The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 31-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AngMo259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Nice figure.. Support!! That looks more like a selfie though.
Yes indeed, but I’m still sharing it without her knowing!
Old 31-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 6
SB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngMo259 View Post
First time, hope this works

Firm boobies !!!! Yummy
Old 31-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

This thread gonna take this forum by storm
Old 31-03-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

SB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of light

After kids asleep. This is what normally how my wife will look like. ��

Quick snap from her back.

Old 31-03-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42944 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngMo259 View Post
First time, hope this works

Ohh...how i missed this sexy naked wifey ...another with a A grade body with lots of curves at the right places like a mermaid ...her boobs n brownish tits r v. enticing n begging to be licked n sucked ! ...slurp !...slurp !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-03-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB69 View Post

Bro SB69's wifey is v. notti n teasing in this bedtime outfit showing off her most attractive assets to her hubby ...wat i'll do if i m her husband will be to carry her up straightaway n lay her down on the marital bed, take off tis v. revealing night dress, lick n suck her tits n finger her pussy to super wetness n do the deed after that ! ...how i wish my own partner will wear like that to bed with me

Old 31-03-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are one lucky man, Bro SB69! Full enjoy bro! Cheers!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-03-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 13
TsukiLight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTsukiLight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTsukiLight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://we.tl/t-zaVQtxpHF4

first of all sorry, this time not much of her to see(you can still hear her tho, and her opened legs ), but trying to post something different.
let her hold the cam, and see me poking her. she sometimes likes to look down, so that's what she sees

pardon my tummy and pardon the rubber, risky period.

Last edited by TsukiLight; 31-03-2022 at 02:20 PM.
Old 31-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 18
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiLight View Post
https://we.tl/t-zaVQtxpHF4

first of all sorry, this time not much of her to see(you can still hear her tho, and her opened legs ), but trying to post something different.
let her hold the cam, and see me poking her. she sometimes likes to look down, so that's what she sees

pardon my tummy and pardon the rubber, risky period.
Omg.....hope to see more longer version video !
Old 31-03-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

This is how my wife look when she have her clothes on.

Which do you prefer? With or without ?

And also tell me what you guys think of a 49 yrs old.

Old 31-03-2022, 02:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And also tell me what you guys think of a 59 yrs old.

wait what? she is 59? damn it, she is awesome, with clothes, even better without.

I can tap that ass everyday.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
wait what? she is 59? damn it, she is awesome, with clothes, even better without.

I can tap that ass everyday.
Sori typo error. I meant 49 yrs old. LOL
Old 31-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

And also tell me what you guys think of a 59 yrs old.

Swee n sexy dress ...Both...sometimes this, sometimes that ...but of course more without lor ..below 60 still ok ...why u wanna show us a 59 yo ?? ...who is she ???

Old 31-03-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Swee n sexy dress ...Both...sometimes this, sometimes that ...but of course more without lor ..below 60 still ok ...why u wanna show us a 59 yo ?? ...who is she ???
Typo error. Its 49 yrs old.
And she is my WIFE
Old 31-03-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Typo error. Its 49 yrs old.
And she is my WIFE
Wow !!...yr wife is still v. young mah @ 49 yo ..abv 60, women start to age rapidly if they don't take care of their looks, wrinkles at both eyes esp ...anyway if still menstruating or just ended is still young

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1