The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Not very intelligent isn't it? Threatening to zap because we post here.. Anyway, I will post wherever I want! Doesn't matter.. while getting zapped is irritating, points don't matter...

Get a life la.. to most of us this forum is a hobby.. don't take it so seriously la... We all go out to cheong and have fun only.. I will post on both AC threads and all threads.. live with it!
This zapper and his clones damn powerful....... overnight zap me into moderation.

NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 08:22 AM zap
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 08:15 AM -4 for u
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 08:11 AM Nice to zap u
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 08:03 AM - 2 for you.
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 07:39 AM make u disappear
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 07:34 AM zap zap zap
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 07:25 AM congrats on ur zap
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 01:32 AM up u -2 pts for this thread
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 01:22 PM return of favour --->
NEW ANGELES CITY... 03-07-2012 01:07 AM returning favor..
NEW ANGELES CITY... 02-07-2012 01:05 AM Bull Shit - Knock you out
NEW ANGELES CITY... 02-07-2012 01:01 AM Why must u start new thread
Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Discos

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateTTT View Post
Where are the girls going to after work or when their bar shift ends at night.
Read that there was discos named Skytraks and another called High Society. Don't know which is better in terms of which ones the girls prefer and if they charge a cover charge to enter.
Normally they head to jollybee ... or the 7-11 near the bayanihan park .. celebration accompanied by red horse ... most of them in groupie ... hard to approach la ...

I don't remember paying cover charge in Skytrax or High Society ... You will get upscale treatment in High Society ... more trendy ... check out their FB ...
Old 03-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac74 View Post
Normally they head to jollybee ... or the 7-11 near the bayanihan park .. celebration accompanied by red horse ... most of them in groupie ... hard to approach la ...
Very good knowledge of what the locals do. Cheap drinks and snacks. 64p for a Grande or big Red Horse. It's a pick up joint. Where filipino Men wait to be picked up by the girls. What do you expect in a place where girls outnumber men by so much?
Old 03-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 14
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

weather report,raining at AC.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro... bro ziebart states 33p. today didnt have a chance to check out at the chinatown changer. tmr will do. i will update on the chinatown changer rates here tmr.
exchange rate today in chinatown is 31.2
exchange rate yesterday at mustafa was 32
Old 04-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Looks like going downwards.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
for that price, you will be spoilt for choices ..

Go check on Asiaroom.com for a comparison ) meant the higher end ..

And read up on the regulars - I will NOT recommend my regular haunt as it is a bit away from Fields - though it suits my purpose and goes for 1,600 per night ..
bro, 1600 is a very good price...bro mayor recommend us Pacific Breeze, Wild Orchid Resort, Walkabout, Infinity, Fields Plaza Suites...

is all these hotel located in "good Location"??
Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 14
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i think we can change over there.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART

Very good knowledge of what the locals do. Cheap drinks and snacks. 64p for a Grande or big Red Horse. It's a pick up joint. Where filipino Men wait to be picked up by the girls. What do you expect in a place where girls outnumber men by so much?
Where filipino Men wait to be picked up by the girls .... LOL ... Very funny but that's the fact ....

That reminds me of my close encounter with a master con man ... a local guy with american accent .. he breached trust and got away with $500, iPhone and a old Nokia phone ... I just got carried away with friendship ...an expensive lesson but a good one to keep me away from those low lives ...

If you go to local bars (near paggor) where you need to leave your phone with the guard ... take note to get individual tags for the phone ... In my case all the phones were tagged to one token and that local guy left halfway taking all the phones and never came back ... ya it sounds silly ... hope this will create awareness ... sometimes we just get carried away ...

keep your guard boys ... party safe ....
Old 04-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac74 View Post
Where filipino Men wait to be picked up by the girls .... LOL ... Very funny but that's the fact ....

That reminds me of my close encounter with a master con man ... a local guy with american accent .. he breached trust and got away with $500, iPhone and a old Nokia phone ... I just got carried away with friendship ...an expensive lesson but a good one to keep me away from those low lives ...

If you go to local bars (near paggor) where you need to leave your phone with the guard ... take note to get individual tags for the phone ... In my case all the phones were tagged to one token and that local guy left halfway taking all the phones and never came back ... ya it sounds silly ... hope this will create awareness ... sometimes we just get carried away ...

keep your guard boys ... party safe ....
If only I was there with my camera to catch that momentary look on your face when you discovered you lost not only your phones and money, but all your life's info in them.

Thanks for the advise. You did no mistake. Lesson learnt for me from you.

I now in Biliran Leyte. Chamorita Resort. Fantastic resort with superb landscaping. 500p a night non a/c. Had to wake up early to set my 2 friends to school.

Left AC late Monday night to Cebu. Taxi to Lone Star Cafe to enjoy the girls company and play pool. Bar closed at 3am, walked to Mango Square to look look see see. Got approached by all types. Baklas, SYTs, beggars and taxi drivers. Business is SLOW!

Went Pier 4 for my 2 hour ferry ride to Ormoc on 2Go super ferry. Former Supercat. 745p ticket with free van transfer to Naval, Biliran, Leyte.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirateTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

This is too good even for someone like me who needs my 1st trip. So the girls get out of work and then pick up local men? and do the filipino men pay them or is it a freebie?
guessing there are more than one Jollyibee, so which one is the best for pick up (or having them pick me up, and where is the 7-11 mention located, is it on Fields?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirateTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm almost tempted to say those who got runners deserve to get runners.. either for not finding out and interviewing well in the first place, or being smart enough with managing the girls after.. ALMOST!!! So, tough shit if your runner girl ends up with me for the night till morning because she likes to be with me more than you! And I'll just tip her PHP500 to spend the night with me!

Saw the above post and even having reading back in both AC threads, can't seem to get the hang of the barfines and avoid having a runner as I certainly don't want a runner or deserve to get one. But AC seems to be very tough on a newbie even armed with knowledge. So how about a brief course in "Runner Free" 101. (assume I will be alone)

1)Walk into a bar: which is better, do I go to sit at the seats next to dancer stage or sit in seat/table in back?
2)Should I always look for Mama for advice on which girls to pick?
3)Do I need to buy Mama LDs at all the bars to get her more friendly with me?
4)When you call a girl off the stage for interview, do you automatically buy a LDs or don't if some answers are not what you want to hear. Meaning is it ok to just send her (or even several girls) away as other girls could be watching and don't like that thinking Cheap Charlie?
5)What is best way or best answer (without being rude) to avoid pressure of LDs
6)During the interview, from reading back that most likely will ask the following questions:
Name,
age,
do they have Mens,
clinic appt early next morning,
do the have babies (to go home to)
do they have Boyfriends
how many rounds of boom boom and will they allow BJ

not sure if I miss any important questions--could add to this if anyone likes.
6)For those that master the runner problem, what are the signs or hints whether she could be a potential runner later. Note: read back that some have gave good answers and promise to stay and acted very GF at bar just to run later.
7)Saw the word "RESPECT" posted but just what does that mean for someone walking into a bar and looking around (maybe or maybe not staying or maybe or maybe not giving LDs).
So the main point is: Whats the best way to get respect in any bar you walk into? (I assume being a Cheap Charlie is not the way to go and Koreans get much respect for being big spenders--sorry as I'm not the rich type either)

I will be a newbie on 1st trip and don't have any numbers or all the tele contacts many have accumulated so have to rely on barhopping and BFs but also don't want to be chopped or taken.

This may seem very basic for all the seniors but thanks for any helpful replies of hints and answers to help the newbies.

Pirate
Old 04-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

woah whoever can answer all that well is definitey the master of masters. print into a handbook make copywrite and sell. all your future ac trips will be free. looking forward to the answers too. im going to ac this fri, may be able to contribute when im back.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pirate...I believe boat collector was not out to mislead anyone, but like I said earlier, even if someone follows his advice to a T, there is no guarantee he won't get a runner.

In other words, there is no such thing as "Runner free 101". Put it this way, apart from BC, anyone else who have been fishing in AC bars several times never got a runner?

It's all part of the experience, just relax and enjoy lah. Read the other Angeles thread, has loads of advice from our senior bros but don't be so afraid to make "mistakes"... you ain't looking for a wife are you....
Old 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
It gladens me to see this thread alive and kicking..... thank you everyone for your contribution

One of my all time favourites - Abigail

Her CFM looks and huge breasts always makes me RTF her.

Hahaha .... so coincidence , Ziebart n me met her 3 days ago in our hotel.
Bro willytell's girl after seeing him slotted 4000p into the jackpot m/c at Pagcor brought her cousin Abigal over the next day to introduce to me thinking we r big spenders i guess.

Abigail left the scene 2 years ago to live w a Korean boyfriend n got a property out of him after their separation few months ago.
Luckily Ziebart recognise her n warned us abt the pro.
So after a treat on KFC 2pc meal she went into a salon while we went to play pool agreeing to meet later but never return.
Well, me managed to grab her tempting boobs n took a few pics of her in willytell's room, i post them later. So Bo Si Poon (not much loss).
I would advise bros to avoid unless u are willing to spend quite some amt of pesos.

Last evening just sent Ziebart off on his way to airport cause hitchhike on the hotel's car to checkpt w my special girl. He sibei tiko try to grab my girl's boob, looks like he again going to poach another of my girl away....somemore another of my girl brought a SYT to him just the previous night....this type of bro i don't know what to say ...sigh...

Last edited by datou; 04-07-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1