The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone remember or in contact with Bibi / baby and if she coming back ? Saw her ads few months ago but only for a few days before disappearing.
Don't think she is coming back anytime soon

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 26-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Hi bros, would greatly appreciate if anyone can give MRs for these two girls:

http://www.liltigersden.com/cara/

http://www.liltigersden.com/baby/
Anyone got MRs? dont dare to go visit either one without reviews here haha dont trust those on the web
Old 26-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

FR for SLG Yuan Yuan:

http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/

Looks: 7 (Not SYT, but quite pretty to me)
Massage: 6.5 (She keeps pressing on the same spot? can tell she's not really expert, but appreciate her giving her best effort)
BBBJ: 8.5 (One of the best)
GFE: 7

Overall, I think Yuan Yuan is one of the better ones currently and the fact that her attitude is really good, always smiling. And I actually like the fact that she has good oral hygiene by rinsing her mouth with some cleansing water and listerine after CIM.

One bad point is that she sometimes keep checking her phone thou.

RTM: Confirm is a fail-safe at least to me
Old 27-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Wah. Yuki/carol super hard to book. I tried for 3 weeks but keep getting canceled for various reason. Trying to book again but now my messages not getting answered. Maybe I get blacklisted alr... Really never encountered so hard to book ML before. Try a bit more before I give up.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Wah. Yuki/carol super hard to book. I tried for 3 weeks but keep getting canceled for various reason. Trying to book again but now my messages not getting answered. Maybe I get blacklisted alr... Really never encountered so hard to book ML before. Try a bit more before I give up.
Think was mentioned a few threads ago she isn’t well.
Think its just the recent circulating virus in the air.

I typically have to message her 2-3 days in advanced to her my preferred slot. Usually will get a reply.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Think was mentioned a few threads ago she isn’t well.
Think its just the recent circulating virus in the air.

I typically have to message her 2-3 days in advanced to her my preferred slot. Usually will get a reply.
Yeah. She canceled my apt this week because she is sick. Trying to get a slot next week but she did not reply my message until now. Hope I still can get a slot.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 13
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How do you guys deal with fucking MLs/FLs double booking you, making you waste your time and getting her friend to pose as her? And in the end still deny anything. Report location to police/hotel?
Old 27-01-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/monica/

Hey guys...Any heads up on this monica from LTD. Not syt but looks kind of hot and sweet. Much appreciated.
Old 27-01-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessker View Post
How do you guys deal with fucking MLs/FLs double booking you, making you waste your time and getting her friend to pose as her? And in the end still deny anything. Report location to police/hotel?
If it happens to me, i will warn fellow chiongsters about the ML. That's all. Sometimes, live and let live.

Last edited by actprunet; 27-01-2018 at 02:11 AM. Reason: read wrongly
Old 27-01-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 9
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
So glad this thread is back!

I visited Carol 3 weeks ago (finally managed to book a slot!) and all the reviews I saw can confirm is accurate!

Followed her instructions to get to her apartment, wasn't hard but quite amusing.

Opened the door to find this syt, very pretty!
Started the action right away and started undressing me in the living room and gave me a bj. Wow!

Proceeded on to bathroom and had my first shot there. Another wow!

Massage was actually pretty good too!

Gave me a nuru body slide (jav fantasy finally came true!)

Man, her body is really great. And that pussy of hers, looks so beautiful and I can't help myself to eat it. And I don't usually like to daty. So so tasty! But i think she didn't like it, and moved her pussy put of position... Sad!

I didn't ask if she does more, but I hope to engage her for fj if she does provide it. I'd love to fuck this tiny syt.

Also, do yourself a favour and book 90 mins. 60 mins is way too short.

Edit some people asking me about her services. As with punting, Ymmv so what i get might not apply to you. Please be respectful to the ml and ask first.

May I ask which yuki/carol? Can share the link? Thnz in advance
Old 27-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo View Post
Yes she is sick. I booked her 2 weeks ago and she have to postpone cos she is sick till this Monday. My RTM is still fantastic despite she is still sounding ill.

Enter the house like secret lover, hug n kiss n still went for the AV bathing. Only when we r at massage, then I realized she still sound ill.. so I asked her to wear clothes n just lie now beside me. Aiyooo she still super hardworking lor. Like girlfriend, so much hugging, eye contacts, kisses n teasing. Kept rubbing until my didi super hard lor. Ask me whether want her special but I rejected but the way she hj was so nice n comfortable. Then she gave some heads n teasing touches.. super fast explode.. she lie down n still rub my didi.. @_@

Seriously... need to start booking her now. Cos need to start queuing haha.
Can someone post her link please?
Old 27-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone remember or in contact with Bibi / baby and if she coming back ? Saw her ads few months ago but only for a few days before disappearing.
That was like in Sept. She is now having a proper job.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 27-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 14
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute

which yuki? link please thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo View Post
Yes she is sick. I booked her 2 weeks ago and she have to postpone cos she is sick till this Monday. My RTM is still fantastic despite she is still sounding ill.

Enter the house like secret lover, hug n kiss n still went for the AV bathing. Only when we r at massage, then I realized she still sound ill.. so I asked her to wear clothes n just lie now beside me. Aiyooo she still super hardworking lor. Like girlfriend, so much hugging, eye contacts, kisses n teasing. Kept rubbing until my didi super hard lor. Ask me whether want her special but I rejected but the way she hj was so nice n comfortable. Then she gave some heads n teasing touches.. super fast explode.. she lie down n still rub my didi.. @_@

Seriously... need to start booking her now. Cos need to start queuing haha.
Old 27-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessker View Post
Teach the ML or FL a lesson she will never forget.
Old 27-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Teach the ML or FL a lesson she will never forget.
Out of curiosity, how will u do it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1