The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Posting this so called makeshift list in this thread where posts are deleted all the time for unstated reasons by moderators is just dumb.

The list already infiltratred by an OKT's listing and you all still copy and paste it. Girls get deleted from list including his girl, he'll just repost it with his girl added.
Bro, unfortunately, it's close to impossible to keep any thread free of OKT contamination. Good FR thread and they will swamp it. Even sibeh bad FR thread also can add in because got many eyeballs. And hose pesky promoters... "Any FR on this girl (add link)?" Sigh...

So this list no different. In fact I don't even refer to it because it's already been fixed.

Just be smart. Use the brains a bit more. Try to recognise the honest from the fake FRs. See girl's attitude during messages. And of course hopefully some good luck hahaha.

Now, this Sugar ML is obviously being promoted. 9.4 for looks? Hahahah. Yet bro killrein didn't even mention her awesome looks once? Because of stupid fake FRs like these , now Sugar seems like a joke. You promoters are actually killing her business like this.
Old 23-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
WHI7E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
If she is indeed is what you and the other bro have described
then she is a real hidden gem.. Will find time to try her when I am back year end
zeefee71, cannot use the words hidden (rare) gem, else violate the 10 (or isit 11) tell tale signs that you are an OKT lol

Last edited by WHI7E; 23-12-2017 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Added link
Old 23-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Now, this Sugar ML is obviously being promoted. 9.4 for looks? Hahahah. Yet bro killrein didn't even mention her awesome looks once? Because of stupid fake FRs like these , now Sugar seems like a joke. You promoters are actually killing her business like this.
Yep, you nailed it. We need a “senior’s” MR.

Actually she need no promoting, she is already damn hard to book. I thought I shared, becaused I have previously benefited from this thread.

In honestly, would be more than glad that her business is killed lol, for obvious selfish reasons
Old 23-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KHTAN0227 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Faithless, I had purposely registered and is my first time to write a reply at this sammyboy forum thread as to bring justice to Sugar. I am a regular customer of Sugar since she started on Nov 17, had visited her more than 10 times.

You had booked her 9pm last night and I am the customer in front of you 8-9 pm. When I visited her yesterday, she was already not feeling well, having stomach pain and cramps as it was her second days of menstruation. So when I visited her yesterday, nothing was done as I wanted to give her a rest. We just sit down and chit chat and she even cooked a few " Tang Yuan" for me since yesterday is "Dong Zhi". I had actually advised her to reschedule all the appt behind since she is feeling not well but she said it is no so good to postpone as you are a new customer and also last min. We waited for you to arrived till 9.05pm but no sound no picture from you and she was worry get fly ''aeroplane" by customer again as this 2 days 3 customer had done that to her. She tried to text u no reply and she start to call you then you said you had arrived. We are still discussing and wondering why got people reached already still don't text or call her, waiting for "durian to drop".
When I left, I still saw you waiting at roadside for her instruction to go up. I don't know what happen next but at 10 pm she texted me she having a rest for the day as she feel giddy and stomach cramp badly and need to lie down on bed. She also mention to me that she had no choice to reject the 9 pm customer and the customer was very angry and texted back said will blacklisted her. She was so new in this line that she was so worry that you will made a police report to reveal her location. She had text you a few times to apologize but u ignored her. Trying to comfort her, I actually joke with her to take a photo of her "bloody menstruation pad" and sent you a photo then you will understand why stomach pain.
All Bros out there, my advise although we are very angry when being "fly aeroplane" but pls be more gentlemen to listen to explanation or be considerate, don't ever post out the actual address location.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, unfortunately, it's close to impossible to keep any thread free of OKT contamination. Good FR thread and they will swamp it. Even sibeh bad FR thread also can add in because got many eyeballs. And hose pesky promoters... "Any FR on this girl (add link)?" Sigh...

So this list no different. In fact I don't even refer to it because it's already been fixed.

Just be smart. Use the brains a bit more. Try to recognise the honest from the fake FRs. See girl's attitude during messages. And of course hopefully some good luck hahaha.

You are right lah, a list like that does not serve its purpose. The original intent was good but to most bros here, we learnt how to tell the good from the bad ones eventually, with some money lost in the process.

So the new ones just have to try their luck around.

This Sugar seems worthwhile visiting in the beginning but really a joke now. When ppl choose to defend or promote more agressively. Well, I still think she has her market just the bad schedule arrangements kind of put one off.

Realise trends of new SYT MLs having poor time arrangement now. Dun simply cancel the customer off at the last minute especially after he arrives whatever the reason is. Unless the ML double book of course, which is a common tactic to take the more favorable one first and ignore the other.

Well, bad time management is a factor that will affect from day one regardless ang pai or not.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You are right lah, a list like that does not serve its purpose. The original intent was good but to most bros here, we learnt how to tell the good from the bad ones eventually, with some money lost in the process.

So the new ones just have to try their luck around.

This Sugar seems worthwhile visiting in the beginning but really a joke now. When ppl choose to defend or promote more agressively. Well, I still think she has her market just the bad schedule arrangements kind of put one off.

Realise trends of new SYT MLs having poor time arrangement now. Dun simply cancel the customer off at the last minute especially after he arrives whatever the reason is. Unless the ML double book of course, which is a common tactic to take the more favorable one first and ignore the other.

Well, bad time management is a factor that will affect from day one regardless ang pai or not.
I was told by a newcomer ML that she has to cross check with her OKT blacklist before accepting any new customers..... maybe that's why her scheduling go haywire.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHTAN0227 View Post
Faithless, I had purposely registered and is my first time to write a reply at this sammyboy forum thread as to bring justice to Sugar. I am a regular customer of Sugar since she started on Nov 17, had visited her more than 10 times.

You had booked her 9pm last night and I am the customer in front of you 8-9 pm. When I visited her yesterday, she was already not feeling well, having stomach pain and cramps as it was her second days of menstruation. So when I visited her yesterday, nothing was done as I wanted to give her a rest. We just sit down and chit chat and she even cooked a few " Tang Yuan" for me since yesterday is "Dong Zhi". I had actually advised her to reschedule all the appt behind since she is feeling not well but she said it is no so good to postpone as you are a new customer and also last min. We waited for you to arrived till 9.05pm but no sound no picture from you and she was worry get fly ''aeroplane" by customer again as this 2 days 3 customer had done that to her. She tried to text u no reply and she start to call you then you said you had arrived. We are still discussing and wondering why got people reached already still don't text or call her, waiting for "durian to drop".
When I left, I still saw you waiting at roadside for her instruction to go up. I don't know what happen next but at 10 pm she texted me she having a rest for the day as she feel giddy and stomach cramp badly and need to lie down on bed. She also mention to me that she had no choice to reject the 9 pm customer and the customer was very angry and texted back said will blacklisted her. She was so new in this line that she was so worry that you will made a police report to reveal her location. She had text you a few times to apologize but u ignored her. Trying to comfort her, I actually joke with her to take a photo of her "bloody menstruation pad" and sent you a photo then you will understand why stomach pain.
All Bros out there, my advise although we are very angry when being "fly aeroplane" but pls be more gentlemen to listen to explanation or be considerate, don't ever post out the actual address location.
You want to bullshit what? I can post my SMS here if you want. See is I never reply or is she never reply?

- Removed as matter resolved. See latest post. -

I didn't post these is give her chance in case it's for real, but since you saying I'm lying, here they are for all to see is she bullshitting you, I bullshitting or you the bullshit?

I no call no text? you see the time stamps? Her calls all go direct to ignore is I never call? Did she tell you she called me 3 times and spoke to me three times?

She need you to come apologise for her? I rescheduled for today since yesterday afternoon since I booked EK but she didn't reply so I proceed. I texted her after 8 and she didn't reply again.

She got my number, she can call or text me anytime and reschedule any time if she really sincere about it being no choice if she sick. Does she need you to call me or text me on her behalf also? Thou if she gave you my number and can tell you who her customers are, I wonder who else she going to give other people's numbers to. Discrete? LOL

Last edited by faithless; 24-12-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, different MR, diff girl, same building, EK, the usual 2 main sites both have her listing, go check there. Don't know what the E and the K stand for, didn't ask.

Looks wise, reminds me of a prettier Nina. No offense to anyone. Nina originally was recommended by Special Spawner, so you would know is worth to try at least once. I tried before, service really is up there, just the looks just not really that gam with me that much, hence didn't post any MR on her.

This EK thou, is prettier. Looks similar, but way prettier. Interest piqued originally by post from LoveGru because few ML have dimples. Dimples, smile, checked out in person, true to MR. Playability is high, no southern roaming thou, not allowed by her, not even through curtain. Nipples are really small and cute. Kissing didn't try.

For me to enjoy, before I even consider RTM, usually need at least 2 out of 4 criteria,

1. Looks.
2. Southern Roaming.
3. Kissing.
4. Nipples sucking.

This one fulfills #1 and one other. Read my MR, and do the maths on what's allowed.

To be honest, this girl really quite playable and fun to talk to. A bit of cheekiness. Think this one is right up Special Spawner's lane as he really likes these new to ML industry type girls, reminds me a bit of Notti, another of my favorite recommended by him originally.

Thou this EK, she only has one more month or so left going by my maths on how long she has already been here.

Haha thanks bro. Looks like you really know my type and taste But I think may not have a chance to try her, just timing. Am heading overseas for holiday so by the time I return she may not have much time left. Usually I prefer to have enough time to 'invest' and 'impart', rather than try once and that's it, unless that ML cannot make it at all.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

906pm she called me told me would text the address after she got my text. you say you wait with her until 905 no text or call from me? stand there like idiot then I call her a bunch of times but all went to "not available" immediately.

You claim I out the address. I used code name "S Road" which unless you're a regular to that building you wouldn't even know what road it was. But since you claim I am a fucking liar because you think I care about my points or so called "seniority" then I had no choice but to post the SMS which unfortunately has the address. Fault is yours not mine. Besides that condo is garbage and already compromised before so best bros stay away anyway.

also you hide in your car bio me you think I dunno? you think I care about you bio? you got my number? I got your car plate number you ever thought of that? fake number or fake plate more likely you figure out lo.

Last edited by faithless; 24-12-2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I was told by a newcomer ML that she has to cross check with her OKT blacklist before accepting any new customers..... maybe that's why her scheduling go haywire.
Correct ... But they are supposed to cross check numbers with OKT first, BEFORE making or confirming schedule. So shouldn't be haywire... Unless they book and double book.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Ya, aggressive defending of a ML is another joke. Especially who seem to keep in constant contact with the girl before, during and even after the session. Machiam got relationship. Which means vested interest, which also means their opinions can never be unbiased.

FYI for those who might not know. High power/points doesn't always mean reliable "senior bros" hor. Old nicks can be "sold" . Maybe I should sell mine... My first SBF nick I think has power of 14.....hahaha

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 23-12-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, aggressive defending of a ML is another joke. Especially who seem to keep in constant contact with the girl before, during and even after the session. Machiam got relationship. Which means vested interest, which also means their opinions can never be unbiased.

FYI for those who might not know. High power/points doesn't always mean reliable "senior bros" hor. Old nicks can be "sold" . Maybe I should sell mine... My first SBF nick I think has power of 14.....hahaha
Funny how the girl spent only 1 phone call and 1 sms to apologize, but spent countless text double or triple the amount to multiple "bros" to defend herself and ask them to help her write nice things here.

Not the first time I left bad MR, AP or not, most of them I let them slide after a while, hence why I didn't even need to reply to that WH17E's retort because his replies all just help illustrate my points only. Is this new account KKJ come here claim I telling lies, hence buay tahan, I put the SMS and phone logs up to put things straight, else how to illustrate that my MRs don't lie? Unfortunately for her and them, I'm not like other bros who cook stories up.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Hatchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fully agree! There is so many white knight here to defend their fav.

Whatever reason those whore give is not acceptable , when customer reach and cancel our appointment is fucking wrong. This whore still had the cheek to ask their supporter to defend them here, 太不要脸了!

There is quite a number of so call "红牌" recently last min fly many customer aeroplane and give lots of bullshit excuse which is totally no acceptable, we should boycott them and let them know whose is their "主子"
Old 23-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Not the first time I left bad MR, AP or not, most of them I let them slide after a while, hence why I didn't even need to reply to that WH17E's retort because his replies all just help illustrate my points only.
I am not in direct contact with her. I DIDNT for once said you LIE. If for just once, believe everything I said thus far is true, why is that so hard to believe?? Seriously, my respect for you just went out of the window with your latest stunt.

Enough said, not going to reply to your post anymore.

Many Xmas to everyone!
Old 23-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
ok so here’s the challenge. If we reject the ger, and she state our contact number in the blacklist for another reason. Then become like me. 2/10 i text will reply. Then how?
get a prepaid card
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1