFK. She was also very accommodating in all FJ positions. Similarly as with Ely, I eventually cum while FJ and deep kissing Jasmina in missionary position.

Later at the garden area, I met and had a nice chat with a beauty from Poland. She has sexy body with a cute and attractive face . Too bad I do not have any more stamina for another session with her even though my didi was very keen to feel the warm of her pussy.

Overall I had a good time in FKK GoldenTime even though the number of gals available are less compared with those FKK clubs in Germany. That night I saw around 25 gals in the club.I will visit FKK GoldenTime again when I get the chance to go to Vienna in the near future.

Last edited by golddragon; 23-05-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 23-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah agree bro. I'm happy with the free towel...

Food not as good and more importantly quality of girls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Oh, and why even get a robe?
Old 30-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

It was good to meet up with bro SoonSoon in Frankfurt at the beginning of spring recently. After a hearty German lunch and apple cider drink at the famous Aldorf Wagner restaurant, we went for a walk along the Zeil pedestrian shopping street. Our purpose was not to do shopping but to check out the many pretty European gals walking along the street to give us some inspiration for our outing to FKK Palace that night. Bro SoonSoon and myself managed to imagine the specification for the FKK girls that we intending to target that night. I have made up my mind to select only blonde and petite girls that night. Here is FKK Palace new website which is not ready yet.

http://www.the-palace.de/fkk-saunacl...rt?language=en

Later in the evening, I brought bro SoonSoon and his friend into FKK Palace. It was a Friday night . Hence there were at least fifty girls walking around naked within the club. I went for a swim first at the indoor pool and viewed all the gals from there. Some naked girls on six inches high heels came up to me and try to tempt me to come out from the pool and joined them on the bed. Bro SoonSoon’s friend already got smitten after only 15 minutes inside the club with a blonde gal and followed her into a room . Not surprised about that as I saw the blonde beauty sat closely to him very intimate and seductive. No way for him to resist her charm as it was his virgin first trip to FKK club. Bro SoonSoon and myself went for dinner first where we get to sit and view most of the working girls in the club. I can see a few girls that I intended to have a session with later. Bro SoonSoon told me that he was very keen on a very fair looking gal from Columbia with very big boobs.

After dinner, we met two PRC gals in the club. One said that she was from Shanghai and the other from Taiwan. Anyway they left after we told them that we were only interested in having session with euro gals. Bro SoonSoon found himself a slim and pretty Indian gal from Germany. She looked quite playful and GFE. Together they went the kino cinema room for oral BBBJ session followed with FJ session in the room. Later I found my desired blonde gal. She was petite with a very nice sexy slim body, medium size boobs, pink nipples and beautiful platinum blonde hair. Her name was Camilla and she was only 21 years old from Romania. When she was just standing naked next to me, I felt my didi already fully erected under my robe. She noticed that and smiled at me as she held my hand and lead me to the private room.
Once we got into the room, Camilla and myself caressed and French kissed each other. It was an exciting moment for me to see such a beautiful blonde gal BBBJ sucking and licking my didi as if she worshipped it for her life. My favourite position for BBBJ was for me to stand up on the bed with Camilla kneeling in front of me giving my didi a slurping BBBJ. At that moment in time, I felt as if I was her master and the blonde gal was my slave servicing my didi. It was like a wild fantasy came true. After over ten minutes of slurping BBBJ , DATY, 69 and kissing , we proceeded to the FJ session. I pumped my erected didi into her small pussy in all sort of positions. While doggie her , I felt my didi was about to climax . I quickly hold back and took my didi out from her pussy and asked Camilla if she was willing to do anal. She looked at me and replied that she normally do not do anal but she was willing to offer anal service to me since I treated her very nice. Maybe she offered anal service to me because my didi was smaller compared with those large European guys. Ha ha ha

After she spread some KY jelly on my didi, I suggested to her to cowgirl anal ride with my didi inside her asshole. I felt the tightness of her asshole as she slowly put my hard erected didi into her asshole. It was a super good feeling. Next she did the reversed cowgirl ride where I can see clearly my didi pumping in and out into her asshole. We followed up with doggie where she raised her ass up with her cute face facing the front mirror beside the bed. Just like in the adult video “Rocco POV” series , I inserted and started to anal pump my didi into her . I am sure Rocco would be proud of me if he saw me in action with Camilla . I can clearly see her moaning expression of pain and joy on the front mirror while I anal her non-stop for over ten minutes until I climaxed and ejaculated millions of my sperms inside her tight asshole. Next we relaxed and chatted until my half hour time was up. She gave me her mobile number so that I can get in touch with her next time. I will definitely look for her again in my next trip to this club.

After I kissed Camilla farewell, I met up with bro SoonSoon and his friend in the lounge area just in time for the pole dance performance show. Previously the show performers were from some of the FKK gals working within the club. I have so far have had session with two different pole dancers from Russia and Romania immediately after they finished their pole dance show. However that night, they got outsider performers to do the show. The gal did a very seductive and X-rated pole dance exposing her pussy and all her bodies. Her performance included inserting a large vibrator inside her pussy while performing her pole dance. Looked like she was enjoying herself while performing her pole dance. My didi also erected quietly inside my robe while I saw her sexy pole dance.

Bro SoonSoon and his friend have to leave early that night after they each have had sessions with two gals. Glad that bro SoonSoon managed to have a good FJ session with the big boobs Columbia girl we earlier saw in the dining room. After they left, I slowly took my time to find my next blonde girl for the second session. Many gals came up to me for a chat to get my attention to select them but I declined each of them politely. I eventually found the blonde girl that I was looking for. Her name was Natasha from Russia and she was only 22 years old. Just like Camilla earlier, Natasha has a striking cute looking petite and sexy body with beautiful face and long platinum blonde hairs. She does not allow DFK but she was very GFE with ample kissing on my face and cat licking all over my body. Her slow and tender BBBJ was excellent with constant eyes contact. The BBBJ alone went on for over 15 minutes as she was hoping that I would cum into her mouth. Lucky I managed to control my didi or else I would have ejaculated my cum into her warm small mouth

During the FJ session , we tried all sort of positions as she was very accommodating. My favourite was to FJ her in front of the bed mirror as it was enjoyable to view her pretty face with platinum blonde hairs while she was being doggie FJ by me. Since she was very friendly and cooperative, I decided to reward her by having an anal FJ session with her. With her asshole lubricated with KY jelly, I slowly inserted my fully erected didi into her asshole as she cow girl ride on top of me. I can see her face changed to both pain and joy expression as my didi inserted deep into her ass hole. Similar as with the blonde Camilla earlier, I had a super sexciting session with Natasha as well. I pumped my didi non-stop in both missionary and doggie position into her asshole making her moan and scream at the same time. It came to a point of no return where my didi sensation was brought to a very high climax and I ejaculated all my sperm payload into Natasha asshole. My erected didi was still throbbing inside her asshole after the ejaculation as we rest on the bed for a few minutes to catch our breath.

Both Camilla and Natasha will forever remain in my mind as the two sexy platinum blonde petite girls from Romania and Russia that have given me great anal service satisfaction. Looking forward to meet them and have more anal session with them again very soon.

Last edited by golddragon; 30-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Later at the garden area, I met and had a nice chat with a beauty from Poland. She has sexy body with a cute and attractive face
There is a hammock towards the end of the garden area. Last summer, when I spent an afternoon at Golden Time, it was very exciting to do it on the hammock under the sun covered with sweat instead of in a room!
It was also a frustrating day because an absolutely cute girl kept on being taken up by one customer after another the whole afternoon. There not many other good ones available.
Old 20-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

Finally heading to Oase! Any bros around to join in? Probably this weekend...
Old 23-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
noattachments deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Hi Bros,

I'm heading to Berlin in a few weeks and was planning on visiting my first FKK club. I noticed there are plenty of FR for clubs in/around Munich but not Berlin. It seems Artemis is the biggest but i don't see many reviews.

Any advice? Is there a particular club i MUST visit? Thanks.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noattachments View Post
Hi Bros,

I'm heading to Berlin in a few weeks and was planning on visiting my first FKK club. I noticed there are plenty of FR for clubs in/around Munich but not Berlin. It seems Artemis is the biggest but i don't see many reviews.

Any advice? Is there a particular club i MUST visit? Thanks.
I went to Artemis twice earlier this year. It was flooded with men. Girls sit in cliques on the semicircular layouts of sofas so it is hard to get to individual targets. Could not catch their eye, or maybe they do not like orientals. In the room, all the girls I tried wanted to finish within 10 mins and then hurried me out, as there are so many German men waiting for them.
And this was the whole day long, and not just the peak period. There is no space to sit during peak periods. I am not going there again. Unfortunately, I do not know of any other FKKs in Berlin to recommend.
Old 24-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
noattachments deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
I went to Artemis twice earlier this year. It was flooded with men. Girls sit in cliques on the semicircular layouts of sofas so it is hard to get to individual targets. Could not catch their eye, or maybe they do not like orientals. In the room, all the girls I tried wanted to finish within 10 mins and then hurried me out, as there are so many German men waiting for them.
And this was the whole day long, and not just the peak period. There is no space to sit during peak periods. I am not going there again. Unfortunately, I do not know of any other FKKs in Berlin to recommend.
Ouch... That does sound rather disappointing. I guess the question now becomes if I only had 1 day to go to a FKK which should i visit? I wouldn't mind taking a day trip to the other major cities if i have to and since it's just 1 trip, $$$ won't be an issue.

All i know is i'm not leaving Germany without trying out this unique experience
Old 26-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

Finally made it to Oase...
Unfortunately got there after sunset and the weather was quite chilly, so no outdoor action...

my honest opinions:
1 - Wait till all the renovations are done (presume they are targeting by Aug when the warm weather hits).
2 - DO NOT GO on a Sun/Mon as these are the quietest days... only about 20 girls and way more guys... (For a place pretty far out, they have a steady inflow of guys). Apparently Fri/Sat there are around 200 girls?? I cannot confirm this...
3 - Don't waste time on the thai massasue, she's average at best.
4 - The showers are on the left when you are standing next to the jaccuzi on your right.
(all the newbies, including me had problems finding it).
5 - Sauna and steam room are outside..
6 - Girls were better than Manhatian and close flight with Palace.

all in all, I would say go to Palace... easier, nearer to Frankfurt and quality almost as good.

If you must try Oase, take the train (4.25 Euro, 1 way) and then a cab (9-10Euro).
Staying out is also potentially cheaper accomodation than in Frankfurt, plus the thai massuser said taxi into frankfurt is around 35Euro at night (not sure where she lives so that's probably a low number to expect?). They seem to have enough taxis (I did not wait for mine at 2am).

Had 2 blondes, first one was aggressive and poor on service & GFE (must learn to reject!).

2nd blonde, I had my eye on and I made the approach, (she was never aggressive the entire night)... much better service & GFE.
Don't remember her name, but she has 3 butterflies on her left shoulder blade (on the back), wears 1 stocking while the other leg is bare, well endowed b00bs.
She's half Czech half Romanian.

her BBBJ was amazing, then she proceeded to cow girl (with cap) - this is where her dancing skills comes into play, amazing ride.. seriously all the riding I have had pales in comparison... then she said she wanted me to CIM... (already wanted that at the start and agreed to the 50+50 price.), slow sensual and eventually Little T surrendered. )

If I ever make it back to Oase, I hope she's around still.

Wanted to try the red/brown haired girl but she was always taken...

Last edited by t4tortoise; 26-06-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Forgot vital info
Old 28-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=t4tortoise;9229225]
1 - Wait till all the renovations are done (presume they are targeting by Aug when the warm weather hits).
2 - DO NOT GO on a Sun/Mon as these are the quietest days... only about 20 girls and way more guys... (For a place pretty far out, they have a steady inflow of guys). Apparently Fri/Sat there are around 200 girls?? I cannot confirm this...

Renovations are never done. They have been doing this for 2 years already. They had an opening party last December, on the basis that it would be ready soon, but there has been little progress.
I assess there are about 150 girls on Fr and Sat night. Don't go on those nights. There will be 200 men, and therefore no rooms. You probably had bad luck on the Sun and Mon you went. It is true there are only about 20 to 30 girls, but on the few times I was there on those days, there were only about 15 men the whole day, so you can pick and choose, and the better rooms are available. Rooms will be cleaner too due to less usage. (unlike Palace, they do not have cleaners cleaning the room and changing the sheets.)
Old 30-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pqowie80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noattachments View Post
Ouch... That does sound rather disappointing. I guess the question now becomes if I only had 1 day to go to a FKK which should i visit? I wouldn't mind taking a day trip to the other major cities if i have to and since it's just 1 trip, $$$ won't be an issue.

All i know is i'm not leaving Germany without trying out this unique experience
Hi Bro. I went to Artemis earlier this month. 80 Euro admission, 60 Euro for a session and 60 Euro for each extra service. Arrived at about 4.30pm on a Monday and there were about 40 girls and about 20 guys. However, there were more than 60 guys by the time i left at 11pm but also a lot more girls available.

It was my first time in an FKK and it took a while to get used to having tall, good looking, naked ladies walking around you. I tried 3 girls (Austrian, German and Hungarian) during my stay at the club. They were all skillful but quite mechanical in terms of service and they would end the session after you're done. The girls are friendly but it's not a place to go to if you're looking for great service. There'll be lots of girls who'll walk around and approach you so it can get quite tiring rejecting them. All of them get down to business rather quickly and will ask you if you want to go to the room with them after 10 seconds of talking.

I can't comment on other FKKs and I do not know of any others around Berlin. However, if you're not planning to visit Frankfurt or Munich and you would like to experience an FKK, i guess it's worth checking out Artemis. It's within walking distance from the S-Bahn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1