The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
U juz completed fm High Sch.
...... hai school, you mean....
Old 15-04-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
...... hai school, you mean....
simi hai r??
chow hai?? lol
Old 15-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep asking for name. SO what you gonna do if you get the name... Haiz.... See bomoh.... Even see bomoh also need more than name.
Old 15-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
dann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Keep asking for name. SO what you gonna do if you get the name... Haiz.... See bomoh.... Even see bomoh also need more than name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELGRAVIA View Post
Bro, what's the name of the indo-chinese receptionist? my friend went there last week but didn't see any chio indo-chinese leh ... ...

Bro Belgravia...U can pay a visit to TBalai & stay at Paradise Hotel...and then U can ask yourself at the reception...

Last edited by dann; 16-04-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old 15-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
simi hai r??
chow hai?? lol
your mind very dirty.... smelly, I mean.....
Old 15-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELGRAVIA View Post
Bro, who's this super chio indo-chinese receptionist? what's her name ? pls share ..... wanna plan a trip to balai also after so much intro by you ...really appreciate it. wanna oogle this super chio indo-chinese also ....
Just post a juicy FR here. Bros here will appreciate .
Old 16-04-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BELGRAVIA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, know the name then i can go and pluck the hair mah ....
Old 17-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Good write-up tere dude.

Hows life? Long time no hear fm u?

Forget abt going to P Labu. Couple of yrs back i went tere. Nite time. Except for a couple of FLs hanging outside the house. Other than tat, all i saw was a very sad and deserted place.

Hi X. All is good here. Been busy currently. Hope all is good on your side.

Cheers
Old 17-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Good catch. Up U.

Care to share where is the Nasi Padang places with good tasty fried Ayam Kampong?

I dont know the road nor the name of the makan place. but is pretty near to hotel Himalaya. just go against the road direction outside himalaya than on the 2nd left road turn in walk about 30 meters down is on your right side.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Samster

Second day. Sorry guy that i took so a few days to follow up on 2nd day. Was very busy.

2nd day was awaken by one of the girls from my mates banging on me door. For goodness sake it was only 6.45am. She wanted my girl to go back vila with her. So gave the naked butt Iris lying beside me a few good wake up smack. She drag herself to the door and told her friend off. cause i made her a promised to stay another day with me.

I was fully awoken by than, saw Iris naked in the bath room brushing her tooth while her boobs sway with her motion makes me horny. Pop open cold beer flush it down meself and in I went to nibble on her cute little inverted nipples. While she stand brushing I sat on the toilet bowl fondering her boobs and clit. She is one llittle horny gal gets wet pretty easy. Whenshe was done she rinse her mouth with the oral B mouth wash than proceed to kneel and gave me a sensual BJ. Is really paradise waking up with a great BJ. Was too tired from yesterday so i simply didnt want to work meself inside her. Iris continued slurping my shaft and occasionally wanking it with her hands while she slurps my balls, it when on for a while she must have sense my tensions building up she change from slurping the head to hand core suction till i exploded the whole load in her mouth. She didnt stop immediately instead continued in more gentle suction and using her hands to milk my shaft till the last drop. We brush up and shower down together.

Went to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast coffee while awaiting the guys to join. She took 4 soft boiled eggs cracking them open discarding the yorks for saying I need them all. It was than that I realise she was in tshirt without bra. With that sight and the morning sunlight glazing upon her hair and partial face it got me horny all again. Took her hand and rested on my crotch that is building a bulge. Just than my 3 glorified mates came up. They were surprise that i was keeping her for another day. The guy who had 3some complained it was very hard work having to switch between girls while doing. They took a look at what the hotel is serving for breakfast and decided we should all go outside for food. ran to the room got my girl a jacket to cover herself up.

Ended up all 5 of us had fish soup at one of the road side stalls. I had wanted to eat Ba Kut Tea by my girl suggested fish cause she said her clients mention is was good protein.Just one nite together and she starts to take over my diet....... scary in certain aspect but feeling of comfort in another.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Samster

After food the horny guy wanted to go back vila for chosing, I stayed back doing shopping for our coming programme. Gave my girl Rp 500k told her to get chicken wings, oyster sauce, fish, patatos, a tshirt and shorts for herself. But she requested for dyeing her hair instead of clothes. I headed to buy beers, ice and tibits.

The guys arrived back with their new girls at about 10.30am. All gathered in my room. One of the girls they took back was a girl from vila 12 ( her name was Sue or Suzy) which insisted i take her yesterday. Yesterday while we were at vila 12 in her desperste attempt she took me to the kitchen and show me her well adored boobs. She thought I had ask my friend to help book her on my behalf, jump on me and started kissing me. Told her i didnt and to make matters bad the guy who booked her said he was to share her with me if she is willing. So i played along told her we going to do her 3some. She smiled and wink at us. Moments later my girl came back and off we all headed to the Palawan for BBQ. We had arranged yesterday with the hotel drivers to help us get bbq items.

A drive of 30min and both vehicles reached the destinations. Set up our make do bbq pit under shade outside some warong selling drinks. There were some boys hanging around the warong looking at us, like what are these babooms doing. My friend when in and the 2 boys came out helping us to start the fire and grill the food. They were paid RP 100k each by my friend. Beers, tibits and cigarettes went free flow. my friend approached me saying he like my girl and would love to bang her later tonight. I told him is a free world go ahead and if she agrees so be it. He and the others took the girls down to the beach. i laid back enjoying my drinks than sue came over requesting if she can have cockles from the warong. Why not i feel like having some myself. but was told by the shop keeper that we have to wait about 40min for a new batch of cockles to arrive.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster

So just sat in the stall and have beers, Suddenly I remember I still have whisky. Sue was good for that so we ordered some ice and green tea along with out whisky. Couple of drinks later I complimented Sue that she has a pair of beautiful boobs and converstaion went sexual talks from there on. Horny feeling kicks in and I told her. Knowing i was in shorts she dare me saying she too is horny and if I have a condom with me she let me do her now. Saying so she stand up said high tide and headed for the bathroom way behind the warong. I too left for the bath room knock on the door told her to opened it up, her pants was still down when door was opened. I went in and latch the door. Pull down my shorts and showed her my hard on proving i wasnt joking about being horny. She knelt down and started givng me a BJ. Didnt find pleasure the way she BJ, she just put my head on her mouth and use her hands to wank me. So i guided her hand away and push it slowly in her mouth aka mouth fuck. Later took her up pulled down her panties to finger her clit....... my ....my she is already wet from bj. To surprise her I took out a condom from my wallet. She gave a sinister smile took the condom peeled of the cover and cap me. Did her in standing doggie style than standing facing each other with her left leg on my hips. had to put my hand on her mouth a couple of times due to her moan. finally she went down on all 4 and i finished up while she is in doggie. Cleaned up and headed back to the warong table for our drinks pretending nothing happened.

Everyone had enough of sun and sea water came over to the shaded warong and join us for drinks and the cockles arrives on our table finally so did our bbq food by the the 2 boys. I was surprise to see it was bbq chop up chicken instead of just wing. iris said she couldnt get wings so she bought 3 chicken. Drinks and food flows as we merry in the warong. My friend pull me out for a smoke, he said iris refused his offer even thou he was willing to pay. I told him hope Sue will give u a good service later dont feel bad. But he replied no prob bro, at least I got to squeeze and fonded her boobs a little down at the beach just now. ended our little Palawan trip and headed back to hotel. paid both the drivers Rp250k each for their trouble in getting us charcoal and a make do pit and service.

Back in hotel about 4pm. While walking up to our rooms me and sue were the last, she whisper to me saying Malam Curi Lagi Nak. Headed to soaked myself in the bath tub than came iris with a glass filled full with whisky and and 2 cans of beers as chaser. lit me a cigarette and join me in the tub. Told me she had not really a chance to drink with me today. i took the full glass of whisky put half in my mouth and pass her back the glass. She took the glass and finish the remaining half. But I cheated.... caused i held the whisky in my mouth and spat it out while she closed her eyes to finish the drinks. Now follow by both of us finishinh our chaser. Dried up after shower and both naked on bed. She says about my friend touching her ealier and wanted her for tonight but she refused. me pretending not to know of it gave her a kiss on her cheek and lips. She stood up open a new can of beer and said half half. I took it down and she took her fair share down too. After she went down to give me BJ. Her Bj is so much better than Sue. Later i reciprocate and kiss her ear lobes, fondering her clits and sucking on her nipples....etc. monents later she reached out for condoms and wanted to cap me but my hard on was gone. So she carried on giving bj till it was hard agian and cap on. Said she was feeling horny whole day cause morning only I came and I didnt play my part in easing her horny tension. She rode on top of me pretty wild maybe she rode too fast and my penis came out. She tried to put it in but it was a little soft, looking at me I just smiled innocently. So she gave bj again till it was hard and rode me again. Later she requested to be in doggie, while changing position me went limp again, she stare at it and simply carried on yet another cap bj.... Now that is again hard I did her in missionary and reverse cowboy.....etc...etc. A fair bit of time passes on but i just cant orgasm. So she stood up the took Ky and lube on my condom bend over in doggie and applied a fair bit on her restricted hole. Said maybe if I do her there I will feel much better than I can orgasm. I was in high pitch when she said that my penis suddenly arosed further and harder. Slowly put it in her forbidden hole and did her in doggie , standing doggie and she lays face down with a pillow supporting her abdomen. Can hear her moans are different and her hole tightness sent my wild factor sky rocketing, exploded and we collasped hugging on bed.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Samster

During shower she help me pull the cap off and she stare at it saying so little only. To cover my deeds at palawan i told her morning i just came also fishes eggs are just folks tale. Chatted on bed ask her how come she allows me into her forbidden hole. she replied she used to have a regular client who taught her that and everytime if he cant cums he did her there but she generally must have enough alcohol to relax her muscles so it wont be painful. First time me heard of such ways alcohol makes wonders.

By 7pm my friends said they are all too tired to venture out for dinner, they suggested get the girls buy food back. When food arrives all when over to one of the guys room for dinner, merry and more more alcohol. We have to finish up all our remaining alcohol as we dont intend to bring back tomorrow. My friend took the suite room thats why all could gather in. They were all singing and dancing and boozing. iris was so into the fun, I had enough of alcohol so I retired to my room to watch tv, doors unlock as iris be coming in much later. instead it was Sue who came in after me. I told her iris be coming anytime, she said no worries iris is very high and happy singing with them. Sue ask Mau Lagi, i gave a wink and she took off her top and sat on my lap exposing her beautiful pair of huge boobs. I feasted upon them like a hungey animal. I was standing on bed edge while she was lying down being fingered by me, can hear her gentle moans amplifering and she getting wetter. She pulls me shorts down an started sucking on me penis as i finger her. monents later she got up push me on bed and gave me a much enjoyable bj as compare to this afternoon. i complimented her while she was at it, she look up and said afternoon no time so she use her hand to wank me fast hoping me to just release also she was sure i wouldnt have a condom with me than. I took up another condom show her and we both burst out into laughter. She carried on withnthe bj till i open up the condom, she assisted in capping me. Did her in several positions, this time my penis was hard it didnt limp on me. Maybe cause sue is like a fresh meat compare to iris the feeling of something new excites me more. This girl can really moan load. upon her request to be on top she rocks away like a bat out of hell and moaning. As i was about to cum I held her hands and tell her but she seems unfazed and rock even faster. I finally cum I told her but she just continues rocking on faster and harder....saying lagi sayang lagi.... It carried on for another minute of so till she finally stop and lay face down on top of me. Is a pretty weird experience with my already cum begaining to soften stage peins inside her and she rocks on. Headed to the bath room together pass her iris towel. Took out the condom and flush it down the toilet bowl before she sits on to pee. Said thank you to her and once again complimented her for everything. She smiled looks at my shrink down and soft penis wrap her hand behind my backside and pulled my closed to her as she took my penis in to mouth and started sucking. She did managed to stifften it a little but i was too tired told her Lain Kari. Upon hearing that she sucks harder and faster foa a little while more than took it out and said ok ....... Lain Kari.

After her shower she dress up and headed back to join the Merry bunch. I was feeling tired took too the bed. Awoken the next day with a very wonderful sight and feelings. iris dressed with make up done and giving me a bj to wake me up, told her to stop as i ran out of condoms, may have to go get from my friends next door. iris said Tidak Apa carried on her bj push me down back on bed as I was trying to get up. She carried on till i came in her mouth. Before she left I tipped her Rp 400k for 2 wonderful days only forgetting to get her number.

Changed up and went down for coffee. saw all the guys there with there girls having coffee and tea, joined and started talking rots. Just as the girls were leaving Sue came over and said Mau Booking Sekarang. I turn to look at my friend who had booked her. he said go on take it.... we still have 5 hours before leaving. So I ask her whats her price for hald a day and she better call her papi to confirm the pricing. She hang up her phone said she told her papi she be back later I need not pay her papi just give her what i think i would.

We all headed outside for our proper breakfast and bought a new pack of condoms. This time I finally can have my Ba Kut Tea. The guys went town roaming while I headed back to the room with sue. Ask her to massage me and later I gave her a massage too the sensual type. Lupe my finger with ky and enter her pussy slowly finger her. Upon hearing her moan changers and deeper breathing I know thats how and where she likes to be fingered. Carried on fingering her till she was all tensed up and facial expression slight flush. i stop all movements with finger still inside her. She was just so cute, she grab hold of my hand and mimic my actions asking me lagi..lagi.... Obliged I carried on till she let out her moans like goaning sounds and her hands were pressing on her stomach just below her navel. When her facial muscles finally ease I took my finger out of her very wet pussy. Seeing she is too weak to give bj i cap on and entered her.

Rested in room with her fondering her boobs and clit occasionally till the guys came knocking saying an hour we are leaving. By than my penis was already pretty stiff again from all the fondering. She gave a bj cap on and we did it. Must be over sex and too tired, penis was stiff but cant cum. So took out from her pussy requested her to bj. She work real hard bj till cum only a tiny bit of spermatozoa in her.

We clean and dress up i ask her how much to give her? She reply Biasa Apa Saja. So I reached in to my right pocket and it was only Rp 350k. She took it smile and said thank you. Even ask if I had enough for port tax.... before I could reach into my other pocket she gave a kiss and left.

We tired and exhausted four with heavy legs dragged ourselves to the port and made our way home.

So thats all guys. Till I go over Tb again in future if time permits.
Old 17-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Tremondous effort Mas wonderpill

Makaseh for sharing

This cewe of yours is super duper

3 SarongS already handed to you
Old 17-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
Sprinter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySprinter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wanted to go balai but never been there before..... anyone can advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1