The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-12-2012, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by cho27 View Post
Best answer! And very close.

It was 3 policemen hiding in the bushes. It seems they were watching us enjoying ourselves and decided to come out and have a look. I quickly took my handout, with the sudden movement she turned around and saw them walking towards us.

Let's just say it ended with us bribing them with money. We were young and afraid of them calling our parents (especially hers). In the end I only had 8 ringgit in my wallet, so she had to pay 100. I, of course paid her back later but I find it hilarious everytime... hehe
Bro U WERE SO LUCKY. what if they gangbang ur gf??
Old 03-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Hello everybody! Care to share your experience of being caught or passer bys walked pass, while you were either bonking/giving or receiving oral sex?
thank u!

I got caught a number of times.... the more you do it outdoor, the higher chances you get caught.

1. Late night outside hdb corridor bonking my gf in doggy position. Gf's top pull down and panty too. Suddenly the unit's window open and a guy look at us. We run fast then wear our clothes at the staircase.

2. At playground bonking my gf when a group of ah bengs come peep at us. We faster leave but forgot to take my gf's bra.

3. Bad experience.... Was bonking my gf at hdb top floor at 2am. It is a dead end and no hdb units at that corner. Thought no one will come so strip my gf naked and bonk her while sitting on the stairs. A guy came out of his unit and walk to our dead end to smoke. He saw us and purposely stand 3m away to smoke and look at us. There are many places he could smoke. Grab her top to cover her ass and hug my her with her back facing him. After finished his smoke still don't want to leave until I shout at him then he left. Gf was very paiseh as first time stranger see her naked and so long.

4. At jurong point staircase bonking gf halfway 2 security guards came. Got caught on the spot. Told us to get dress immediately. They stand there and watch us get dressed. Quite paiseh. We were not wearing anything below. Lucky they never report us and let off with a warning.

5. After clubbing with gf went left early to basement to get car. Gf was high and pull down her top exposing her boobs. Gave me a BJ outside my car. Halfway her friends walk pass us to collect their car too. It's a couple. So paiseh. Sometimes they will tease us when we go clubbing.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Troika69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BJ outside your car so garang ah... next time BJ inside is safer and comfy
Old 03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolffang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also like to get BJ outside car... she is more comfortable seated while i stand
Old 03-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ro_bust86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

big fan of the great outdoors!

recently had an outdoor exp at fort canning. my gf and my favourite spot. started off with a seated bbbj but not shiok. so i stood in front of her while she worked her magic. the bushes were rustling in the midst of it but couldn't care less. unloaded in her mouth just in time before a group of youngsters walked past.

think the guy in the bushes got a free show. but doubt he could see much! haha!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ilovepolkadots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Twinx must be very young! Early twenties? I used to do that during my jc and uni days. Now as I grew older becoming less daring! Lol

Really missed those days ....
Old 05-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know of places that i can bash in (with car) and away from car parks or roads?

i think lim chu kang area got lots of such places but too scary to do near cemetery area

looking at jurong or north area
Old 05-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Few years ago, was with my ex colleague aka FB at Labrador upper carpark, as I injured my ankle n was bandage up, started to take off clothing n she suggested to ride me as I'm nt convenient with my bandage ankle. Halfway thru, saw red n blue lights blinking, knn.... Police car jus behind my vehicle. All action come to a halt with my lampar went up to my throat n small bro contracted. Heng they jus drove off after that. Haa... Gd memories
Old 05-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
anyone know of places that i can bash in (with car) and away from car parks or roads?

i think lim chu kang area got lots of such places but too scary to do near cemetery area

try sungei kadut or sungei tengah area, near farmart. deserted except for the bangras walking. weekday night should be safer, they out full bast at weekends.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11104 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Few years ago, was with my ex colleague aka FB at Labrador upper carpark, as I injured my ankle n was bandage up, started to take off clothing n she suggested to ride me as I'm nt convenient with my bandage ankle. Halfway thru, saw red n blue lights blinking, knn.... Police car jus behind my vehicle. All action come to a halt with my lampar went up to my throat n small bro contracted. Heng they jus drove off after that. Haa... Gd memories
Haha, I ever kenna Police car also but was in a MSCP last or second last deck. I still can recall it was a Police Toyota Hilux pickup. My car was head-in parking and they stopped behind, not sure if they got check on my vehicle number anot. They moved up after awhile, feeling so sexcited, my partner blew me hard & I CIM into her.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11104 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Try Tuas South area? I think very very quiet..
Old 05-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Noah is Cool - loads of Potential

Get to know this gal from chat zone bj me while I'm driving very daring at time while double decker beside she duneven bother...... but lost contact liao damn wild she stay in AMK area.....
Old 05-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrhumsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

try the heavy vehicle car park.. try and find a lot in between 2 heavy vehicles.
Try the one along Dairy Farm.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhumsap View Post
try the heavy vehicle car park.. try and find a lot in between 2 heavy vehicles.
Try the one along Dairy Farm.
jurong bukit batok area beside PIE got 1 big heavy vehicle carpark too. even more secluded.

just curious, does bros here usually tape newspapers on window etc or just F it, do a PDA
Old 05-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolffang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats PDA?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1