The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11132 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by cho27 View Post
Tell you all a story ages ago with one of my ex's.

I was at a park with my ex, just walking and talking. Those days, still young and eager (high school), we would try to look for dark corners.

As we found one near some small bushes, we just sat down on the grass and look up to the sky. I held her close and we were talking - the mood was perfect we started kissing passionately. As it got more heated, she got on top of me and start dry humping me while I squeeze her buttocks through her jeans. I then slid my hand into her shirt and cupped her warm firm breasts with one hand and she continued gyrating against me. Her hands snaked down towards my pants and started unbuttoning my trousers. As we were making out heavily, at the corner of my eyes I saw something...

*Can guess what it is?
Another couple making out there?
Old 30-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Another couple making out there?
scaly is Police officer sia...
Old 30-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n`_8 View Post
Yes happened to me and my ex few times as I like outdoor sex and my ex was very obliging. Once was at Christmas eve we were at orchard drinking then after that was waljing around late and went into lucky plaza shopping centre.

Went to a staircase and petted heavily there. Both clothed and I was unzipped by her and a handjob. After awhile, I got so horny I wanted a blowjob so I started to take off her top and skirt there! She's just in bra and g-string and kneeling down giving me blowjob.

Went on for awhile then suddenly I glanced right and I saw 3 girls smoking at top of stairs and looking at us quietly!! Just then my ex saw too then the 3 girls started clapping and all. We just ran and my ex ran without her clothes! I realized and have to go back to get her skirt and top... When I went back the 3 girls said don't go let us watch leh...

Just at that time I thought 3 girls I don't mind showing haha but didn't bring up the idea to my ex. She wore back her skirt and top and we left. I didn't cum that night
Waaah shiok! I also won't mind showing but have to make sure they don't do any recording! Haha..
Old 30-11-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Waaah shiok! I also won't mind showing but have to make sure they don't do any recording! Haha..
hahah! true... later kanna STOMP/ Ho sey!
Actually I also dun mind cumming, infront of 3 chio bu lol
Old 30-11-2012, 10:48 AM

Hello everybody! Care to share your experience of being caught or passer bys walked pass, while you were either bonking/giving or receiving oral sex?
thank u!
Old 30-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
luks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lucky they never join in also....
Old 30-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
j0n`_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha it was long ago and camera phones were not there yet. We were young then. The 3 girls were normal to pretty. Not super pretty but jot fat type. Wearing quite nice as I think out to celebrate Christmas.

Yeah at that time don't know why run and didn't continue. It's always after then you think why didn't do this or that. Anyway too late now haha.

My ex was so embarrassed. She eas only in bra and g-string and kneeling. Best part was the girls quite sure not just arrive one. I think at least a few minutes already. The angle I looking is looking down and my ex was covered by me kneeling so we think they watched for quite long before I realized.

If given another chance I sure continue make my ex suck and show them. I think my ex was too high and horny and drunk to say no.
Old 30-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
hahah! true... later kanna STOMP/ Ho sey!
Actually I also dun mind cumming, infront of 3 chio bu lol
What if they are not chiobus? Hahaha..
No wonder they ran off wor.. :x
But I won't mind cumming in front of them if they are chiobus! LOL, damn sexciting..
Old 30-11-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
What if they are not chiobus? Hahaha..
No wonder they ran off wor.. :x
But I won't mind cumming in front of them if they are chiobus! LOL, damn sexciting..
maybe they themselves 'rubbing' their wet panties too... who knows?
Old 30-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe they themselves 'rubbing' their wet panties too... who knows?
ya maybe drunk then horny....one of them can be a ladyboy also
Old 30-11-2012, 01:26 PM

Sibey jialat! Lady boy? !!
Old 30-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sibey jialat! Lady boy? !!
you never know...
Old 30-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Blakkie is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by koneku2002 View Post
Was anyone around bukit timah area last night? There were a few extra couples at my favourite spot and was wondering anyone from here.
bro which bukit timah area roughly u were in? i also have a fav haunt there. lol
Old 01-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cho27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
A male Monkey!
Best answer! And very close.

It was 3 policemen hiding in the bushes. It seems they were watching us enjoying ourselves and decided to come out and have a look. I quickly took my handout, with the sudden movement she turned around and saw them walking towards us.

Let's just say it ended with us bribing them with money. We were young and afraid of them calling our parents (especially hers). In the end I only had 8 ringgit in my wallet, so she had to pay 100. I, of course paid her back later but I find it hilarious everytime... hehe
Old 01-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 15
Max35w12v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMax35w12v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMax35w12v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cho27 View Post
Best answer! And very close.

It was 3 policemen hiding in the bushes. It seems they were watching us enjoying ourselves and decided to come out and have a look. I quickly took my handout, with the sudden movement she turned around and saw them walking towards us.

Let's just say it ended with us bribing them with money. We were young and afraid of them calling our parents (especially hers). In the end I only had 8 ringgit in my wallet, so she had to pay 100. I, of course paid her back later but I find it hilarious everytime... hehe
Wait. This was in Malaysia?

I've always wanted to try out something wild there, with so many plantations and open areas. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1