The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-08-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
No pain no gain.

Let see.
I find the Rebirth is also not that authentic due to the feel don't feel very right, that prostate massage is also like just poke awhile only and the lady will offer extras in the room. She will ask you if you want B2B ฿1,000, BBBJ ฿1,500 (not sure if can CIM), topless ฿500 and HJ without tip. No full service sex. Didn't take the extras cuz I can have full service for almost that BBBJ cost at other place.

Good part is the ML can speak English well, but I can speak Thai so I used Thai.

At Spring, there is no extras. And ML can't speak English well. I might book a session at Spring for the more authentic JG again.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I prefer to head to the massage parlours too. I just tried a new girl at Butterfly few hrs ago, 2nd day at this joint. Can french, but not very deep. Can get some feeling but not that great. Too much tongue movement and lips contact not very good. You can french all the girls here, but the kind you will get varies. Not all DFK can feel great.

But her pussy tight, it felt so good, 3rd position doggy already CIP, made it overflowing with cum. Couldn't endure more and make it to next position, I thought I was gonna get a great workout here. Most of the time I needed DFK to keep going, but this one no need, can't DFK easily in doggy position also. Need to top up for another shot, but I decided to take a break cuz I was tired from my flight here with all that delay ...
Lol... Butterfly is my confirm go to whenever I visit bkk. At least once or twice per trip. For me, the girls there at least 50% looks is fuckable. Service level is also up there. Cheers bro.
Old 08-08-2023, 03:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find the Rebirth is also not that authentic due to the feel don't feel very right, that prostate massage is also like just poke awhile only and the lady will offer extras in the room. She will ask you if you want B2B ฿1,000, BBBJ ฿1,500 (not sure if can CIMg for the more authentic JG again.
I see. I never try before. Usually is spring. There is another one at huaw Kwang call ho li. Very famous but price very steep not sure worth anot

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-08-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I see. I never try before. Usually is spring. There is another one at huaw Kwang call ho li. Very famous but price very steep not sure worth anot
Holi went before once. Went to try their JG. Feel not pro, doesn't feel pain as the lady did not pull vein or any kind. Did not experience any technic of marikita and sleep while JG. Price was steep, for 2 hours. 1st hour they will do normal body massage then next 45mins of JG.
(Best I've tried professional JG was 10 over years ago in BKK, my Thai friend brought me.)
As I finish the session, was raining so heavily, difficult to get taxi or grab over there. Resulted to booking grab premium, and a BM 5 series come and picked me. Lol
Old 08-08-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Lol... Butterfly is my confirm go to whenever I visit bkk. At least once or twice per trip. For me, the girls there at least 50% looks is fuckable. Service level is also up there. Cheers bro.
The best point is, all the girls there can DFK. They also have a list of raw girls to pick from.
Old 08-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Holi went before once. Went to try their JG. Fthere. Resulted to booking grab premium, and a BM 5 series come and picked me. Lol
Hahah not bad a BM come pick you. Like big boss like that. BTW, +156 to you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-08-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Finally I tried HeavenBKK today. Excellent service from Hana. They don't have that Sukebe chair for you to sit down, wash your dick, BBBJ and B2B rub for the standard room, just regular shower with B2B play, raw pussy rubbing and DFK before moving on to the Nuru segment. But her attitude is 1 of the best among the Nuru girls in many of the joints combined. Plays along with everything you want except raw.

That ex-Kokoro counter girl is nowhere to be seen. I wanted to chat her up again.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
The best point is, all the girls there can DFK. They also have a list of raw girls to pick from.
Got extra cost?
Old 09-08-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
Got extra cost?
Yes. It's 2,000B for those listed on their web, and ymmv for the unlisted girls. The listed girls or mamasan will outright tell you its 2,000B
Old 09-08-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yes. It's 2,000B for those listed on their web, and ymmv for the unlisted girls. The listed girls or mamasan will outright tell you its 2,000B
You mean additional 2000b to raw?
Old 09-08-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
You mean additional 2000b to raw?
Yes, but it's ymmv too. Cuz the tip don't go to the shop, you can nego with the girl inside the room. You can get raw at other shops too with or without tips if the girl allows. Actually, this cost less than barfining a bargirl out from a bar for a 1hr short time which you can't raw most of the time.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 09-08-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-08-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Wasted time at Paradise. The girl not much interaction at all and don't do foreplay. Service is also non-existent. No catbath, no BJ. Just have some massage, DFK and raw sex.

Her pussy was so tight but don't get wet enough for penetration. After put a bit lube, manage to enter. Cowgirl ride for awhile until she start to pain. Can't do doggy, after 3 or so thrusts, she jumped from the pain lol. Couldn't reach her lips in missionary for DFK to maintain the erection, need to take breaks to caress, DFK with plenty of touching to get the feel to harden again, else can't enter. She couldn't keep still when lying down in missionary, fucked her for 3 rounds until her pussy sore. Tired out and went back to hotel to sleep ...

Last edited by lonelyfish; 09-08-2023 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4400 / Power: 21
Flyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond repute
Legit JG Massage

Rebirth Massage (Manhood JG)

Recently, on recommendation from another bro on this forum, I visited Rebirth Massage which is in the Udom Suk area.

As a legit joint, Rebirth does not offer any "happy ending" but I am pleased to have received a very relaxing massage with Smile. They have another girl named Pat whom I have met once before. As other bros have mentioned before, they have a rather unconventional method to treat the manhood JG massage and the booker will ask you for your preference when you book.

Feel free to PM me for booking contact.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Re: Legit JG Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingspur View Post
Rebirth Massage (Manhood JG)

Recently, on recommendation from another bro on this forum, I visited Rebirth Massage which is in the Udom Suk area.

As a legit joint, Rebirth does not offer any "happy ending" but I am pleased to have received a very relaxing massage with Smile. They have another girl named Pat whom I have met once before. As other bros have mentioned before, they have a rather unconventional method to treat the manhood JG massage and the booker will ask you for your preference when you book.

Feel free to PM me for booking contact.
I did a booking on Saturday with Rebirth for a session on Monday. I took the 120 min session with prostate massage and they assigned Patty. She did offer extra services towards the end of the service.

So, I went down on time by Grab, received by the ML at the lobby. Had a shower before the session. It started with normal massage, oil massage, prostate massage then the JG. Didn't feel much with the prostate massage, then she ask me to flip over, make hard and soft, then pulling. Again and again. Didn't have much feeling like what I experienced at Spring. It was a bit painful at Spring, which my ML in SG can do, but here is not.

It went on for some time, then she started to offer extras. Almost everything was on her menu except FJ. I enquired about the prices, but didn't take it cuz I was going somewhere else later for FJ. Gonna make an appointment with Spring for a legit one.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, but it's ymmv too. Cuz the tip don't go to the shop, you can nego with the girl inside the room. You can get raw at other shops too with or without tips if the girl allows. Actually, this cost less than barfining a bargirl out from a bar for a 1hr short time which you can't raw most of the time.
Personally I never negotiate or tip extra for going bareback. Maybe I've been lucky. But raw dogging gogo girls on first barfine has been easier than massage girls for me. Going raw is dangerous though. For me at least it's been difficult to go back mentally. Having to put on a rubber always feels like a failure now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1