The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Clause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went over to momo around 4.30 pm today and get rejected at the door! There was no girls available at all.

Made my way to butterfly to give it a try, not as many selections either during roughly the same time.

Thinking of trying daisy dream next.

Have anyone used TF app here to find a FL? I'm thinking of trying to get a FL for a couple of days if there's connection!

Last edited by Clause; 17-08-2023 at 01:48 AM.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
My main concern is my passport.
I feel very difficult to safe keep & monitor at all times. Any alternative way tat i can safeguard it bros.
If the girl wanted to steal anything, it's definitely not your passport. Selling to counterfeit passport syndicates isn't worth the trouble esp if she has registered her ID at the counter downstairs or took into consideration the CCTVs registering her entering the hotel with you. She'll probably wanna go for your cash but these days with promptpay i hardly travel with any cash even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
I fantasize a scenario where I could pay some chick to spend coupla days with me, and we could go together to some clinic and get tested, then I'd fuck her raw for days after
Swinger groups here in Singapore and in the US do ART HIV tests. The gold standard ones are accurate 1-2 weeks after exposure. Just prick finger and drip, easier than doing covid ART test. Can buy from private clinics here in SG as well as in BKK.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Swinger groups here in Singapore and in the US do ART HIV tests. The gold standard ones are accurate 1-2 weeks after exposure. Just prick finger and drip, easier than doing covid ART test. Can buy from private clinics here in SG as well as in BKK.
The test kit is 1,200B for gen4, ???B for gen3 and 600B for the oral kit at the Pulse clinics in BKK. There's also free walk-in HIV using gen 3 kit + Syphilis test you can do there every 6 mth.
Old 17-08-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In bkk. Anyone wanna go club pm me
Old 17-08-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The test kit is 1,200B for gen4, ???B for gen3 and 600B for the oral kit at the Pulse clinics in BKK. There's also free walk-in HIV using gen 3 kit + Syphilis test you can do there every 6 mth.
Yeah so basically both parties just do the ART 30mins before the deed, even with cap. Whether to raw or not must see whether both parties consent lol.

Wah u sifu in GL and in bkk as well 🙏🙏🙏
Old 17-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Yeah so basically both parties just do the ART 30mins before the deed, even with cap. Whether to raw or not must see whether both parties consent lol.

Wah u sifu in GL and in bkk as well 🙏🙏🙏
No, not sifu lol. If wanna cap, I don't bother to do.
Old 17-08-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to know re the ART. I had no idea.
Old 17-08-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Clause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone is in Bangkok at the moment and want to hang out together to chill / chiong, drop me a pm? Will be keen to explore together for a bit.
Old 17-08-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vnnewbie View Post
I tried Thai offdek good option if can speak Thai and know the ropes 900b incl room can kiss daty very gfe
Anyone know if freelancer site offdek still working legit?
Still have postings of girls photos prices on offdek.co but posting date is old 2021 so may not be working anymore
Old 18-08-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
str8ding is stuck in moderation for some time to come

which are the best siam dius to go to?
Old 18-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Good to know re the ART. I had no idea.
I forgot to buy some of those ART kits back to SG. Maybe next trip I will get some. It's 1,200B for Gen4, thinking if it is worth to buy the Gen3 for 600B instead.
Old 18-08-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I forgot to buy some of those ART kits back to SG. Maybe next trip I will get some. It's 1,200B for Gen4, thinking if it is worth to buy the Gen3 for 600B instead.
All blood-based right, so have to prick the finger? Do you know which pharmacies carries them? Actually more concerned about syphillis which can spread even with condom use.
Old 18-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
All blood-based right, so have to prick the finger? Do you know which pharmacies carries them? Actually more concerned about syphillis which can spread even with condom use.
You can get them from clinics in Thailand. At least I saw Pulse clinic selling them when I went for their FREE HIV + Syphilis test. The free test is using Gen3 kits, but you can buy Gen3 / 4 or oral kit for use at anytime.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Mysterado7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clause View Post
If anyone is in Bangkok at the moment and want to hang out together to chill / chiong, drop me a pm? Will be keen to explore together for a bit.
Bro I am alone in bkk at the moment until Tues. Watsapp me if u looking for pple to drink or chiong. 91716405
Old 19-08-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
Thanks Starscream23! I was wondering where did all the best girls from HappyBKK go. It's good to know they are still around, especially Noey and Haru (now known as BB on the website), not that I can go anytime soon, but the moment I get the chance to fly there again, that's where I'm going
Newtonyork you legend! A pity Smile BKK isn’t as popular as HappyBKK as it’s a new establishment and still finding its footing. Matter of time for sure. Need ardent supporters like you to support and spread the word.

For all other bros out there, do show some love and support if you’re in Bangkok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1