The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros,

Wondering if anyone's tried this Sisi from SGlocal http://sglocalmassage.org/sisi/

She looks decent, and is near me, but I only see the rave reviews on the site, nothing on here. Appreciate any guidance, bros. Cheers!
Old 13-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopplerlex View Post
Lol ya man. All banned.
Use puffin , or browsec vpn .
Old 13-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Holly's JG?
Old 13-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Any kind bro can pls share carol/Yuki contact? Her ad has been removed!
Old 13-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuzy View Post
hey bros, as i've rtm Momo & Mint/Sara (both from SLG) couple of times, was hoping to find an alternative comparable to them.

Lynn (SLG)

EK (SLG)

Kara (SLG)

any inputs on their Looks/GFE/sensual is deeply appreciated, as i'm not really fond of massage so that part is not a big issue.

beside those that i've listed you could also give me your recommendation *Preferably SYT*, and will promise a FR if the session turns out to be positive!

and before any bros come scolding saying 'stop asking for spoon feed/go commando yourself/etc.', just wanna say that i've had my fair share of fake photos & nightmares already, therefore i am here asking for any feedback/suggestion.

Thanks in advance & happy cheong-ing!
Since you have rtm Momo a few times, why don't you write a MR of her first.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Since you have rtm Momo a few times, why don't you write a MR of her first.
well, as the saying goes, "If you want something done, do it yourself".

so instead of providing a MR for Momo which isn't recent, i shall do 1 for Lynn since i just went to her today.

so here's my first MR, hope its still passable. lol

ML - Lynn (SLG)

Location: (6/10) located in G area, personally never liked going to G area.
Room: the room/apartment is (9/10) for me, clean, smells good and feels homely unlike some ML's which you could maybe tell that they moved around a lot.
Looks: her look for me i would say (7/10), not disappointing or will reject kind.
Boobs: maybe a small b or a cupper (not too good at this)
Service: went for the (110/60/2) service but opted for 1 shot.

MR -

proceed up to the apartment and she was hiding behind the door, once inside was greeted by her in a red lingerie, asked if i wanted a drink and she got me a cup of warm water. after that, she offered to shower for me but as i see she had her panty on *it was on thru-out the whole session*, i told her its fine i will shower myself.

once shower is done, was instructed to lie face down first and she got on with the massage (9/10) and i gotta say, i'm not the type of person that is very fond of massage but i would say her skill is really good and i enjoyed it, although i had to tell her to go softer on me as i ache all over lol.

after the massage comes the sensual (7/10) with my arm around her and she's lying beside me touching & caressing the 2IC, with some nipple licking *mine, wasn't able to lick her's sadly*. HJ/sensual isn't much to be amazed about here if comparing to Mint's sensual which is (9/10) for me.

Overall: (7/10), would be (8.5) if the panty were off and the sensual could do a little better, the points would've been higher.

happy chionging bros!
Old 14-03-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thermophil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sisi before

Petite and good service my cup of tea
Massage was good she really know where to press, ask her to press harder for my shoulders wah feel whole body become soft
Old 14-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Nana from sglonely http://sglonelyguys.net/anna-massage/

She was here previously last year.

Look : 7
Body: 7 smooth skin
Boob: small b, nice to suck and fondle
Gfe: 8
Bbbj/cim : 8
Msg: 6...she go the skills but there's not her strong point
Rtm: sure
Old 14-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Although I have been cheonging all this while,
It's been a long time since I've shared my MR here.
Just feel like writing this after trying her last week.
http://sglocalmassage.org/sisi/
Place is quite discreet, easy to find. Share the unit with other ML
with a common bathroom that smell worse than stadium's toilet
during an international game. Intended to shower but can't take
the stench.
ML quite good looking but have to deduct at least 25% off the photo.
Should have realised the service could be compromise when she asked
for $$$ upfront.
Massage for about 10 mins and started hanky panky.
Did BBBJ for a while and wanted to put on cap and ride me.
Her advert says frenching - my ass! don't even allow a light kiss on the
lips. Service wise - well, I've received better service from even the
most sullen looking civil dept's receptionist.
One thing I hated most is - keep saying how big my member is when
my didi haven't even awaken yet and while doing FJ, keep asking if
ejecting or not, after about 30 thrusts, I gave up.
Took me 15 mins to drive to her place and I was home in less than an hour,
that's how much I was shortchanged.
A piece of advice for all new cheongster - talk a big gulp of salt when reading
the fantastic comments in the ML webpage.
Negative reviews are deleted and left only the good one, even moderately
good comment couldn't make it there.
Don't waste $$$ with the so called SYT, go for the older ones,
at least the massage will be good.
Old 14-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
Tried Nana from sglonely http://sglonelyguys.net/anna-massage/

She was here previously last year.

Look : 7
Body: 7 smooth skin
Boob: small b, nice to suck and fondle
Gfe: 8
Bbbj/cim : 8
Msg: 6...she go the skills but there's not her strong point
Rtm: sure
You meant Anna right?
Old 14-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I have this regular FL who I visit 1-2 times a week. First time with her was alright and gets better with each visit. over 2-3 months later, she got more popular and also converted to ML. She somehow became more difficult to copulate, bbbj, french anymore which leads me to other choices. One day, She wechat me asking me why I didn't visit her regularly anymore and she's feeling very horny since she has converted to ML and hasn't make love to any man since my last visit to her. I take it as 'ya, right' kinda and visited her to have her one last 'chance' and boy she was dripping wet when I kiss her lightly at the door as i enter. Had few rounds of great sex that night and ask me to be her FB till she leaves.

so if an ML/FL fails u, just look for another one. till she realize her business is affected then she will treat u right when u return.
Wow your skills must be godly for her to yearn for u! Need to learn some tips sia 😏
Old 14-03-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Personal experience of having coitus with ML especially AP is truly enjoyable. But once they are gone, it will be hard to fill the void.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101s View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/ailas-massage/

If you are looking for a looker with great massage skill, you must try yourself.

BUT BE WARNED!!!!!

==DON'T BE KC==

Even though she is pretty but she has the right attitude which is the GEM.

Look: 7.5/10 (take Angelababy as a benchmark of 10)

Body: With abs...damn good~~~

Boobs: B+ ....nice match to her petite body

Cleanliness: 5 Stars ...change disposable massage bed sheet for every client..a very plus point for someone damn particular about cleanliness like me...

The Details I Keep It To My Secret....TRY IT YOURSELF AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Enjoy~
Yesterday Hv a urge to massage .. after my regular ML mint/ Sara , Yuki not available .. I would like to try a new ML . Manage to find ailas look: 8.5 syt body: slim body with B+sporty look .. massage: 8 good command of strength regards her petit frame. , like her tickling sensual touch on upper / lower body . HJ: 8 , she will remove her TOP n lie beside me . After she paint my body . Then is my turn to paint her.. when I lick her nipples , she closed her eyes was moaning softly. Her hands was stroking my penis ..when I told her about to release, She ask me to lie down .. I off load all over her body. Told her will visit her again as she resemble my gf . Will rtm her till I find another ML
Old 14-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Yesterday Hv a urge to massage .. after my regular ML mint/ Sara , Yuki not available .. I would like to try a new ML . Manage to find ailas look: 8.5 syt body: slim body with B+sporty look .. massage: 8 good command of strength regards her petit frame. , like her tickling sensual touch on upper / lower body . HJ: 8 , she will remove her TOP n lie beside me . After she paint my body . Then is my turn to paint her.. when I lick her nipples , she closed her eyes was moaning softly. Her hands was stroking my penis ..when I told her about to release, She ask me to lie down .. I off load all over her body. Told her will visit her again as she resemble my gf . Will rtm her till I find another ML
Just to clarify: when you said paint her, do you mean licking her abalone?
Old 14-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Just to clarify: when you said paint her, do you mean licking her abalone?
3g roaming only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1