The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Was her decision to quite before or after bro jgosh80 visited her?
She told me yesterday she had told the webmasters to remove her ads.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Would like to celebrate the return of TCSS with a way overdue MR.
that is for SLG Na Na!

Location: 5-10mins from nearest MRT, discrete or not depends on time of the day. This sore point is one strong reason why I may not RTM.

Stay alone: Yes, but she told me lately someone has moved in
Looks: as on the site, but skin not super smooth, but very pleasant. Looks like Long haired OL. But unfortunately doesn’t speak like one. Said she was 30.

Massage: 8/10 compareable to good spa standard. Would be better if she had a proper massage bed, and if my dick was not standing.

BBBJ+CIM: 10/10 wont go into details. But it’s worth for CIM lovers.
GFE: 9/10
Humsupness: 11/10 from the start, she really had the “I want to eat up your dick” face and reactions.

Bros who like a very humsup ML to exercise your chemistry with, she’s very game. Thought I got her wet, but she told me she was tired, if not she would be even wetter. Didn’t get to remove her cute undies, but I possibly saw the reason why and wanna respect that. Don’t wanna disclose. No FJ of course.

Conflicted whether to RTM. But keeping on reserve. Really good service for $100.
But the discreetness of the location + possibility of not staying alone gets to me. She’s a smoker too, but no smoke smell on her and the room.

Do up my points if you find this helpful!

Last edited by yalpnez; 18-01-2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
anthonysoprano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoprano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
I think Laura def not late 20s, more like mid 30s at best, and she has grown a bit more fat recently.

Anyway her service is indeed top notch and I regularly go to her for JG treatment.

Must be fair and no point creating fake expectations to new bros.
hi all,

ML: Laura

just to share FR.. saw her FR here not bad, saw the photo online damn chio so str8 sms her at 9pm.. surprised she reply say 10pm ok (thought maybe lucky)..

transportation: dunno but near kallang mrt, drove there, no parking. illegal park (sian)

looks: 4/10..compared to photo on website, i think its very misleading leh.. when u see then u know what i mean..
body: 4/10 (fat type, i prefer meaty but this one abit too much meat leh)
massage: 8/10 (not bad but not great)..if u skinny guy, then maybe not so good cause she use her leg massage u maybe too heavy..
handjob: 10/10 (power, really power.. didnt know can rub dick like that haha)..
room: she stays in a fairly new studio so privacy good..
cleanliness: 8/10 (towel was clean but abit old and smelt like wasnt dry properly). toilet was new.

return? not for me.. my first time going house massage, and last time if the girls look like this.

not to be harsh, but photo shouldnt be too misleading la..

if looks not impt, body fat not impt, and u aim for good HJ, then shes ur pick..
Old 18-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Seriously lah, details of location should not be put in too much details. Chiong long enough and you should know.

Bros including the one above...please lah. Don't anyhow sabo.

MR about how the service of an ML is your own opinion. Of course no need details like she is your girlfriend or next of kin. That is refering to MR in general, just feels weird.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This why this thread is needed..
No doubt there may be okt fake frs, but there are also real bros true encounters. Its up to you to discern the fake from the truth. Lucky i din managed to book her today. Thanks bro for taking one for the team, sorry abt your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
I usually don't say anything bad abt ml but this was really bad.

Texted the number on ha ha page and managed to make an appt. She gave her address at novena and I thought she moved from FP so din suspect anything. But when I got there and saw the person it was so different from the pictures. So I LL think maybe over PS nvm. Then after everything done add her on wechat then her name came up as xiao Rui zi and when I came out of the room I saw a kid in the living room (he wasn't around earlier). Then I found out this was not ha ha but the xiao Rui zi whom some bros mentioned were staying in a house with kid in it. If I had known I would NOT have gone cos I'm jus not comfortable having a kid around.

To be fair Xiao Rui zi was OK. Syt, massage passable, looks OK and sensual not bad gave me a nice bj and was not rushed. She was fave to make me shoot twice which is quite an achievement because I don't usually shoot twice. She had also very good roaming and moans very sexily. But I'm pissed because my intention is to book ha ha but I got someone totally different.

The number I got from this link in case ppl day I got the wrong link. Unless xiao Rui zi is ha ha?
http://sgbeautycastles.net/haha-massage-hj/
Old 19-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

really glad tat this thread was brought back =D

http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/

wanna rtm carol but she replied tat she is in red so went to try this ml instead as she seems to have a number of gd fr.

bath: alone
looks: 7.5 (quite chio to me)
boobs: 6.5 (Shld be small C but saggy to me)
massage: 5 (kept pressing hard on a few spot for a long long time)
bbbj: 8.5 (its actually quite gd as every sux was a deepthroat action)
gfe: 5 (didnt felt she put any effort in this. will suddenly stop everything and start using hp. u will feel like a kuku waiting for her)

rtm: nope
Old 19-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

PSA - Flirty (LTD) leaving for good soon, catch her while you can. Good luck!
Old 19-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Ha Ha has taken the decision to quit the scene. Not sure if she'll change her mind at some point later.

She's told the webmasters to remove her adverts but they haven't. Her phone is now with some other girl.
Saw her WC moments last week ... already suspected something amiss.
Juz touched our shore in her 2nd stinct for less than a month and she is gone. Going to miss her ...

Wish her the best.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 19-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.com/yoyo-massage/

Have anyone try her?
Age is def MILF, but pic looks seductive...
Can share share info!?
Old 19-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://sglonelyguys.com/momo-massage/

MoMo new profile pic looks damn inviting.

Wah but first slot after 4pm daily??
Old 19-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Saw her WC moments last week ... already suspected something amiss.
Juz touched our shore in her 2nd stinct for less than a month and she is gone. Going to miss her ...

Wish her the best.
What happened to haha?

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 19-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
What happened to haha?
She's quitting because she can't take the stress of worrying about her safety day in day out, especially since some of her personal friends were caught in recent raids.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
She's quitting because she can't take the stress of worrying about her safety day in day out, especially since some of her personal friends were caught in recent raids.
the recent raids also stressing out my regular ML. she's considering returning home earlier for CNY.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
That's sad, she is one of the better MLs nowadays.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
RTM Guo Guo and service standard remained high
Guo2 is leaving end of the month. Just RTM and her service and playability remain high as usual despite her leaving soon.

Bros who want to book pls do so soon! Cheers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1