The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
gooddeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
Currently on honeymoon now in Maldives. Our 4th day today. On first day sex was good, had it for 3 times that day (2 during the day and 1 at night). The 2nd night I said something wrong just before bed and i didn't get sex at all because she got abit angry. Yesterday woke up wanted to have morning sex but her period come. FML. U all say jialat anot? Still got 2 nights to go. Damn sian.
Bro, thank you for sharing nice jialat story. Your wife still has asshole and mouth which can satisfy you.

Hope you can post more jialat stories to share here.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
taolao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Currently on honeymoon now in Maldives. Our 4th day today. On first day sex was good, had it for 3 times that day (2 during the day and 1 at night). The 2nd night I said something wrong just before bed and i didn't get sex at all because she got abit angry. Yesterday woke up wanted to have morning sex but her period come. FML. U all say jialat anot? Still got 2 nights to go. Damn sian.
Bro, congratulations and enjoy yourself.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Songfa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hahaha! I have learnt long time ago that say no evil before sex. Minimise the risk of saying the wrong things.

Well.. You have the rest of your life to shag her. What's 2 night? Enjoy the Sun and Sea! Times like this you can torture her! Tease everywhere make her high and dry! you may get lucky too.

Congrats btw!
Old 05-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaplamparlarzap View Post
NEW YORK: At least 37 people have suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a New York City commuter train derailment on Wednesday (Jan 4) during peak morning commuting hours, city officials said.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...7/3413682.html

Dozens of emergency crews swarmed Atlantic Terminal in the borough of Brooklyn after the Long Island Railroad train went off the tracks at about 8.30am local time inside the busy transportation hub, the New York City Fire Department said.

The nature of the injuries was not immediately known, and the incident was under investigation, police Detective Ahmed Nasser said.

Police and firefighters, some holding stretchers, could be seen entering the terminal as emergency vehicles blocked traffic.

Commuters, meanwhile, described a frightening and chaotic scene on social media. "People flying everywhere," Serena Janae, who said she was a passenger on the derailed train, wrote on Facebook.

The US Federal Railroad Administration said it was sending investigators to the scene.

Atlantic Terminal, which also connects commuters to nine city subway lines, is one of New York's busiest stations.

- Reuters

Thanks to our hardworking PAP govt for doing a good job in maintaining the rail line in good working condition after more than 35 years in operation.

Hello you dumb clone of rocket_boy what about the train accident that killed 2 young Singaporean lives huh ? how about the many countless breakdown in Circle Line ; North South and East West Line ? You think Singaporeans are stupid to believe you dumb clone .
Old 05-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Hahaha! I have learnt long time ago that say no evil before sex. Minimise the risk of saying the wrong things.

Well.. You have the rest of your life to shag her. What's 2 night? Enjoy the Sun and Sea! Times like this you can torture her! Tease everywhere make her high and dry! you may get lucky too.

Congrats btw!
Hahaha! It's a super sian thing. Take whole day to build up the horniness, but just a wrong word to spoil the whole mood.

Anyway, Thanks all the bros for your wishes.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Hahaha! It's a super sian thing. Take whole day to build up the horniness, but just a wrong word to spoil the whole mood.

Anyway, Thanks all the bros for your wishes.

Bro, congratulations!!

Hope you enjoy your honeymoon. Plenty of days ahead of you to enjoy your life with wife.

Hope you can post more jialat stories to share here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

scissorpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, great thread you have here.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
cheryong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many jialat stories here.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
BritAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread here, support.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning

Please post all your jialat stories here to share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

This jialat story will be familiar to many bros here:
Keep it short and sweet: get married, have child, almost zero sex after that (less then 5 times in 3 yrs).
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

haisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Keep it short and sweet: get married, have child, almost zero sex after that (less then 5 times in 3 yrs).
So jialat!
Old 07-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodkarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Care to share how you release then?
Old 07-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my car kena smashed yestday when i was in jb for dinner
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1