The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 10-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I dont buy toto... but if it had been Wednesday, I might go buy! What's the pool? Over 10mil?!?
13m 1 winner….i try to book her today. She tell me red tide so is a no go. Hengz she upfront tell as advise by bros here

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-05-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
pandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can share ctc for SYT YY?
Old 12-05-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Good to know that you had great time with YuanYuan.
She took my advice to shave her south, for the enjoyment of all Bros here. Everyone is happy
Hi can pm pls
Old 12-05-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

FR for Nanxi

Photo: 8/10 look similar with edited v shape chin.
Real person still pretty. Cheerful and GF feel when 1st met.
Massage: 7:10 new and coz I’m too fat.
Bbbj: 7/10
Boob massage : 9/10 soft and nice, boob massage my didi until it woke up.
French: still haven’t unlock, only small kisses. Very sensitive neck and ears.
FJ: 8/10 can change many positions, alluring moan with wet pussy.
Still new to the job. Pussy quite small, tunnel short can not tahan when she’s on top. Peach buttock like RTC Tiantian.
Old 12-05-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mark6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Waseh, you are the one ! Did you strike Toto yesterday ?
Hi bro can share viet YY with me? Thank u
Old 12-05-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nightmares is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Good to know that you had great time with YuanYuan.
She took my advice to shave her south, for the enjoyment of all Bros here. Everyone is happy
Hi bro can share YY's contact please?
Old 13-05-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a name known to allTWongJ is a name known to allTWongJ is a name known to allTWongJ is a name known to allTWongJ is a name known to allTWongJ is a name known to all
Indeed SYT level gao gao thank you for sharing good for bros who prefer young and green
Quote:
Actually, there are rooms for use, just by paying an extra 10 bucks.
You may want to try again, and tell her exactly what you want. Am sure she will make you super happy.
YY is still very very new to the trade.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Are u referring to 2nd lvl nearest to the staircase tall MILF?

She has a pair of big headlights. Extremely playable at a reasonable price. She is very horny too. I remembered there was once after I CIP, she even used my dick to rub against her pussy to get organism again.
Bro honestly, I’m not sure.
But the one I played with, size C.
Old 14-05-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
FR for Nanxi

Photo: 8/10 look similar with edited v shape chin.
Real person still pretty. Cheerful and GF feel when 1st met.
Massage: 7:10 new and coz I’m too fat.
Bbbj: 7/10
Boob massage : 9/10 soft and nice, boob massage my didi until it woke up.
French: still haven’t unlock, only small kisses. Very sensitive neck and ears.
FJ: 8/10 can change many positions, alluring moan with wet pussy.
Still new to the job. Pussy quite small, tunnel short can not tahan when she’s on top. Peach buttock like RTC Tiantian.
Thanks bro for sharing. Went to try her today, for those who knows you have a big dick probably should skip her, her menu will be severely limited because she can't take much. She got a very friendly outlook and a cheeky grin, look like those ah lians in their 20s.

This is one of the shops where I tried all their girls😂
Miya my favourite cos of her service and slim body.
Old 14-05-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
bigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Thanks bro for sharing. Went to try her today, for those who knows you have a big dick probably should skip her, her menu will be severely limited because she can't take much. She got a very friendly outlook and a cheeky grin, look like those ah lians in their 20s.

Ya I think also too hehe
Old 14-05-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post

Hello bro…
I going TP Area later…
Can share which shop this is?
Old 16-05-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
acsd6850 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Thanks @PeePeeBoyinSG for YY contact. My honest review here:

Appearance: SYT for sure, but please don't expect too much la. Price + Age + Looks is like the holy trinity. Something's gotta give. Body is young and all natural at least so good for bros who are into that.

Massage: claims she's self-taught and it's evident. That said, she did try hard, and her shoulder massage did have sufficient strength. Not piano for sure, but don't expect professional level. Didn't short-change on massage time either. Had at least 30mins before GQ

Attitude: She's very easy to chat with in Mandarin. Just a very simple, cheerful girl with pleasant attitude. Sometimes MLs try to provide too much GFE and it can feel fake because you know at the back of your mind that this is a transaction. On the other hand, YY doesn't pretend. Really gives a feeling of a young, simple, innocent girl who hasn't been made jaded by years in the trade. She still thinks Singaporean men are very good in general HAHA guys please don't spoil her image of us yea

Services: popped the GQ and then informed that her code-red started an hour earlier. So no go. I didn't mind. Shit happens sometimes. But told her to inform her other customers in advance, especially those who have booked her, because I know some bros will get upset if they aren't pre-informed.

Probably won't RTM because of too many options out there.
bros mind sharing YY contact?
Old 16-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 1
StayReally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStayReally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Field report for a spa at Blk4 today, 1st time trying out one of the level 2 spa (there are quite a few). So far, only visited Blk7.

Entrance: $60/hr
Place: Individual room, no attached shower
ML: Lucy (from hunan)
Look: discount 15%
https://ibb.co/pRhgX6g
Massage: above average
Boobs: C size
Gfe: good chemistry & chatty
Services: hj & cbj with plastic wrapping but surprisingly was offered fj especially it's our 1st meeting. She told me she offer it selectively (not sure how true in it)
Damage: 3B
Disclaimer: ymmv
RTM: maybe, added her my rotation list.
Old 16-05-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah tanjong pagar all so expensive mean $100 cannot find Liao entrance 50 + 50
Old 16-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Giving a shout out to @PeePeeBoyinSG for the selfless sharing of YY contact.

Short review. Opted for the room and was surprise to know that there are actually 3 rooms in that small shop, however zero sound proofing, so basically can still hear the activities outside. Nonethelss still a clean and cosy place with sufficient lighting (the curtains setup looks like total darkness)

YY is plain looking GND type but definitely looks young. No uniform and she was wearing a crop T with mirco hot pants with half the butt cheeks showing, havent start session already gave those tight firm buns a squeeze.

Started with about 30mins of massage. Got strength but just didn't hit the meridian point for relieve. But still worked hard to provide full oil massage from head to toe, front to back. As i have mentioned to her 老安哥介绍的, so probably why she never raise GQ to me and just auto strip after massage. Sensual was not very experienced, so just guide her along, and got the job done, no compliants.

P.S. YY wants to say thank you to uncle for the help and remember to visit her soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1