The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 15-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendation: GF Feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljackal
Hi Geylang18,

I tried her at my hotel. I guess that's where the attitude diff.

The thing is: she told me she doesn't do BJ or BBBJ. Maybe shld get her to do it on me next time I'm there.

Cheers,

Cool
Was in Beijing last week. Also tried this gal Su Tong. She never did BJ or BBBJ but she charge RMB400 ST. She is quite short with long hair. Not pretty nor ugly about 6/10. Body is not gorgeous slim since she is short. Just don't have the jaw dropped feeling when saw her. But rather she quite bubbly and give gf feeling. Next day call my China hp and told me she miss me and ask to come over to my hotel. I gave excuse tired and suggest next night prior to departing Beijing. Of course did not call her just switch off my hp. Just don't have RTF feeling.
Old 16-08-2005, 01:02 AM
thralloforcus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Heard from some streetwalkers I talked to that Gong An is coming down hard on them now a days? Lots of plainclothes in unmarked cars watching and was told they would actually follow the girl and her customer back to their house/hotel and then bust down the door to make an arrest? Dunno true or not?
Old 16-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nasdaq2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is called 100 days crack-down till Oct 1. That is normal before Chinese national holiday.

Those Fls online are more careful than the ones in san li tuan.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 23
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

just got back from Beijing and it was a great trip for me. I hooked up with a Korean, a Mongolian, a Uzbekistan and 3 girls from dongbei China......and all this before my Shenzhen gf came over for 4 days.

Going into the details is just going to take too long so I will spare everyone the gory on-bed details.

Arrived on Saturday and immediately hooked up with Harley Fatboy and Zhongguoren69 in Sanlitun that evening. Su Tong brought 2 other girls along......San San and Tong Tong.

Both San and Tong were quite cute with Tong Tong looking very much like a cute Japanese schoolgirl. Zhongguoren moved quickly on tong tong leaving me with san san.

San san was from Haerbin and just 2-3 weeks in town. Told me she was raped by someone and decided 'what the heck' and joined in the trade. Nice tits and really enjoyed getting head from me....said it was her first time. Damage was 300rmb ST.... basically must teach her techniques otherwise was a novice in bed.

Next night (sunday) called Tong tong over to the hotel and drilled her too. She is super cute with a never ending smile and bright eyes....she was very afraid of making any noise while making out but the little moans were a big turn on ....very nice skin and if you like baby fats, this is the girl for you. Also very inexperienced, been in this line only for barely 2 months. ST 300rmb

Monday afternoon free so called Su Tong over. Very friendly girl and GFE but nothing much to look at. She said she stays in a really dirty dump so asked if its ok if she just hang out in my room to watch tv until she starts work that evening. No problem with me. ST 300rmb including a bbbj.

After 3 straight days of China ladies, a colleague brought me to 7 Star Islands (Chi Xing Tao) pub on Rutan Rd right next door to the Rutan Hotel.

The place was a little old and messy. Entrance was 25rmb and drinks were 30-35rmb. Huge selection of Russian, Uzbek, Mongolian girls with a sprinkling of local ladies.

I picked one lady from Uzbek. Totally smitten with her exotic look.....looks very Chinese features but with ang moh skin. About 1.75m tall with 35C tits. Talked to her for a bit and settled on 600rmb for ST at her apartment.

These soviet girls share apartments and when we arrived and went into the apartment, I could immediately hear heavy moaning and groaning coming in from one of the rooms.

Her room was messy and toilet barely clean. But her service was great.... took our own sweet time and gave me a long cbj, allowed me to tit-fuck her. I couldnt come after 3 straight nights of fucking so she finger-fucked herself (after I ate her for 15 minutes) until she climaxed
several times in a row. I regained my erection again by then and the sight of her bucking and shoving 2 of her fingers into herself 2 feet away from my face was too much. I ripped open a cd, capped myself and plunged into her. After 20-40 strokes, we came together. Dont know if it was a faked orgasm but it was good.

Be careful when going to 7 Stars Island..... the fucking taxi drivers hanging around outside charge a flat 50rmb to bring u ANYWHERE in the city. Take a walk away from the pub and hail down any other passing taxi and use the meter. My taxi ride was exactly 1 min and 15 seconds door to door to her apartment and he wanted 50rmb.....I threw 10rmb at him and told him to fxxx off..... he was plenty unhappy but dared not chase us into the apartment block. I was a little frightened after the fuck with this Uzbek girl because taxi driver was earlier screaming that he'd wait for me and settle the score. Luckily he wasnt around, checked with one of the other taxi's outside the apartment and they go by meter..... jumped in and got the hell out of there.

Wed night, went back to 7 Stars Island because I had another girl that I badly wanted the night before and chose the Uzbek then. She was very lovely, from South Korea with huge round eyes, nice trim body and decent 33B tits.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another area that you could find FL is at Traders need the China World Hotel. Recently I was there did talk to some mummy and they do bring girls in cars and the price is only RMB 300 for ST. Some of the girls look very young but no experience and that where we came in. I manager to get the mummy contact and if any bro need the contact can PM me.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
just got back from Beijing and it was a great trip for me. I hooked up with a Korean, a Mongolian, a Uzbekistan and 3 girls from dongbei China......and all this before my Shenzhen gf came over for 4 days.

Going into the details is just going to take too long so I will spare everyone the gory on-bed details.

Arrived on Saturday and immediately hooked up with Harley Fatboy and Zhongguoren69 in Sanlitun that evening. Su Tong brought 2 other girls along......San San and Tong Tong.

Both San and Tong were quite cute with Tong Tong looking very much like a cute Japanese schoolgirl. Zhongguoren moved quickly on tong tong leaving me with san san.

San san was from Haerbin and just 2-3 weeks in town. Told me she was raped by someone and decided 'what the heck' and joined in the trade. Nice tits and really enjoyed getting head from me....said it was her first time. Damage was 300rmb ST.... basically must teach her techniques otherwise was a novice in bed.

Next night (sunday) called Tong tong over to the hotel and drilled her too. She is super cute with a never ending smile and bright eyes....she was very afraid of making any noise while making out but the little moans were a big turn on ....very nice skin and if you like baby fats, this is the girl for you. Also very inexperienced, been in this line only for barely 2 months. ST 300rmb

Monday afternoon free so called Su Tong over. Very friendly girl and GFE but nothing much to look at. She said she stays in a really dirty dump so asked if its ok if she just hang out in my room to watch tv until she starts work that evening. No problem with me. ST 300rmb including a bbbj.

After 3 straight days of China ladies, a colleague brought me to 7 Star Islands (Chi Xing Tao) pub on Rutan Rd right next door to the Rutan Hotel.

The place was a little old and messy. Entrance was 25rmb and drinks were 30-35rmb. Huge selection of Russian, Uzbek, Mongolian girls with a sprinkling of local ladies.

I picked one lady from Uzbek. Totally smitten with her exotic look.....looks very Chinese features but with ang moh skin. About 1.75m tall with 35C tits. Talked to her for a bit and settled on 600rmb for ST at her apartment.

These soviet girls share apartments and when we arrived and went into the apartment, I could immediately hear heavy moaning and groaning coming in from one of the rooms.

Her room was messy and toilet barely clean. But her service was great.... took our own sweet time and gave me a long cbj, allowed me to tit-fuck her. I couldnt come after 3 straight nights of fucking so she finger-fucked herself (after I ate her for 15 minutes) until she climaxed
several times in a row. I regained my erection again by then and the sight of her bucking and shoving 2 of her fingers into herself 2 feet away from my face was too much. I ripped open a cd, capped myself and plunged into her. After 20-40 strokes, we came together. Dont know if it was a faked orgasm but it was good.

Be careful when going to 7 Stars Island..... the fucking taxi drivers hanging around outside charge a flat 50rmb to bring u ANYWHERE in the city. Take a walk away from the pub and hail down any other passing taxi and use the meter. My taxi ride was exactly 1 min and 15 seconds door to door to her apartment and he wanted 50rmb.....I threw 10rmb at him and told him to fxxx off..... he was plenty unhappy but dared not chase us into the apartment block. I was a little frightened after the fuck with this Uzbek girl because taxi driver was earlier screaming that he'd wait for me and settle the score. Luckily he wasnt around, checked with one of the other taxi's outside the apartment and they go by meter..... jumped in and got the hell out of there.

Wed night, went back to 7 Stars Island because I had another girl that I badly wanted the night before and chose the Uzbek then. She was very lovely, from South Korea with huge round eyes, nice trim body and decent 33B tits.
Bro Eddy,

Happy that you enjoy your trip in Beijing and would catch up with you next week when back in Singpaore.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

continued....

after my frightening experience with the cab driver and the filthy apartment (despite the good time it was a stupid move to follow the Uzbek girl back to her apartment) I negotiated for 1200rmb for overnight with this korean WL.

She wanted money upfront first once we arrived and I stupidly gave it to her after she guaranteed that its no problem.

Shower was nice..... pre-fuck playtime was decent followed by a cbj......very very nice white body and nicely firm tits.

However after the 1st fuck, she wanted to go back saying got something on. I said 'no way'....she tried to walk out of the room....sorry guys, really didnt want to hurt a woman......but it was such an obvious con job that I just grabbed her shoulder and threw her back onto the bed. She glared at me and screamed what the hell I wanted.

I think she was afraid I was going to slap or beat her around a bit (I didnt do that, not my policy to beat women) (fatboy, sinoview and the guys know what I look like....a 100+kg with gang henchman looks) . Did not even negotiate with her this time...... told her to either drop fucking 300rmb on the bed, keep the 900rmb and get the fuck out of my room.....or to undress herself immediately for the 2nd round.

She returned 300rmb immediately

She tried to apologise and kiss up again.....I took the money threw it on the dressing table, opened the door and told her to scram.

I will not try this Korean lady again but if u guys are keen on those doll-type huge eyes looks, she is fine..... her price is a fair 800rmb for 1 shot.

By then it was the end of Wed......my SZ gf flew over the next day afternoon to spend the next 4 days with me until Sunday.....and that's another FR.

Last edited by eddy; 16-08-2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old 16-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Another area that you could find FL is at Traders need the China World Hotel. Recently I was there did talk to some mummy and they do bring girls in cars and the price is only RMB 300 for ST. Some of the girls look very young but no experience and that where we came in. I manager to get the mummy contact and if any bro need the contact can PM me.
HI bro,

Would appreciate if you can PM me the number of this mummy's contact.

Thanks bro!
Old 16-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy

I picked one lady from Uzbek. Totally smitten with her exotic look.....looks very Chinese features but with ang moh skin. About 1.75m tall with 35C tits. .
Hi bro!

Glad to see that you really enjoyed your trip to Beijing! I am still apologetic that I couldn't meet up there as I was stuck in South China.

Anyway, thanks for the great FR! Will up you! I have had a great time in CP as well during the same period. Perhaps you wanna go to the CP thread and have a look at my FR there!?

I am now iin Tianjin and will be moving on to Beijing after this stint. Would go 7 stars and have a look and hope to bonk this Uzbek chick too... sound like she is really a good f**k!

Also would appreciate if you can share some FL contacts too... thanks bro!
Old 16-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Spelt the address wrongly for 7 Stars Island Pub.... its next to Ritan Hotel Beijing Address: 1 Ritan Road Beijing 100020 Phone: 86-10-65125588 Fax: 86-10-65128671
Old 16-08-2005, 08:53 PM
junksampah

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anymore gartherings this friday night or saturday? would like to join in.. PM me if there is..
Old 16-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ohhh what a nice FR..bros...
what a f%#K I miss out there with you!!!!
Old 17-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gdinod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksampah
Anymore gartherings this friday night or saturday? would like to join in.. PM me if there is..
Hi, there might be one tonite. PM me.

Yo Harley, there is any other kaki in BJ.
Old 17-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdaq2003
If your Chinese is good enough, the best place to find FLs is QQ and 263 irc.

There are many chat room in QQ and irc-263.

The best place for QQ is Beijing, Chaoyang room and Haidian room, for 263 is Beijing II. I use pinyin here, but the actually room are in Chinese.
。。。。北京女孩18 漂亮 兼职 800/次 不讲价 在崇文门 169
96电话13801306795短信不回或83416020
hi bro...

I am stuck in Tianjin and it is shit boring here! I am wondering can you advise how I can view these postings by FLs on QQ or IRC?

I play around QQ & irc but can't find any such postings!

Really appreciate your help!
Old 18-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gdinod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTV Session

Thank you to Harley for bringing the BJ cheongsters to the KTV.

Thank you to the rest of the cheongsters for providing excellant companionship.

You know all you are.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1