The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
It was good night at EM. Didnt quite start off well for me though, I was attended to by a new girl, she wasnt the least bit attractive and was just asking me way too many questions.

When I arrived around 6, it was darker than usual and there were 2 customers there,each had 3 girls with them, big spenders apparently. So I committed myself to 1 jug. Not so attractive newbie came to me and I just wanted her to go away, so while I was being inundated with questions, I was observing what was going on over at the other tables. 1 guy was surrounded by 3 or 4 girls, each taking turns in exposing their breasts while he did whatever he was doing. The table on my right, couldnt quite make out what was going on there, but there was one point the customer had his face in the girls crotch (she was seated across him). All this time, no action for me other than
being annoyed.

fortunately, one of the girls broke away from the breast expose party and came to me. I was her regular customer back in 2017. While she isnt a looker and she had put on some weight, I do like her company because she pretty much lets me do whatever I want to her, although it really isnt much. Had her strip down to the waist at one point. Nothing more than fondling her titties with her hand in my jeans. Could do a lot more I suppose, but I will leave that for another time.

Dropped by Bo****s for a few drinks and ended up at NT. New batch of girls there, some good looking ones as well

Edit: For got to add, damage $120 LD and 1 jug of beer at EM
last i went there bought $50 LD, I get a HJ from the gal. not bad. she unzip my pants and wank me off.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
last i went there bought $50 LD, I get a HJ from the gal. not bad. she unzip my pants and wank me off.
That is still the going rate.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woooooo, this thread is still alive.
been bored recently, as i have like almost lost my job. so was looking around for some distraction. And here we are.
missing my LBFMs for the past few years. I know gone are the days of good ol' Para and TP.
But im glad some BMDs are still around, and kicking from the looks of some FRs here.
Looks like hunting season is back for me for the next few months then.
Any good soul wanna tell me where to start??
Which are the old rapids, and which are the old Fondres?
Old 12-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17948 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
been bored recently, as i have like almost lost my job. so was looking around for some distraction. And here we are.
missing my LBFMs for the past few years. I know gone are the days of good ol' Para and TP.
But im glad some BMDs are still around, and kicking from the looks of some FRs here.
Will PM u.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
EM is a lot like rapids, albeit darker.
Cant remember what Fondres was like, its been years. If it was anything like wildhogs, fields avenue, unfortunately, nothing quite comes close.
Lots of fun to be had at CI and SS.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ranger21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
EM is a lot like rapids, albeit darker.
Cant remember what Fondres was like, its been years. If it was anything like wildhogs, fields avenue, unfortunately, nothing quite comes close.
Lots of fun to be had at CI and SS.
Just curious whether bros feel that looks are important. For me, the girls at CI in terms of looks are abit sub-par... so that does detract from a great experience.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger21 View Post
Just curious whether bros feel that looks are important. For me, the girls at CI in terms of looks are abit sub-par... so that does detract from a great experience.
Absolutely! She doesnt have to be a stunner, but a decent body and hygiene are a must.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
The game is still the same but the girls are now more savvy. Good luck hunting!
Old 13-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With the impending economic down turn, I have to budget carefully. May go less often as usual. See how it goes. Play by ear. It may be a blessing in disguise as less businesses in the pubs, the girls may resort to desperate measures
Old 14-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
With the impending economic down turn, I have to budget carefully. May go less often as usual. See how it goes. Play by ear. It may be a blessing in disguise as less businesses in the pubs, the girls may resort to desperate measures
Bro economy bad men will still flock to pubs to buy affection and satisfy their lust. I've seen men spend so much in pub but no money bring family for dinner or go for holiday. It's fucked up.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bro economy bad men will still flock to pubs to buy affection and satisfy their lust. I've seen men spend so much in pub but no money bring family for dinner or go for holiday. It's fucked up.
It is all about moderation. Drink don't get drunk. Once you set a quota for everything, you are in control. It takes discipline whether in gambling or pubbing. But I agree that many cannot make it.
Old 14-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
theotherhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any body free hangout at One2 Club tonight?
Old 15-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is all about moderation. Drink don't get drunk. Once you set a quota for everything, you are in control. It takes discipline whether in gambling or pubbing. But I agree that many cannot make it.
When they get emotional, it’s really hard to stop..
Old 15-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
When they get emotional, it’s really hard to stop..
Difficult but not impossible. Have to learn mind over heart. Big head over small head.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Difficult but not impossible. Have to learn mind over heart. Big head over small head.
Yeah the weaning period is like detox, gotta be fucking determined not to give in to the urges to go see her and if u do see her to exercise moderation.

I think if my girl didn't go back I'd still be trapped in the fucking shit hole.

Now anywhere else I go, the girls don't give me the same feeling as she did and I intend to keep it that way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1