The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
GaoZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
So chio, great find bro!!
Old 31-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19966 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Live report from TKC. A galore of Indo fishes waiting to be fished. Some are really quite doable.
Upz You Bro
BTW Where Is TKC ?

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 31-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
BTW Where Is TKC ?
I'm guessing it's tanjong katong complex....that whole area is a hotspot hehehe
Old 31-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
BTW Where Is TKC ?
Maybe Tanjong Katong Convent

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 31-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Fishing for DH is really a great challenge for me I am always tied up by work or family. Sunday is a no-no because it's family day. Moreover, I have no car now and can't fly over to meet them. However, I felt so tempted to try them out after reading so much here.

Finally, met up with 2 this morning. Wanted to at first to bring her to the hotel but she has only 1 hour (she has no off day). She is at a good age, weight and proportion but her complexion is bad (never fully believe the images they sent). Therefore, asked her to give me a blowjob at one of the staircases. Her blowjob is not bad - wet and slurpy and I came inside her mouth. I autoroamed her during the process and she was ok. Might not want to meet up with her again. See how.

Then I proceed to meet another one right after. The face also has to discount from their images. In real, the face is not smooth and has lots of facial hair. Look average but good enough for me. She was shy when I invited her to the hotel. But I know I still stand a chance, assuming the impression I gave her was good enough. She insisted to see my photo before agree to meet me but I rather to let her see my real face instead haha.

Last edited by ZanShen; 31-01-2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old 31-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Upped a fresh fish on sat night (soon to be tame as my 4th fwb).. Very young until i chua tio..

I need to get rid 1 of my old fb as i got too many.. (maybe the 1 that might pregnant) Still waiting for her to see if got period or not.. haiz..
other than the dark nipples, this one is super good.
Old 31-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
virg4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys I'm new to the scene. I'm a young Virgin and I'm looking for my first experience. Any bros out here can help me out with tips on where and how to find a filipina maid or maybe even share contacts to get started? Would appreciate any help
Old 31-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
virg4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
I know 1 FL maid who need cash n can meet up tomorrow. She charge $100 1 shot. Blows well n is wet n horny.
I can't meet her tomorrow . If any bro interested can pm for her contact. Pls pm only if u can meet her. Don't waste people time pls. She is 28yrs old I think. Slim n sweet looking.
bro can share contact please?
Old 31-01-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Is there a way to Block Calls from MiChat? Prefer DH to text me and not to call me.

Old 31-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virg4life View Post
hey guys I'm new to the scene. I'm a young Virgin and I'm looking for my first experience. Any bros out here can help me out with tips on where and how to find a filipina maid or maybe even share contacts to get started? Would appreciate any help
From your profile name, thought you wanted to be a Virgin for Life?

Old 01-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Is there a way to Block Calls from MiChat? Prefer DH to text me and not to call me.
Delete the account bro.....
Old 01-02-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros know where to get those abortion pills? TIA
Old 01-02-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virg4life View Post
For a moment, I thought you are Ah Boy!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1266 / Power: 19
twguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=firefox_2046;20441296]Would any bro be interested to exchange contact? I have one DH to share. Good bonk and horny as hell!

Satisfied...
Old 02-02-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
I know 1 FL maid who need cash n can meet up tomorrow. She charge $100 1 shot. Blows well n is wet n horny.
I can't meet her tomorrow . If any bro interested can pm for her contact. Pls pm only if u can meet her. Don't waste people time pls. She is 28yrs old I think. Slim n sweet looking.
Hi bro can share contact ?
Pm you 😁

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1