The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about HIV

HIV numbers are on the rise in Singapore, and it is very scary as it is still incurable. I have been reading up on HIV as because I also have risk, anyway I am clear of it now. And I have gained a lot of knowledge from this episode of my life.

I would like to share this 2 website with all smb brothers, it is very detailed, and is advised by people "in the know", they really know their stuff. This website is founded and run by HIV personnels. Hope you all will gain the knowledge and be "in the know" , and helpful to all of you.

http://www.aidsmeds.com/

Summary:
Getting HIV from oral sex is as good as zero, even if you have cuts, open sores, or whatever in your mouth. Please read up more in this site forum, most of the people here are having high risk and HIV symptoms after oral sex, but all have reported back negative from HIV. HIV is an extremely difficult to transmit disease and is only a real risk if you engage in anal, vagina intercourse. Always use condom.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 21
smashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond repute

I find this quite interesting. Just to share:

What about the "per-act risk" numbers?

Epidemiologists – scientists who study the transmission and control of epidemic diseases – are fond of using mathematical models to calculate the risks of certain infections spreading (like HIV) from person to person. These calculations are usually written as the "per-act" or "per-contact" risk. For example, one study conducted by the CDC – and frequently cited by many sources of HIV transmission information – suggested that a person has a 1 in 200 chance of becoming infected with HIV if he is the receptive partner during unprotected anal intercourse with someone known to be HIV positive. On the other end of the spectrum is the risk calculated for insertive oral sex: 1 in 20,000 if condoms are not used and the receptive partner is known to be HIV positive.

Making personal decisions about unprotected sexual activity using these numbers is not recommended. For starters, these numbers are based on assumptions and guesses, not actual evidence of HIV transmission. Second, even if the researchers are right – that there is a 1 in 20,000 chance of being infected with HIV via unprotected insertive oral sex with someone known to be positive – many experts argue that this number is close enough to zero as to not be concerned about it at all.

Just as these numbers can unnecessarily scare people, they can also give some people a false sense of security. For example, the 1 in 200 risk associated with receptive anal sex with someone known to be HIV positive doesn't mean that you can have unprotected anal sex 199 times before becoming infected. It's very possible to become infected with HIV after just one incident of unprotected receptive anal intercourse.

It's also important to stress that there are a number of factors than can influence the risk of HIV transmission. Because there are so many factors, it's virtually impossible to interpret per-act or per-contact risk numbers when making personal decisions about sexual activity (or looking back on previous decisions). For example, HIV-positive people with very high viral loads (high amounts of HIV in their blood and genital secretions) may be more likely to transmit the virus to their partners, during unprotected insertive anal, vaginal, or oral sex. The presence of STDs, especially ulcerative STDs, can increase the risk of spreading (or becoming infected with) HIV. Trauma – such as abrasions or cuts inside the vagina, anus, mouth, or on the penis – can also increase the risk of transmission. All of these can increase the per-act risk of HIV transmission.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 21
smashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond reputesmashkins has a reputation beyond repute

Putting on a condom: Condoms are individually sealed in aluminum or plastic wrapping. Be careful not to tear the condom while unsealing it. Never use a condom that is torn or seems brittle or stiff, past its expiration date, or exposed to extreme heat or cold.
If not circumcised, pull back the foreskin before rolling on the condom.
Leave a half-inch space at the tip of the condom to collect semen. Pinch the air out of the tip with one hand while unrolling the condom over the penis with the other hand.
Roll the condom down to the base of the penis.
Smooth out any air bubbles and lubricate the outside of the condom generously.
Use only one condom at a time. Using two condoms at a time, including two male condoms or a male and a female condom, can increase friction and lead to breakage.

Taking the condom off: Be sure to pull out of the vagina or anus before the penis goes soft.
Clasp the condom against the base of the penis while pulling out.
Throw the condom away immediately.
Wash the penis with soap and water before post-sex intimacy.

If the condom breaks during intercourse: Pull out quickly and replace it. Men should be able to tell if a condom breaks during intercourse. To learn what it feels like, men should purposely break a condom while masturbating.

If semen leaks out during intercourse and the insertive partner is HIV positive (or his HIV status is not known), contact a healthcare provider or hospital emergency room to discuss the risk and the possibility of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP).

PEP involves a 28-day course of anti-HIV drugs that needs to be started within 72 hours of possible exposure to the virus. Generally speaking, only people who have had a high-risk situation (e.g., condomless receptive anal or vaginal intercourse with someone known to be HIV positive) are considered to be good candidates for PEP.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by himura
I was just wondering. As i have raw with my girlfriends a few months ago, and i did not feel any wrong or ills for the past few months. Is it clear that i am safe from and STD ? Cos for the past few months, i did not fall a sick and able to excerise well. Any Bros out there could give me a advice ? Cos this girlfriends of mine work as a tunia massager last time and offer sex. I'm not sure if she did it raw with others b4..
To answer you himura, as long as you have raw sex with anyone, your chances of contracting any STDs will be high. Certain STDs may show symptoms, but there are STDs or HIV where the infected person may not show any symptoms for a long period of time. Perhaps, it is best to get yourself tested, given the situation that you have been in.

If it have been more than 3 months since your last raw sex with your gf, the HIV and syphilis testing will be pretty accurate. Be responsible to yourself. Do the right thing.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham
HIV numbers are on the rise in Singapore, and it is very scary as it is still incurable. I have been reading up on HIV as because I also have risk, anyway I am clear of it now. And I have gained a lot of knowledge from this episode of my life. Always use condom.
Bro fulham, it is true that HIV is on the rise in Singapore. The infection rates for the other STDs (like syphilis and gonorrhoea) are also increasing, with the median age of those infected getting younger and younger. Yes, HIV can be treated, but not cured. It is great to know that you have gained much knowledge from your incident, and we do hope you can help us to spread the message of safe and responsible sex.

Thanks for sharing with us the website. It is true that HIV is hard to transmit, and the highest chance to get is unprotected sex with anyone. Be safe, be responsible. Protect yourself.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have a few questions , hope bro here could advise.

ok let imagine tat the lady is HIV+

1) when are u cap while doing it and in the middle of the intercourse u start feeling sore and develop abrasion on ur dick head but still carry on.

This is consider high risk or low risk of geting HIV.

2) BBBJ with abrasion on dick head, high or low risk of geting HIV

3) cap's on thru out while having sex. BUT during the girl's period. high / low risk ?

tks inadvance for those who help explain the above
Old 16-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nat Nat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=starwind]
ok let imagine tat the lady is HIV+

1) when are u cap while doing it and in the middle of the intercourse u start feeling sore and develop abrasion on ur dick head but still carry on.
This is consider high risk or low risk of geting HIV.

if she is HIV+, your risk is mid to high... even with a rubber on..
2) BBBJ with abrasion on dick head, high or low risk of geting HIV

if she is HIV+.. mid- high... if there is abrasion on dick head... research suspects that HIV can be transitted thru oral sex..

3) cap's on thru out while having sex. BUT during the girl's period. high / low risk ?

High risk if she is HIV+
Old 16-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!

Guys, a friend of mine has a question. He is not a member here, just helping him out. He book a FL last week. He had 2 shots. For each shot, there was bj with durex condom on and proceed to bonk. 1st bonk, he shot inside the condom. 2nd shot, he didnt shoot. The condom didnt tear and they didnt kiss. No abrasion or whatever. But he still got worry he might get HIV. I think more likely is he feel guilty. Haha. For this case, what are the chances he will get HIV?
i told him 1) the gal may not even have HIV, 2) he was cap for the whole of 2 bonk.

now he say he having slight fever. Haha. Scared him to shit. Any advice i can give to him? Thanks.
Old 22-11-2006, 06:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

if he had used the condom properly, tell him his risk of getting HIV is low.... but don;t rule out STDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LENS View Post
now he say he having slight fever. Haha. Scared him to shit. Any advice i can give to him? Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FORCE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: All you need to know about HIV

Hi All ,

I had read from several infos ,
but what will be the safe window period = 4-8 weeks ???
Is 5 weeks able to test the HIV result ?

Tks

Ps.Just went for Company checkup & realise that several test is not included .
Although they stated VD test , but only for Syphillis . So they exclude other STD , HIV , Hep A & B , Cancer etc .If you guys have such services from your company , better check for more details before assuming if we perfectly fine .
Old 24-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FORCE:

According to current statistics, a person MAY seroconvert within 4-6 weeks of exposure. However, for a HIV test to be considered conclusive, a test at the 3 month mark is required.

No tests done prior to the 3 months window period will ever be considered conclusive under any circumstances.

VD tests on your test slip probably refer either to a VDRL or RPR which are screening tests for Syphilis.

LENS:

Symptoms are the worst predictor for HIV infection. If he used a condom properly and it did not fail, his risk for contracting HIV is essentially non-existent. His fever is likely due to anxiety and guilt. There is no way he could have gotten HIV from that single episode of protected intercourse.

Nat Nat:

Please do not go around circulating inaccurate information about HIV and HIV prevention. The AfA is hard at work trying to demystify the truth about HIV, and your inaccurate information (though well-meaning) may sabotage that very precious effort. Read up about correct HIV prevention information before giving advice to others.

Oral Sex pose a low-risk for HIV infection. There has been NO documented cases of transmission through this route. Your description of it as being "mid- high" is inaccurate at best.

Even if the FL is truly HIV+, the chances of contracting HIV from a single episode of PROTECTED intercourse even with a HIV+ individual is still non-existent as HIV cannot penetrate intact latex. No way! No how!

FYI, there are many loving couples who are magnetic (one is HIV+ and the other HIV-). Through proper education on safer sex practices, and the consistent use of condoms for any form of sexual behaviour, many of the HIV- partners have remained negative.

For more information, refer to the article link in my signature.
Old 27-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!

as posted on DSC website,

The protocol for HIV test is between 1 to 3 months, where the 3rd month test is conclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORCE View Post
Hi All ,

I had read from several infos ,
but what will be the safe window period = 4-8 weeks ???
Is 5 weeks able to test the HIV result ?

Tks

Ps.Just went for Company checkup & realise that several test is not included .
Although they stated VD test , but only for Syphillis . So they exclude other STD , HIV , Hep A & B , Cancer etc .If you guys have such services from your company , better check for more details before assuming if we perfectly fine .
Old 05-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
justcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post

SALE OF ORAQUICK ® ADVANCE™ RAPID HIV-1/2 ANTIBODY TEST KITS

Now available for sale at $25.00 during the opening hours of Anonymous HIV Testing & Counselling Clinic

Please approach the reception to purchase.

foe more detail visit

http://www.afa.org.sg/

Is this still available for sale? No info on the afa website leh.....
Old 01-01-2007, 08:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Nope it is not available at AFA anymore. however u can still get it at designated clinic(s). there is a thread on this.. Please do a search..

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcum View Post
Is this still available for sale? No info on the afa website leh.....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-01-2007, 02:04 AM
leody1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

btw i have questions
1. can we get std or hiv if we fingering the gal and we accidentally lick the finger that we used to finger her?although u only doin her clit,not goin inside

2.can we get std or hiv if they suck, like only 2 times, and then we put condom on?..like we forgot to ask her to put condom before BJ and she accidentally put her mouth on our dick already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1