The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 01-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

CCB + bad breath = no escape…

One fuk up thing I did was one case

I smelt the CCB after inserting..

I took it out and let her BJ…. She suck like no tomorrow an still try to French me after.

Scary encounter
Old 01-05-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

I took it out and let her BJ…. She suck like no tomorrow an still try to French me after.

Scary encounter
LOL surely super turn-off you have to french her CCB indirectly
Old 01-05-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i also piak with girl from sugarbok, we do full set in the willingness of both party...both of us just need in time
Old 01-05-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Scary encounter
try the hygiene wash to reduce the smell...
Old 01-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txinzheng View Post
Wow you still can pump her, once I smell the CCB my little bro will turn soft and refused to work at all.
why some guy love the smell while some LJ turn soft when smell?
Old 01-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Recently I fj one milf ml at spa in central area... after i doggy her for awhile want to change position so i pull out and make her lie down on teh massage bed..

then i take out condom thinking to let her bbbj + cim.. she saw me take out then ask me 'u dun want to wear?' then open her leg... wah lao limpeh stun like vegetable lo.. but raw not my style... so i just ask her to ownself rub ownself until i shoot at her pussy... shoot finish liao she still can spread my cum all over her pussy... sibei horny...
Which SPA is this bro 😋
Old 02-05-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Thanks TS for creating this interesting thread, just wanna share my raw experience..

Recently raw with a ML in a SPA (west area). This is her 2nd time return to Singapore, previously a few days before she went back her hometown , I told her I forgot to bring condom which I can go back to get it from my car. Then she said no need to use but must shoot outside.

This time round when she came here we make love many times without CD but I have to shoot outside afraid she get pregnant. Then there was a time during we raw in doggy style, I wanted to pull out when cumming but she say can shoot inside as its her safe period... After I shoot all my sperm inside when withdrawing my kukubird, can see my sperm with a little remnants of blood flowing out from her pussy
Look for her again! This time round I also came at the right time , she told me her aunty will be arriving next day (her period come quite accurate) as she noticed traces of blood when urine. I was thinking ho say liao can raw.

After massage me a while I strip her panties and she start to BBBJ me.. My kukubird immediately Marikita to the max and she climb on top of me and insert my LJ inside her super wet pussy.. we frenched and after a while she orgasm and give me a shy smile.. I quickly flip over her and continue to ramp at her, her moaning sound increase as I pump faster.. after a few minute i cannot tahan and ask her I'm cumming can I shoot inside "我可以射在里面吗”? She nodded and say "射吧” and I shoot all my sperm inside. We frenched again for some time before she get up from the massage table and squat down while I can see my sperm flow out just like watching Japan AV..

Sorry guys for my poor grammar..
Old 02-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Scary encounter
Quote:
Look for her again! This time round I also came at the right time , she told me her aunty will be arriving next day (her period come quite accurate) as she noticed traces of blood when urine. I was thinking ho say liao can raw.

After massage me a while I strip her panties and she start to BBBJ me.. My kukubird immediately Marikita to the max and she climb on top of me and insert my LJ inside her super wet pussy.. we frenched and after a while she orgasm and give me a shy smile.. I quickly flip over her and continue to ramp at her, her moaning sound increase as I pump faster.. after a few minute i cannot tahan and ask her I'm cumming can I shoot inside "我可以射在里面吗”? She nodded and say "射吧” and I shoot all my sperm inside. We frenched again for some time before she get up from the massage table and squat down while I can see my sperm flow out just like watching Japan AV..

Upped both +10 for exchange.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pro tip - if you're already fucking raw, there is no need to ask.

If she doesn't want you to shoot inside, she will tell you.

If she doesn't say anything and it's quite obvious that you're cumming and she's still enjoying herself......just flood her cunt with your cum and let her worry about the aftermath afterwards. Every girl in this line knows the risks and how to manage it. Don't need you to help.

Happy rawing, wish you have many more memorable raw fucks in the future.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

If she doesn't say anything and it's quite obvious that you're cumming and she's still enjoying herself......just flood her cunt with your cum and let her worry about the aftermath afterwards. Every girl in this line knows the risks and how to manage it. Don't need you to help.

I raw a legal wl, the shiok thing is "我可以射里面吗", and she said yes or continue to French me, the feeling is sibei shiok..
Old 02-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

nice timing. up my humble points for ya. its not easy finding ML that raw let alone CIP. I managed to find myself a ML too that lets me raw but shes very wary of me CIP her she always tend to change position or do something else after a few pump like she knows im about to cum. shall try my luck soon since its been awhile since i last visit her.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
nice timing. up my humble points for ya. its not easy finding ML that raw let alone CIP. I managed to find myself a ML too that lets me raw but shes very wary of me CIP her she always tend to change position or do something else after a few pump like she knows im about to cum. shall try my luck soon since its been awhile since i last visit her.
Very true is very difficult to find one to agreed to do raw n cip. Up to now still have not found one yer.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 11
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Up you for your protip
Old 03-05-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
Bro, I also visited her man times already then manage to CIP. First few times use condom, then got one time I forget to get it from car she say never mind can raw but must shoot outside. She was curious as afraid get pregnant. Maybe you can try your luck just before or after her 'safe period'..

Happy rawing...Cheers
Old 03-05-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I raw a legal wl, the shiok thing is "我可以射里面吗", and she said yes or continue to French me, the feeling is sibei shiok..
Agreed with you bro..the feeling is priceless
Cheers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1