The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

My friend tio Grab driver sell away machiam Piglet yesterday....

He took a grab to Dolphin Spa, but during the journey the driver keep smoking him to go somewhere else.. out of sudden, the driver stop infront of the infamous (M*y*b*, former Mermaid after name smelly change location change name).
Driver told my friend reach already. Driver say is Dolphin Spa other branch.. Friend saw driver going into the shop talk to reception then pass driver something fast hand fast leg. Reception pull my friend in and the Grab driver just drove off.... When my friend question about Dolphin Spa, the reception also smoke him say same same then show him the girls... Friend say quantity quite many but quality abit no QC.. Friend tell reception dont want choose, but reception very pushy say cannot dont choose (maybe because already paid commission to the Grab driver.)
End up friend call me and i drive down to pull him out of M*y*b*. Stupid management do this kind stunt.. last time pay tuktuk, songteaw, do until name SMELLY!! now even grab driver, really is IMPROVE.
If service good, business good no need to even pay drivers to steal customers.. We, customers will ownself want to go... Don't treat us like pigs!!!
Old 23-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Just post this to warn fellow SBF kakis.
Already try not to name Shops or Names... Because different people different experience..... Anything PM better....
Old 23-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Castleclash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCastleclash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post

He took a grab to Dolphin Spa, but during the journey the driver keep smoking him to go somewhere else.. out of sudden, the driver stop infront of the infamous (M*y*b*, former Mermaid after name smelly change location change name).
Driver told my friend reach already. Driver say is Dolphin Spa other branch.. Friend saw driver going into the shop talk to reception then pass driver something fast hand fast leg. Reception pull my friend in and the Grab driver just drove off.... When my friend question about Dolphin Spa, the reception also smoke him say same same then show him the girls... Friend say quantity quite many but quality abit no QC.. Friend tell reception dont want choose, but reception very pushy say cannot dont choose (maybe because already paid commission to the Grab driver.)
End up friend call me and i drive down to pull him out of M*y*b*. Stupid management do this kind stunt.. last time pay tuktuk, songteaw, do until name SMELLY!! now even grab driver, really is IMPROVE.
If service good, business good no need to even pay drivers to steal customers.. We, customers will ownself want to go... Don't treat us like pigs!!!
Last trip in CM also kena the same thing from the grab driver. jialat
Old 24-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 4
sammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of light

The scene in chiangmai is nowhere as developed as BKK. the sex joints have low quality and usually poor service.

Your best bet would be to sit in a bar that has pretties, try to get close to them, and then hire them to "entertain" you. The going rate is 2k for 4hrs to go and eat/drink together.

Then once you build up a rapport, you can try to escalate and might even be free if she likes you. It's a lot more work but alteast it's more GFE when you get it and these girls are not going through 10 guys a day.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I wrote about this shit Miyabi joint before...

https://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post

Old 25-06-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Doomas;22438629]I wrote about this shit Miyabi joint before...

Mermaid close down liao thats why i openly display the name...
If i tio, i sure write their google review jialat jialat.. My friend Kiasi say dont want create issue let it go.. Everyone think this way thats why these kind 黑店 more and more daring.
Old 14-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahriez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros... I'm going down to CM for work next week.
Not looking for anything fancy, should be just going for massages... can check what's the rate now to tip for a HJ after a message?
Old 14-07-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kkkk4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FL contact at CM? will going to CM soon
Old 16-07-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
P11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyP11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any happening club, ktv for recommend around chiang mai?
Old 16-07-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I went to Pink Station and Aurora Spa.

Both same owner, he actually categories the girls by looks to different shops. There is a third but I can't remember the name.

Aurora is supposed to be the chio girls, Pink supposed to be the cheaper one, which is true, price wise at least. Aurora set me back about 4k baht, Pink Station was 2900 baht.

I didn't think either was worth the time or money so didn't bring them up. Will check Icha Icha out and see how that goes.

The girls at Pink Station are not newbies... they are go go and bar girls out of jobs and have moved here to work in these spots. Real kapoo joints (which these places claim to be) generally do not have "all-in" prices.
thanks for sharing
Old 16-07-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Revoltage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be visit Chiang Mai next week. Any night life place can recommend?
Old 17-07-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Base on the latest customer's poll by the leading directory website of Chiang Mai, in terms of service quality and value for money lupsup spa
Current standing

4star -Dol
3star -Ich
2star -Pin
1star -Aur
1star -mya (remarked with bad business ethic)

there are few more in the ranking but current highest is 4star. i only name those that are commonly discussed here....

And for those who interested in those sleazy massage with pcc, Aloha massage is a Sham... BEWARE... Can warn one i warn already, don't happily go Chiang Mai then tio unhappy scam then come complain.. Cheers and have a good day!
Old 17-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
tanahkao6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanahkao6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Starting a new thread as this would make it easy for fellow bros to source. As promised, here is how i see cma (acronym for Chiang Mai).

I would describe cma as a city having two different party worlds that i hop from one to the other frequently. The 1st world is for visitors mainly. The 2nd world is a lot more wholesome comprising mostly locals and residents. If you wonder why I would describe them as two worlds, I have noticed that most people from each world don’t really mingle across to the other. It is that distinct and separate!

When you arrive in cma and you don't know this place well, chances are that you would end up staying, eating, partying in the 1st world. In this world, there are many pool bars, gogo bars and several clubs (Hot Shots, Spicy, Lucky) frequented by tourists (mostly angmos) and Thai gals (mostly Issan) who speak some English. These gals are mostly FLs who work in bars. Bars here are cheap compared to Bkk or Patts. A bottle of beer costs avg 60-80 bt, ladies drink 800-100. If you pick them up in the bar, there’s BF 400; LT 1-2K. If you pick them up in the clubs, there is no need to pay BF and a 60% chance that you don’t need to pay anything at all, other than buying them a drink or two! In my opinion, picking one up for free in the clubs is relatively easy compared to BKK as the gals in Bkk are more commercial minded. The negative side is that the issan gals in cma are not as hot as the ones in Bkk, due to lower quantity supply. There are some quality ones if you’re lucky to meet.

Now if you come to cma because you have met some ‘happening’ WLs in Bkk, Sgp or Msia who come from Northern Thailand, and you think they are fair, tall and pretty, I don’t blame you. They are ‘hot’ indeed, but these have entered the trade to work for money. However those that you get to meet here in cma most of the time are not your regular WLs. They are mostly students or grads who are out working in their first jobs (such as PG). They’re hot too but not working in the flesh trade. The avg age of population here in cma is way lower than everywhere else that I can think of, and it’s because cma is known to have a concentration of universities with many youngsters coming from different parts of Thailand (esp North and central) to study, live and play. Having said that, getting them to bed is not difficult provided you can invest a bit of time, money and speak a bit of Thai.

My party evening typically consists of a few places because a diff place is good during diff hour throughout the evenings (indicated below). These are my recommendations:

2nd World zone:
Warm up (8pm to 12am). This place reminds me of Zouk. Many students here come from affluent families, so they're not poor.
Monkey (10pm to 1am). Mixture of office workers and students
Santitham Plaza (9pm to 1am). A row of bars with students working as waitresses or beer promoters
Local restaurant bars (9pm to 1am). These can be found across cma
Fabrique (1am to 4am). Happening almost every night. People from Monkey, warm up flock here after 1am.
Discovery (12am to 5am). Wed is ladies night. Four ladies enter with 1 free bottle of whisky.
Differ (12am to 5am). Same as Warm up except students here are poorer
Scratching (1am to 7am). Scratching is located on 2nd floor, Mandalay on 1st Floor. Mandalay is the oldest club in CMA, and filled with many katoeys (trans); Scratching is filled with many lesbians, and quite several are ‘bisexuals’ (if you get my drift)
Infinity. Heard it's good. Haven’t been here. Opened after Fashion House closed down.

1st world zone:
Pool Bars (9pm to 1am). In Loy kroh, thappae, etc
Spicy (2am to 6am). Most bar gals party here after work
Lucky (4am to 7am). Some bar gals party here after work or after spicy
Hot shots (12am to 3am). Mixture of service gals, bar gals who come with their fling
Yellow (10pm to 1am). Loads of tourists with some angmo chics looking for action

The above covers cheonging in Chiang Mai. The list is not exhaustive. They are all i can think of for now. Fellow bros are welcomed to add to them. Any bro coming to cma is welcome to contact me via private msg. That way i will be notified, since i don't frequent the forum often enough.

For infos on ST/LT/KTV/student FLs, there is a wide range from a high of 5k to as cheap as 200 baht. i will cover these later!
Thanks for sharing the useful info bro
Old 18-07-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

Visiting CM solo and first timer.

Really so jialat? Unsafe and scams??
Old 18-07-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriez View Post
Hey bros... I'm going down to CM for work next week.
Not looking for anything fancy, should be just going for massages... can check what's the rate now to tip for a HJ after a message?
Bro im in CM now haha Hj tip ranges from free - 1000 haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1