The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
gulitypleasures is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Mr for tian niu
http://sglonelyguys.com/tian-niu-massage/
The environment
Located around Area G personally i hate that place in case i bump into someone familiar.
Room: 9/10
Spacious,clean, smells good

The ML
Nationality: PRC
Looks : fair complexion SYT with light make up
Boobs: as stated natural healthy b cuppers (nt for boob lovers)

The service
Massage 6/10 (its the push type but whatever fk it im not there for massage)

Foreplay/HDLY: after massaging i got into doggy stance for her to access my didi by the time i was rock HARD, then she say 今晚姐姐强奸你 (tonight i rape u) then im like o dear. She uses her shark nails to carress whole body and tickle ur butt. GfE IS MAX.Her moans and constant tickling and stimulation made the HDLY sensual and relaxing (i think her skills wont lose to adele)
Lasted for a good 10-15min

HJ: after hdly i bth arld so ask her lie down while i suck her nips and she help me hj i regret never clear system before date rate it 9/10
Attitude: hardworker, seducer always smiling
GFE: 9/10
Overall:she a gem tbh definetly RTM when money is topped up
P.S. One man's meat is another man's poison-treatment u get varies from above depending on chemistry

First time giving MR not easy coming up with one kudos to all those chionging giving MR for us newbies all the time!
Old 12-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Specifically set up a thread to say she is not the one... hmmm
I think why people say it’s not accurate should be her teeth. She just did braces to adjust her teeth. But picture taken was without smile. So might not be what expected.

She might not be the prettiest but not someone you would outright reject. She’s very bubbly and nice tbh.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hey bros, wanna ask u all something

if u all have been going to a regular ML for some time but then now her standard drop, what would u all do?

this regular ML whom i've been going to for about 7 or 8 times in the past, now doesn't let me lick her breasts or even tries to tactically avoid me when i approach her breasts. last time she wasn't like that, she let me lick and suck. this is 1 thing.

another thing is as u all know, MLs at the end will climb ontop the bed into 69 position and jerk u off; but now she doesn't do that, she just stands by the side of the bed and jerk me off.

if u were me, what would u do? ask her why her change in standard of service? or hint to her your unhappiness? or just simply forget her and go to new MLs?

drop in service standard, is this normal even for past angpai MLs?

btw, she doesn't have an active advertisement here anymore

Thanks bros
Old 12-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on much-discussed "Laura" from SLG

Looks: Fair. Quite pretty but not conventionally so. Appears to be late 20s - early 30s
Figure: Quite Short. Not slim. Huge natural boobs. Fairly phat ass.
Services: Half-decent massage, knows basic JG. Skilled sensual. Shower together (which is quite rare). Boob fuck not auto - must ask.
Overall: Fairly professional and eager to please but quite "worn-out" as well. Boobs are the obvious draw - probably the largest in the non-milf category r.n
Old 12-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol 2 different person in pic?

http://www.liltigersden.com/hanna/
Old 12-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 18
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
lol 2 different person in pic?

http://www.liltigersden.com/hanna/
Same person la. Haha. Curly hair is recent pic. Other 2 are sometime ago pics. Life good, eat till a bit bah bah liaos
Old 12-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Do you guys have problem contacting laura? I cant get a reply by sms or phone call. Maybe i on blacklist lol

Any other busty lady who can do a good massage to recommend?
Old 12-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

if u all have been going to a regular ML for some time but then now her standard drop, what would u all do?

this regular ML whom i've been going to for about 7 or 8 times in the past, now doesn't let me lick her breasts or even tries to tactically avoid me when i approach her breasts. last time she wasn't like that, she let me lick and suck. this is 1 thing.

another thing is as u all know, MLs at the end will climb ontop the bed into 69 position and jerk u off; but now she doesn't do that, she just stands by the side of the bed and jerk me off.

if u were me, what would u do? ask her why her change in standard of service? or hint to her your unhappiness? or just simply forget her and go to new MLs?

Thanks bros
Ang pais or not, having consistency in service is up to the individual. Those that are consistently providing good standards are rewarded with more RTM customers.

Well, if you are such a regular already then I think you can ask her straight what is wrong. You would probably talk a bit and have some understanding already.

If you try to force advances and got this type of treatment then I wouldn't blame her.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulitypleasures View Post
Mr for tian niu
The environment
Located around Area G personally i hate that place in case i bump into someone familiar. Suggest wearing a cap or something when u visit

The ML

The service

Foreplay/HDLY: after massaging i got into doggy stance for her to access my didi by the time i was rock HARD, then she say 今晚姐姐强奸你 (tonight i rape u) then im like o dear. She uses her shark nails to carress whole body and tickle ur butt. GfE IS MAX.Her moans and constant tickling and stimulation made the HDLY sensual and relaxing (i think her skills wont lose to adele)

HJ: after hdly i bth arld so ask her lie down while i suck her nips and she help me hj i regret never clear system before date rate it 9/10
Overall: she a gem honestly, note she was half naked throughout the massage session 10/10 comfirm RTM when momey is topped up
P.S. One man's meat is another man's poison-treatment u get varies from above depending on chemistry

First time giving MR not easy coming up with one kudos to all those chionging giving MR for us newbies all the time!
姐姐? She quite young why you call her 姐姐?
Old 12-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks bros
Then you have to ask yourself why you are still going to her. Talk to her if you really wanna find out why or else just move on lor.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Went to Feel finally after KiV for some time.

She is pretty, not syt but still good looking, maybe it’s the makeup that makes her looked more matured. Petite sized and the type you want to protect and take care of. She smelled really nice. Haha

Massage wise is good, back stepping, finger press and quite a bit of time on the back, shoulders and neck. She also did head massage at the end after the deed.

Sensual wise ok, not the best I have gotten but she is pretty and sincere so still good for me.

As mentioned, she is sincere and quite nice to talk to. She reminds me of my favourite ML, peace. Just a little bit, make me suddenly remember about her and how I missed her.

From our conversation, found out that I’m not in the “black list” and fall under good customer. Haha

RTM: yes but not sure when got time
Old 12-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulitypleasures View Post
Mr for tian niu
The environment
Located around Area G personally i hate that place in case i bump into someone familiar. Suggest wearing a cap or something when u visit

The ML

The service

Overall: she a gem honestly, note she was half naked throughout the massage session 10/10 comfirm RTM when momey is topped up

Anyone checked if tian niu offer 2xhj for 1 hour booking?
Old 12-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglonelyguys.com/dian-dian-massage/
Looks pretty good leh, anyone tried?
Old 12-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks bros
If you are still paying her for the visits, then she should not short change you, and should provide at least the same or better service. Many ML have taken it for granted when you become their regular.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, has anyone seen / spoken to Qing Qing from SLG recently?

I saw her last Thursday, then wanted to write a review for her over the weekend on SLG but noticed that her page had been taken down, and today her phone number is no longer in service...

She had mentioned she would be here another two months, wanted to book her again middle of the week as she is truly a gem to me...

(for avoidance of doubt - there were two Qing Qing in SLG recently, both no longer have pages there, the one I'm talking about is the "not for boob lover" tall and cute one)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1