The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onereca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

any bros know any place that has quality black girls? been wanting to try one for some time
Old 23-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Reservoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onereca View Post
any bros know any place that has quality black girls? been wanting to try one for some time
I guess you can check Confidential in collingwood...there may be black...
Old 23-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

Thanks guys for your help and advice

Those pictures of the girls on sex141 just make you so horny !!!
Old 23-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservoir View Post
I guess you can check Confidential in collingwood...there may be black...
Like they said, "once you go Black, you'll never go Back"
Old 25-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down to South Melbourne Today just before 7pm

1st Stop, Melbourne Colosseum. All Viet ladies (No SYT) in line up.. left after viewing. Don't know why but if I remember correctly there are caucasians in the line up when I took a look about a year ago?

2nd Stop, 39 Tope. Opened the door, sofas were full! at 7pm on a Thursday! Left without viewing

3rd Stop, 59 York St. Line up of about 11 ladies.. got me sorta confused in the end due to the height of the ladies coming out.. they just got taller and taller.. must be the heels!

Choose Nana, Korean for 30 mins.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7.5/10, boobs C and natural
Atttitude - 7/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 6/10
Overall - 7/10, some chemistry.

RTF: Maybe. Wanna try a taller one next time. Nana is about 168cm. About 4 to 5 looked taller than her.

Stupid OKT Buzzer buzzed after 20 mins!! I went into the room, took a look at the my watch 7pm. Buzzer buzzed (thank heavens I was done), 7.20pm!!

Next time I'll tell the OKT.. "The time now is xxxx. I paid for 30 mins, expecting to get 30 mins!!"

Nice ladies though
Old 28-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
rokraida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to York St today at 5pm. There were about 6 girls intro'd. Went to try Crystal but she was busy.

Girl: Barbie
Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10, tall (about 170cm), nice c cups
Atttitude - 3/10
BBBJ - 4/10
FJ - 3/10
Catbath - 2/10
Overall - 4/10

This girl really hates her job. Catbath was non existant. bj was basic. maybe she was tired and at the end of her shift. she was basically a starfish the whole time. no eye contact, actually she never opened her eyes. changing positions was an effort. Hot girl but crap service. Don't think i'll revisit.

Was driving and stopped by red light relaxation on the way home to check out the quality. girls are about 1 degree lesser quality than tope st but still very doable. will definately give it a go later on.
Old 29-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down to Candy Club at 392 Victoria Street, Richmond @ 7pm today.

Took Isabella 30 mins (Intro-ed as Jap, but suspicious as she didn't talk much about Japan or even try to reply when I spoke a bit of Japanese to her)

GREAT Service! Beats all I had hands down, Melbourne & Singapore!
(Yet to try Rachel and Coffee @ Tope though)

Guy OKT asked me to take 45 mins can go twice and she has excellent service, but I decided to take only 30 mins to try out.. REGRETTED not booking her for longer after the first 10 mins!!

FR:

Looks - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10 Cs
Atttitude - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 9.5/10
FJ - 9.5/10
Overall - 9.5/10!

She rode until I shot my load, for about 10-15 mins, at 3 different speeds, varying between.. like a sequence!

Best service, unlike most who give up riding after a few mins! OKT doesn't cut short on the time either.

Was having a short chat to him after, he said she's the best in service at his place. I said maybe in Melbourne!

Let me know what you guys think after trying. Isabella says she usually starts at 9pm, but today started at 7pm. Best to call before you head down?
Old 30-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Good man for the FR boys!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Ventured into 2 places in Brooklyn (Off Geelong Road near Grieves Parade), Club 741 & Octopuses

Objective was to look for a young caucasian with good body

Got a shock when I saw Milf (50s?) after Milf.. at both places..

Club 741 had a brunette late 20s, but boobs were a bit too fake and big for me..

Octopuses had a decent Asian lady in her late 20s/early 30s.. almost wanted to go with her, but remembered my objective so left the place.

Is this the case (Milfs) in most of the suburb-ian brothels?

Any good places to look for nice blondes/brunettes (other than DP, which is good but expensive)?

Tried my luck at MC twice as I've read on PP that they have caucasians there, but both times failed to see any

Last edited by Valiant20; 03-09-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
Any good places to look for nice blondes/brunettes (other than DP, which is good but expensive)?

There used to be a cutie at Pink Palace called Krystal. Dunno if she is still there. An Aussie hottie, mid 20s, great service and friend. A little petite but decent size natural boobs...Almost a handful.

Haven't been there for awhile...In actual fact...Having been cheonging much there days...Times are bad...Heehee!!! Need to save up Almost when I was in Sydney a few weeks back for work, I did visited some MP joints

Let us know if she is still there and I might pay her a visit somedays
Old 04-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Reservoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Valiant, maybe you can check out Coppin 432 in Richmond...an ang moh joint, located in Coppin street along Swan st beside the KFC...or
Scarlet lady in Clifton Hill just a few shop down near the Macdonald...Cheers!
Old 04-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

Thanks for the recommendations Bro Pocketrocket and Reservoir. Will check them out the next time I'm back in Melbourne (Nov?)

Final FR for this trip:

Pipi (No 1), Korean, from Clayton Relaxation Centre.

Ventured out to Seaford, Red Door not to my liking, Presidential Suites ladies were booked out! (Read there were good caucasians here), so decided to do a U turn and head to clayton.

FR:

Looks - 9/10 (Hot when hair was down, became 7/10 when tied up hair)
Body - 7.5/10 Boobs Bs
Atttitude - 8/10
CBJ - 6/10 (Would have thought it have been a BBBJ)
FJ - 7/10
Overall - 7.5/10

Hot lady, but 30 mins would have been enough. Booked 1 hr, wasted $$

Service cannot be compared to Isabella from CC!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

There used to be a cutie at Pink Palace called Krystal. Dunno if she is still there. An Aussie hottie, mid 20s, great service and friend. A little petite but decent size natural boobs...Almost a handful.

Haven't been there for awhile...In actual fact...Having been cheonging much there days...Times are bad...Heehee!!! Need to save up Almost when I was in Sydney a few weeks back for work, I did visited some MP joints

Let us know if she is still there and I might pay her a visit somedays
Err, I highly doubt it? The last time I was at Pink Palace, the place was full of ladies who were anything but slim and young. There were at least a dozen that night and they were all late 30's and 40's. Needless to say I was out the door less than a minute after the introductions were finished.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Err, I highly doubt it? The last time I was at Pink Palace, the place was full of ladies who were anything but slim and young. There were at least a dozen that night and they were all late 30's and 40's. Needless to say I was out the door less than a minute after the introductions were finished.
Did u scare them away?! Ha!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thunderbirds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone go to images recently at west melbourne
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1