The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Hmmm... wonder if they rent golf sets. Anyone knows? To much trouble to lug my set along with me for a short trip.

I'd be there next weekend.. wouldn't mind a round to break up the usual routine..
Yes the courses do have clubs for hire. It's amazing there are about 20 courses in this area although the majority of them are 9-holes.
Old 21-04-2013, 05:30 AM
Samster (B)

Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Damn, how times have changed. Now have package tours with guides and security. Remember a time not long ago when almost nobody even heard of this place. much better then of course as it was much cheaper and lots more to choose from.

Cheers
At least the Aquino administration is making an effort to promote Clark as a family tourist destination sans the notorious nightlife. We were briefed by our hotel manager who had breakfast with us this morning that there are mega projects coming up all over Clark and Pampanga. A middle eastern sheikh is bankrolling the building of a mini city in the area next to SM Mall estimated to cost USD$3 billion. There will also be a mega theme park similar to Disneyland/Universal Studios concept coming up in CDC.
Old 21-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 more week for me. This time next week I'll be in Clark! Hope to meet up with some brothers there.
See u next week Bro.
Going w Ziebart to your fav bar PT for competition pool.
Old 21-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let us know what courses you played on as part of your package.

Old 21-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
At least the Aquino administration is making an effort to promote Clark as a family tourist destination sans the notorious nightlife. We were briefed by our hotel manager who had breakfast with us this morning that there are mega projects coming up all over Clark and Pampanga. A middle eastern sheikh is bankrolling the building of a mini city in the area next to SM Mall estimated to cost USD$3 billion. There will also be a mega theme park similar to Disneyland/Universal Studios concept coming up in CDC.
Is that good news or bad news? I foresee the end for the clubs and bars if all these projects come to fruit.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Is that good news or bad news? I foresee the end for the clubs and bars if all these projects come to fruit.
If the intention is to develop Clark into a tourist destination for the family, then I guess those bars would have to go. They managed to clean up Ermita and Cebu, so I don't see why they cannot do the same for Angeles city.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
Let us know what courses you played on as part of your package.

Yesterday we did The Cliffs at San Fernando, a 9-holer course with extremely beautiful views next to the sea and surprisingly a very well maintained green.

This morning it was the Marina Hills Golf Resort in Mabalacat. An 18-holer and quite popular it seems. The caddies here are good. They also have cute "umbrella" girls for hire too.

Tomorrow it will be the Royal Gardens. Heard that it is another good course popular with the Koreans.

It was different from the original itinerary due to the availability of the courses, but we did not mind at all as the places we've been brought to has been fabulous throughout.
Old 21-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

IF they develop clarke into a tourists destination, aquino has to go and opposition has to win.
Old 21-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
IF they develop clarke into a tourists destination, aquino has to go and opposition has to win.
Aquino is the one pushing for changes in Clark. The opposition is the Arroyo clan. They had control for several years and did nothing for Pampanga except to enrich themselves. This is one area where if Aquino succeeds..... the strong backing for Arroyo can be broken.

Anyway the straw polls for the coming elections is favourable to Aquino..... looks like he is likely to remain in power for another term.
Old 21-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yesterday we did The Cliffs at San Fernando, a 9-holer course with extremely beautiful views next to the sea and surprisingly a very well maintained green.

This morning it was the Marina Hills Golf Resort in Mabalacat. An 18-holer and quite popular it seems. The caddies here are good. They also have cute "umbrella" girls for hire too.

Tomorrow it will be the Royal Gardens. Heard that it is another good course popular with the Koreans.

It was different from the original itinerary due to the availability of the courses, but we did not mind at all as the places we've been brought to has been fabulous throughout.
Sounds like a good mix of courses.

More importantly is that you enjoyed them.

Good stuff!

Old 22-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
countdown...1wk more to go...
hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 22-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

There is another one...Fontana. Mostly for Koreans with high green fees...but i think is best course around the area. have fun and no OBs!
Old 22-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chrisx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there from Wednesday to Saturday! Can't wait...

Anyone knows latest exchange rate? Better to change there or back in SG?
Old 22-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
See u next week Bro.
Lets find time to meet bros.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
See u next week Bro.
Quote:
1 more week for me. This time next week I'll be in Clark! Hope to meet up with some brothers there.
Lets find time to meet bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1