The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I haven't visit her this time round but went like twice last time before she went back. Looks wise I think she's above average and syt back then but she does have a bit of character so dun have sky high expectations of playability or gfe. But for sure won't think you have wasted money.
Caveat though I have not visited her this time so don't know is it better or worse.
Same, haven't visited her this round due to her limited slots.

She was popular and pretty good then, with high playability for me. Don't know if any change now. Perhaps some bro can share.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
No wonder whenever I tried to book her, she always reply me saying afternoon cannot, only night time, probably that's the reason.
Was a regular of Erica, Still am one this time.

She's still pretty good, as per before. Above average looking petite girl with decent massage and a good enough HJ for me. (I personally find her quite pretty & sweet. But everyone has their own view in terms of pretty / nah~)

Just that playability is not that huge as compare to others. Mainly because she's only topless and not fully nude (Roaming is normally limited to top only too). So have to keep that in mind for bros going to try her. If you want fully nude etc have to look elsewise , etc Feel.

But she's definitely not bad in terms of service and not ugly / fat.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any intel on this
http://prcprincess.net/model/mu-zi-2/
Old 07-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kingkong2646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Full package if being offered to you
Yup, Yuki/Carol I got the full package but you need to have deep pocket.

You think won't offer mah. She has her own needs too. High sex drive. Try harder.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
Bros, FEEL can French kiss one issit? Can any kind bros advise? If yes, then I’ll definirely Sappork her. Will try to make my moves on her
FEEL can go all the way if you have chemistry with her and generous wallet
But I dun think she is worth the FJ top up rate as I can get younger and cheaper FLs..... so my visits to her are strictly RTMs now. Sometimes I even skip the hj and tell her just concentrate on the massage especially after a heavy training session.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.com/kiki-massage/#comment-16813

Try at your own risk,two ML share 1 apartment,I try 1 CMI
Old 08-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
But I dun think she is worth the FJ top up rate as I can get younger and cheaper FLs..... so my visits to her are strictly RTMs now. Sometimes I even skip the hj and tell her just concentrate on the massage especially after a heavy training session.
Wow bro, she offered full package to you? Really envious of you, damn
Old 08-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Bro very envious of you! can share how you managed to coax her to do that? Please teach bros here in details thanks

Quote:
Old 08-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But I dun think she is worth the FJ top up rate as I can get younger and cheaper FLs.....
You reveal like that pijia lobang lol. Now those who got it before know they are not exclusive, and she may withdraw the offer in the future.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wrong post
Old 08-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sighster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to vist Bi Han from SLG recently.

Looks wise she is milf. Early 30s so it is definitely not for SYT. Her massage and Juagen is authentic. No nude massage for me until the end when it is half nude. Unfortunately her playability is low or maybe I cannot click with her.

RTM: If I need a legitimate massage if not I will not bother

http://sglonelyguys.com/bi-han-massage/
Old 08-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You reveal like that pijia lobang lol. Now those who got it before know they are not exclusive, and she may withdraw the offer in the future.
Hahaha... Firstly, absolutely nobody should think he is the only one! That's just plain naive and even goddamn dumb.

Secondly, many of these girls yearn for it, and I don't do deep pockets... Charm and skill is good enough a currency. I let others do the pocket digging

But yes you're right... This is gonna cause some in-fighting and unhappy customers. And it will have some emotional toil on the girl.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks! we'll definitely try and keep this for my reference!
Old 08-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
WHere got such thing as exclusive? Fucking them raw also not exclusive
Old 08-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Yawns... now everyone is just gonna try asking that golden question to these girls.
Then one of these days they will jus disappear because someone don't get what they want despite throwing money and start kicking up a fuss and create trouble again.
The cycle goes on...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1