The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doingfine View Post

Scam at tagged
Yeah, scammers will mostly use those sexy/pretty chiobu photos, be damn open in their intros and add you (unless you damn hansum maybe diff story). Those that send links or ask for transfers I'll immediately block them.

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Tiktok many pretty maids. It will help if you've uploaded some videos to give yourself more credibility but for me I only use it to troll those annoying people who make cringey videos.

I think now Facebook also got the dating section. That one must do own research
Ya they will ask things like why no videod and all that. Personally i dont use tiktok. So i tell them that i shy man but dont mind sharing my photos on whatsapp instead. So far hit and run but i managed to exchange numbers with quite a bit of maids so its more of see my luck with it.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyeddchedelia View Post
Ya they will ask things like why no videod and all that. Personally i dont use tiktok. So i tell them that i shy man but dont mind sharing my photos on whatsapp instead. So far hit and run but i managed to exchange numbers with quite a bit of maids so its more of see my luck with it.
Got give number then got chance already. Maids are like that, they like u, they let u up them already. Good luck
Old 03-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok lah, if you put it like that then makes sense. If they like your photo they'll continue to talk to you. But I feel Tiktok a bit troublesome cos people is go there make videos. I prefer to fish for ladies on dating apps at least we know each other's intentions from the start. But whatever works I guess

Old 03-12-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20004 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeBob View Post
Agree, i work with alot of foreign workers. All of them fuck their domestic helper girlfriend raw. Not a single one wears condom. So guys please play safe.
Quote:
Any bros here tried to pickup a maid on tiktok before? So far been a silent reader here and will usually use the commonly used app like michat, wechat, skout all that with mimimal contact exchange with maids. I tried tiktok and so far got about 10 contacts. Havent go beyond normal chit chat but progressing well. Hope can use this tiktok as the first meet la since i have better luck here apparently.
Upz You Two Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-12-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Ok lah, if you put it like that then makes sense. If they like your photo they'll continue to talk to you. But I feel Tiktok a bit troublesome cos people is go there make videos. I prefer to fish for ladies on dating apps at least we know each other's intentions from the start. But whatever works I guess
Ya la true enough. Just that i big time fail at dating apps. Lol. Nevermind verdict is not out yet anyways for tiktok. At the very least get to see them gyrating or else laugh at em funny videos. 🤣
Old 04-12-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seems badoo is better place, tagged most scammers now
Old 04-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
seems badoo is better place, tagged most scammers now
No offence but if maids are one’s cup of tea, Badoo will be a better, if not the best app.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Badoo used to be the best dating apps to choose n select the maid u like to screw. Similar to the FL site, just that it is mostly maids, not FL. The maids posted many of their photos to attract n the man mostly did not put their real photo. It is obviously those maids looking for sex only, cos they nv wonder why the men nv want to put real photo. That time high peak is chat few days faster meet n screw already. But now all need credit n real photo.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How do bros like thiseh.. meeting her this week - look like she cannot tahan already yah. thing is i fancy anal and any advice on how to start hinting without her freakin out cos i dunno if she ok with it or not. If too hard to say nvm...i will see how hehe.

Last edited by Sharknado; 04-12-2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
How do bros like thiseh.. meeting her this week - look like she cannot tahan already yah. thing is i fancy anal and any advice on how to start hinting without her freakin out cos i dunno if she ok with it or not. If too hard to say nvm...i will see how hehe.
Anal can be painful for some ladies especially if your cock too big. I suggest on 1st meet best not to do anal. Can try talking and see if she okay with it. During sex can also rub her butthole and see if got turned on but most ladies will.

What I did last time was after few meet-ups with my FB (few years back, local SG girl) we were doing doggy and I wet my thumb with saliva and stick my finger into my FB's butthole and turns out she like it. So I suggested to try anal and next meet-up I bought lube and fuck her ass gently.

Old 04-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Yes, i fuck a maid before. Hole very loose, no feeling my cock is inside or still outside. I prefer anal, i use ky gel.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Get her all worked up in doggie, then pull out a few times and put it against her anus, each time push a bit more. See her reaction.

Alternatively, play with her anus with your finger and see her response.

Either way, it's more effective than just talking about it.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Upped you.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Bro.. kindly share her ctc..she looks hot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1