The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 06-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was at supermarket last night, walk down one aisle saw this mid 20s syt in those thin strap top. Didn't pay much attention to her at first only until she walk past me and I notice her boobs are bouncing with every step. Instinctively followed her around waiting for her to zaogeng and right at the frozen section, went opposite her to get an opportunity and deep v cleavage smack me right in my face, with a black strapless bra
Old 07-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

My office had a SYT who always sit with legs open. Sometimes she wear short skirt and I never had a chance to see her zaogeng since she is sitting at her work station.

once she had something to ask me and came over my area. we are at different department so she came over to my side which i have 2 other colleagues sitting in the same row. she sat down on one office chair facing me....she was sitting on one leg with her butt resting on her right leg if you know what i mean. I turned my chair around to see her her white panties showing at my face.

was trying hard not to glance, but eventually she caught my eye and adjusted her position....

second incident was preparing for CNY lao hei where I helped her to lay the tables and chairs...there were other colleagues helping out and i chose to stay near her ....plenty of down blouse view for me.. once she was on her fours trying to tie the table cloth.... and i went behind her to see her butt cheek and black undies... damn shiok,
Old 07-02-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Today was sitting at a bench when a bike with a chio girl stopped. The girl was wearing super short denim shorts and when she was alighting, her shorts was up and her thin panties slide to the side. Maybe a g string. To my surprise could see her abalone clearly!
Wow young and fresh abalone. She took off her helmet and wow, damn pretty.
Went home to jerk off
Old 07-02-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Today was sitting at a bench when a bike with a chio girl stopped. The girl was wearing super short denim shorts and when she was alighting, her shorts was up and her thin panties slide to the side. Maybe a g string. To my surprise could see her abalone clearly!
Wow young and fresh abalone. She took off her helmet and wow, damn pretty.
Went home to jerk off
Is her pussy hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven??.. did u notice??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmen11 View Post
I say don't proceed liao.. Since you already made it clear and rejected her.
Just came back from our team's 3d2n bali retreat post cny and I had one of the most amazing experience ever. Like ever. I will never forget everything that happened. I will write the story as soon as possible while I still can remember all the details fresh in my mind.

I think my life is complete now.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
football is one of the Best!football is one of the Best!football is one of the Best!

Saw a milf A cup lean forward with her loose shirt top . Wearing a green bra and her brown nipple being shown . Shiok .
Old 08-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
jialatale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Just came back from our team's 3d2n bali retreat post cny and I had one of the most amazing experience ever. Like ever. I will never forget everything that happened. I will write the story as soon as possible while I still can remember all the details fresh in my mind.

I think it should be very memorable, bro please share soon
Old 08-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats !..bro...glad tat u feel so happy and complete with yr life now ...yah faster write yr story and share with us while it is still fresh in yr mind b4 you forget ...a lot of pple got short memories u know ..can't seem to remember a lot of things tat just happened only recently

Last edited by Rickey; 09-02-2020 at 05:12 AM.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bali experiences shld be quite exciting! Pls share asap!!!
Old 09-02-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

I think I should start a new thread and not hog this up
Old 09-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Yup u r rite... good sensible thinking ... just read the thread you started

Old 09-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Nice. Please start your thread for us to camp. PM to notify us as well!

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 09-02-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Nice. Please start your thread for us to camp. PM to notify us as well!
Broo.. he has already started the thread.... "bali, I will never forget u"... it's just nearby this thread... go find it if u really interested.

Old 09-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Is her pussy hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven??.. did u notice??
I'm curious to know too hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1