The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 5
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

I see a lot of Indo helpers on Michat.. where are the Filipino helpers? Only dating apps?
Old 27-01-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
ramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Filipinas can be found in dating apps like tinder badoo skout. If you don't have face pics for profile but still can get matches, likely they are fishing for new bf and doing freelance , fwb. If you are adventurous and go fish directly in Lucky Plaza. Can see them in person without the photoshop editing.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Choose ur own adventure.........
2nd one wearing Blue T SHIRT , SEXY AND PRETTY !! 😍😍😍😘

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-01-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Can share the one in blue with glasses?
Old 28-01-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsic0la123 View Post
I know got one in Woodlands lol
Young (up to early 30s) or old one (above 35/40) bro?
Old 28-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Can share the one in blue with glasses?
everyone want that blue lady hehe, she will be very busy
Old 28-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

When i’m tired fucking all her holes and filling her up will pass out hehehehe
Old 28-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Now left only 2-3 pinays for cum dump hehehehe.....so have to take care first hehehehe 2 still no kid so still tight and brownhole still not stretched still training for bros in the future can take in easier hehehe
Check out my thread for blue gal pics hopefully no white knights
Old 28-01-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Quote:
When i’m tired fucking all her holes and filling her up will pass out hehehehe
sure bro...we wait u finish all holes
...i wait and pick the yellow one coz bro here all pick blue...too high demand and long waiting time..haha
Old 28-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Sample for bros.... look at that puki hehehe
Old 28-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Me and my maid are looking for another bro and his maid to join us this Sunday for some srs/swap. PM me if keen, no single guys.
Old 28-01-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Association deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Finally Last Sunday I satisfy my long years of tudung fetish on a Indo DH. She really surprise me out of the world I have never expect that under those layer of clothing were the most lusty piece of bra and panty and not to mention the nicest shaved pussy I have seem for a while, nice, pump abalone look alike pussy. All the while while she was having sex and blowing me she was wearing her headdress. Her blowjob skill was simply 10/10 out of the world, the last time i remember having such great blowjob was from a FL many years ago. She consistently tease my dick with her quick tongue and make sure that she stop just in time before I cum, she told me after that this is just 30% of her BJ skill, she had ever BJ non stop for 45min before. when I was doggie her she kept saying "ya. fuck me hard"
I am going to keep this gem for a long while and fuck for a long time to come

Seriously with the type of sex experience she has is if she ever go FL I am sure she is going to make a lot of money as compare from working as a DH. Please dont ask for contact, do your own hunting. It took me time and effort to finally bang my goal
Great find bro! lucky for you.
Old 28-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Association deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman45 View Post
Filipinas can be found in dating apps like tinder badoo skout. If you don't have face pics for profile but still can get matches, likely they are fishing for new bf and doing freelance , fwb. If you are adventurous and go fish directly in Lucky Plaza. Can see them in person without the photoshop editing.
Thanks bro for your recommendation
Old 28-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
GaoZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Association View Post
Great find bro! lucky for you.
Very lucky indeed!
Old 28-01-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 7
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Choose ur own adventure.........
Nice share bro!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1