The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Aiyah who ask you last minute jio people? Since you've a Thai friend then you should be fine lah. Bro leaseoflife went solo ranger some more leh.

No kaki? I can go with you if you sponsor me air tickets. I can forgo three days of my coolie income just to join you. I'll be your tour guide free of charge. I've 100x BKK return trip stamps in my passport. Consider my offer carefully. I can show it to anyone in person who don't believe. Feel free to wage a million SGD bet if you fancy. If I lose I'll pay you double. If in doubt consult the bros here for my credibility.
Not a bad offer...just pay for a return budget airline and got a free tour guide for 3-4 days.....! Hahahahahah!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Aiyah who ask you last minute jio people? Since you've a Thai friend then you should be fine lah. Bro leaseoflife went solo ranger some more leh.

No kaki? I can go with you if you sponsor me air tickets. I can forgo three days of my coolie income just to join you. I'll be your tour guide free of charge. I've 100x BKK return trip stamps in my passport. Consider my offer carefully. I can show it to anyone in person who don't believe. Feel free to wage a million SGD bet if you fancy. If I lose I'll pay you double. If in doubt consult the bros here for my credibility.
Parachute have no stamps.... end up in rubish chute...knn...

you can sit in my car, buy you drinks and snacks all the way from 7-11 ... somtam poo par la, kai yang with kow ngeow for lunch and dinner

pay in indon rupiahs..... can or not.... you also need rupiahs right?

will be back on Saturday... on or not, no problem.....
Old 08-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kenzo911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tok cock la bro, if i got extra $ then i wont come here look for kakis to share cab fare and other stuff liao

anyway bro if u steady u can pay your own tickets to bkk and join me la, we steady go out happy happy

Look see Look see, maybe can hook 1 up for u leh?
Old 08-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Errr.... Cos I got Bro Moonlight to guide me else I would prob be really going on SOLO for the whole trip...hahhaa
You were lucky mah. Not everyone will be as fortunate as you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Not a bad offer...just pay for a return budget airline and got a free tour guide for 3-4 days.....! Hahahahahah!
Yah man I also never request for SQ flight. Give me budget airline flight can liao. Look at kenzo911's reply below. If I become tour guide still must come out money wor. He's looking for kakis to cheong together so he can share costs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
will be back on Saturday... on or not, no problem.....
Ok man see next week's workload how. Anyway enjoy your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo911 View Post
tok cock la bro, if i got extra $ then i wont come here look for kakis to share cab fare and other stuff liao

anyway bro if u steady u can pay your own tickets to bkk and join me la, we steady go out happy happy

Look see Look see, maybe can hook 1 up for u leh?
Yalor I damn talk cock but at least I don't come to forum to look for people to share costs. I come to forum to share info and make sincere friends. Sorry but we've different agendas.

Wah bro in BKK take taxi also must share cost? Take MRT or bus instead mah. Don't think I'll buy my own air tickets just to join you. I might as well book an extra return trip for my work. At least I get to earn some income from my coolie job. I'm just a hard labourer. You can ask bro Playman and etct88. Hehehe.

You want to hook up one for me? What what? Patpong Ah Qua Man is it?

Ok lah wish you all the best in finding kakis to share costs and jalan jalan in BKK lah. Have fun!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You were lucky mah. Not everyone will be as fortunate as you.

I also lucky, have you to show me Southern islands

Yah man I also never request for SQ flight. Give me budget airline flight can liao. Look at kenzo911's reply below. If I become tour guide still must come out money wor. He's looking for kakis to cheong together so he can share costs!

Better you cheong with me, la........

Ok man see next week's workload how. Anyway enjoy your trip.

Sure, no problem..... lim kopi, lo... on me, I pick you up...

Ok lah wish you all the best in finding kakis to share costs and jalan jalan in BKK lah. Have fun!

sure, he will find his fun, ....... with so many info liao...
Old 08-06-2009, 11:04 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes....that is what I thought.......better cheong with me....!

As least I can buy you dinner at Nathong Restaurant...hahahahahah!. Will shall meet one of these days!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes....that is what I thought.......better cheong with me....!

As least I can buy you dinner at Nathong Restaurant...hahahahahah!. Will shall meet one of these days!
mai chop .... can u buy me dinner at SomBoon Restaurant instead ..
Old 08-06-2009, 11:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
mai chop .... can u buy me dinner at SomBoon Restaurant instead ..
If we meet at BKK....no problem...anytime anyday...it will be my honour!

I go to Nathong restaurant there got a one beer promoter I am want to sian.....mah!

Anyway, the food there is not bad and price is reasonable,too!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If we meet at BKK....no problem...anytime anyday...it will be my honour!
I go to Nathong restaurant there got a one beer promoter I am want to sian.....mah!
Anyway, the food there is not bad and price is reasonable,too!
ok lar .. u buy me at SomBoon and i treat u at Nathong ...
liddat, maybe the beer promoter will like me more than u ...
Old 08-06-2009, 02:53 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
ok lar .. u buy me at SomBoon and i treat u at Nathong ...
liddat, maybe the beer promoter will like me more than u ...
Lan ee.....like that when you flash your USD sure she like you more......!

Well, best man wins...hahahahahh!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Hi Adidas and Playman,

imo and the bros that i brought, Noi Seafood (Hway Khwang Nite Market) serves the most delicious food. Sat nite i just ate kung pow, kai yang and orb poo woon sen alone. 860 baht nia

ambience is like an aircon coffee shop
Old 08-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
d'Artagnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Hi Adidas and Playman,

imo and the bros that i brought, Noi Seafood (Hway Khwang Nite Market) serves the most delicious food. Sat nite i just ate kung pow, kai yang and orb poo woon sen alone. 860 baht nia

ambience is like an aircon coffee shop
hi there fren i know where that is. the roast chix is very good. i have been to som boon a few times and notice that more foreigners patronise. this Noi seafood was introduced by my local colleagues. once my white man boss brought me to a seafood market at the sukumvit area. a little expensive but variety is aplenty. cant remember where exact sorry
Old 08-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
..Noi Seafood (Hway Khwang Nite Market) serves the most delicious food. Sat nite i just ate kung pow, kai yang and orb poo woon sen alone. 860 baht nia
We more keen on what you makan after dinner (btw, big appetite you got there). So did you huntdown scratchdog at windsors?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
We more keen on what you makan after dinner (btw, big appetite you got there). So did you huntdown scratchdog at windsors?
i was having miserable food in CM. Mountain no good seafood la.

full how to have action? i had it b4 haha.

didn't go scratch dog. went to soi cowboy (baccara, lucky star). rca and resort instead...
Old 08-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
23delta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy23delta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all experienced bro here, next week my 1st time to BKK.

Do you have any recommendation for massage parlours that gives full body massage by young female masseur (with a little "special" service eg: HJ + auto-roaming)?

May I know what is the estimated market price of the massage, HJ + auto-roaming?

How long is the whole session?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1