The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-07-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If Pool is to challenge Mcity for the title, not adding to our strength in depth this season is a mistake imo.. 1st match played n already 1 major player is out for the next 3-4 matches. I foresee more injuries coming up and I hope Pool has enough back up !
Btw, Mcity won 5-0 away
https://thesbf.shop/showth...=#post19061287

This was your comment 11-08-2019 and yesterday you made similar comments.

Haizzz..

Relax lol! Hendo have not lifted the PL trophy yet. We have not started new season and yet so negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
For me I thought there was no excuse.. It was more of the lackadaisical manner in which they lost the match! They were so near to get the record points, should just put in the little bit of extra effort to achieve it. It's so near yet so far now.
U look @ Citeh, every match they play, they give their best for Pep even though they already secured 2nd place.
Find that this group of players Pool has now are not good enough for next season. Need strengthening in all departments.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 17-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Rumours that MC or Citeh had a war chest of 250 mil.

FSG badly affected by covd-19 and Boston Red Sox also not playing yet.

Barcelona with the most expensive team in Europe also didn't win La-Liga and now only hope is CL.

Old 17-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

next season 20/21 will not be easy, because several teams will be competing with Pool for the title.

no.1 contender will be City with further reinforcements

then Chelsea and others.............

Pool will need to beef up the current team also. with some departing players, i'm sure we can work out the budget.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Liverpool claimed to be negotiating fee for Thiago, with Klopp approving move

Do you think he is the right person to play in our midfield?

Seems like Thiago insists to move to Liverpool.

Old 17-07-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool claimed to be negotiating fee for Thiago, with Klopp approving move

Do you think he is the right person to play in our midfield?

Seems like Thiago insists to move to Liverpool.
If Thiago does indeed come to Anfield than I guess Wijnaldum shall not be signing a new contract.

Not sure if Liverpool can agree with Bayern on a fee though. This damn Covid-19 situation has created financial problems for lots of clubs, Liverpool included. I am convinced but for Covid-19, Timo Werner would be a Reds player today.

Must say if this deal does indeed come through, Thiago would inject something new, creative, dynamic and fresh to our midfield.

Definitely improve our chances of retaining the PL and going further in the CL next season.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
If Thiago does indeed come to Anfield than I guess Wijnaldum shall not be signing a new contract.

Not sure if Liverpool can agree with Bayern on a fee though. This damn Covid-19 situation has created financial problems for lots of clubs, Liverpool included. I am convinced but for Covid-19, Timo Werner would be a Reds player today.

Must say if this deal does indeed come through, Thiago would inject something new, creative, dynamic and fresh to our midfield.

Definitely improve our chances of retaining the PL and going further in the CL next season.
Thiago's contract with Bayern expires in 2021.
Liverpool just need to wait another 6 months and can start negotiations with Thiago for free transfer..... no need to pay any fees to BM. But if Klopp wants Thiago now..... LFC have to cough up ay least 18m...... not worth it imho.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Nice and share

Old 19-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thiago's contract with Bayern expires in 2021.
Liverpool just need to wait another 6 months and can start negotiations with Thiago for free transfer..... no need to pay any fees to BM. But if Klopp wants Thiago now..... LFC have to cough up ay least 18m...... not worth it imho.
Bayern is asking for around £35m which is ridiculous imo.. This Thiago is quite injury prone also n he's already 29.
Pool shouldn't pay more than £15m for him.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had to share these comments with you guys from United supporters in RedCafe after Chelsea beat them last night

Love these two.

We paid £85m for a Robert Huth who thinks he's Franz Beckenbauer.

Maguire 80m? We've had our pants pulled down. Against lesser teams he plays like Bobby Moore, against better teams he plays likes Roger Moore.

Comedy Central, Pure Gold

And what has happened to De Gea?....There is a comment on RedCafe about him being worse than Karius

That said, unfortunately I still expect United to make top 4. Think Leicester have run out of steam at the wrong time and badly miss the likes of Madison and Chilwell. Pity the Brodge.
Old 21-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Chelsea x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53431020
Old 21-07-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

The Premier League have granted Liverpool special dispensation to allow families of the squad to attend Wednesday night's trophy presentation at Anfield.

Liverpool are hopeful a small number of people outside the permitted personnel are able to attend when the Reds are given their first league crown since 1990.

The champions host Chelsea in the final home game of what has been a wildly successful 2019/20 campaign, before they wrap up the season away at Newcastle on Sunday.

Old 21-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson has insisted Frank Lampard should be named Premier League Manager of the Year ahead of Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp.

The Blues booked their place in the FA Cup final on Sunday with an impressive 3-1 win over Manchester United.

It was an equally important day for Chelsea in the Premier League as Leicester City lost 3-0 to Tottenham Hotspur.

That means three points from their final two matches, away at Liverpool and at home to Wolves, will secure Champions League football.

My Daily Star column
Old 21-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Ballon d'Or 2020 award cancelled by organisers France Football

The Ballon d'Or, awarded annually to the world's best footballer, will not be held in 2020 due to the "lack of a sufficiently level playing field" caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Barcelona's Lionel Messi won the trophy in the men's category last year, while US striker Megan Rapinoe won the women's category.

Organisers France Football said the awarding of the prize, which has been given out every year since 1956, would be "not worthy" of the trophy's history.

The organisers added: "We did not want to put an indelible asterisk on the prize list as 'a trophy won in exceptional circumstances due to the health crisis of Covid-19'.

"Protecting the credibility and legitimacy of such a prize also means guaranteeing its irreproachability over time."

England's Stanley Matthews was the first winner of the award when he was voted European Footballer of the Year.

Until 1995, the Ballon d'Or was only awarded to European players, when it was extended to any player from a European club.

From 2007, it was extended to footballers from the rest of the world.

The list of the 30 nominated players is drawn up by the editorial staff of the French magazine. The winner is chosen by journalists from all over the world, with one representative from each nation.

Old 21-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Chelsea

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 22-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

I have been asked many times since we were confirmed as Premier League champions to sum up how I feel and I’m not too proud to admit I don’t think I’ve produced a good answer yet.

Part of that is because the initial feelings were too overwhelming. Anyone watching the media interviews in the minutes after it was confirmed could see that. Another element is that we still had a job to do and a relatively long wait until this moment.

I think now I can find the right word: gratitude. There are so many different people responsible when a team is successful and as players we are privileged to attract the most attention, the most praise and the biggest rewards. But behind the team there are so many different individuals and groups who make a side successful.

At Liverpool every single player in our dressing room recognises how fortunate we are to have the best in the world looking out for us and after us – and on a night like Wednesday it’s important to express that appreciation.

The supporters, of course, are a huge factor. Without them this club isn’t what it is. Speak to anyone in the world about Liverpool Football Club and the conversation always comes back to the passion and emotion around the club – and that’s entirely down to our fans. This is an emotional club and we shouldn’t shy away from that fact. It brings pressures, yes, but it means everything we do together means more – in good times and bad.

It’s gutting for all of us that our fans are not with us in person, but we can still make this one of the most enjoyable shared experiences we’ve ever had if we want it to be.

If anyone reads this column or these words prior to the evening of the match, I cannot say clearly enough it is critically important you stay away from Anfield and enjoy celebrating with us in your own way, at home. The city of Liverpool has been hit hard by COVID-19 and it’s important we support our healthcare heroes – the emergency services and key workers – by listening to the advice and staying away from gatherings which aren’t safe.

Joint statement by Merseyside Police, LFC, City Council and Spirit of Shankly
I promise you: we will feel you with us when we lift that trophy, even though you’re not at Anfield in person. We are lifting it for you – you’ve driven us to achieving this dream. But this club’s values are about taking care of each other and that means supporting us from home and in safe environments.

Aside from the fans, the other support network we have is the staff who work for this club, specifically the guys at Melwood but also those we don’t get to see as often. A club as big as Liverpool can only operate successfully if every employee performs to their highest level. That’s what we have here, off the pitch as much as on.

At Anfield, Chapel Street, the shops, LFC Foundation, community work and other club locations, we have hundreds upon hundreds of staff who go above and beyond to make LFC successful and so support what we do on the pitch. If the club is poorly run, the team has no chance.

Unfortunately, circumstance means we don’t get to meet everyone we can proudly call colleagues – but it doesn’t mean we don’t know about the contribution and recognise the significance of it.

The staff at Melwood, of course, we do know personally – and on behalf of all the players I want to take this chance to tell them they mean everything to us. I think I have the best workplace in the country and the rest of the players say the same thing.

Each day we are looked after by world-class professionals who create a culture and environment where players can thrive. Whether it’s the coaches, the medical team, fitness staff, the nutrition experts and chefs, the ground staff, the administration people or security... they dedicate their careers to make our team the best it can be.

It is no exaggeration to say that without these people the team would not be what it is. Without them Melwood would feel different and not give us the same energy. I hope everyone there knows how important they are to us and realise this title is as much for them as anyone.

If Melwood is our ‘home’ from a work perspective, then the impact of our actual families is something that each and every player will want to acknowledge after we pick up the trophy.

Of course, the rewards we get as professional footballers means that everyone in our family circle benefits, but what often isn’t seen or reported is the sacrifices made on this journey by the people closest to us.

I can speak from personal experience that without my immediate family, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Without their love and support, their understanding, their patience. They see you at your lowest and most insecure and they carry you on their shoulders. Each player in our squad would tell you the same, I’m sure, about their nearest and dearest.

I’ve been very lucky in my life with things that have happened to me, but without doubt the biggest blessing is my family. None of this would matter if I couldn’t share it with them and dedicate it to them.

When we win something, the players lift the trophy – but it is the families who lift the players. These moments are just as much about them in our eyes.

And finally, this team. What can I say about this team and our manager? I said my overriding feeling on summing up this season and becoming champions of England was gratitude. And my appreciation for my teammates and the gaffer could not be higher.

It’s no secret what this squad thinks of Jürgen Klopp. If you think as supporters you appreciate what he has done for this club, you can multiply that by a hundred for the team. He is our leader – he has set the tone for all of this from the day we walked in.

As I have said previously, and as the manager has said himself, he took over from great foundations laid by Sir Kenny and Brendan, and from players like Stevie. But he, more than anyone in my eyes, is the reason we are here now about to collect this club’s first league title in 30 years.

For the players... the lads I share a dressing room with and battle alongside on the pitch. I can honestly say I view each and every one of them as family. I know they’d do anything for me, and I would do anything for them. That’s what we have and we all know we are so fortunate to have it.

Being a very good football team that wins is nice. Being a team of brothers who wins is something else. But people do move on and have new challenges to face and enjoy. We will be saying goodbye to two massively important players this summer and both leave with our thanks for what they have done.

Nathaniel Clyne remains one of the best full-backs in England for me and I know wherever he goes next will have won the lottery to get a player of his talent. We all wish him well.

And then Adam Lallana. My mate. One of my best mates – in life not just in football. Adam is one of the best players I have ever shared a pitch with. Adam is one of the best professionals I have ever shared a pitch with. He is one of the best people I have shared a dressing room with. His contribution to where we are now cannot be understated. League titles aren’t won in just one season – they are a journey.

Adam Lallana set standards that the rest of us worked to reach and as a result this team and club drove forward. No-one will miss him more than me. But I know he still has many years left at the highest level, so we will get to see him again, albeit ‘ratting’ against us and causing us all sorts of problems with his ability and energy.

So to finish, when the trophy is lifted everyone I’ve mentioned will be there with us on that podium, if not in person, then at least in spirit and mind. Their hands will be on the trophy as well. Our supporters, the staff, our families and our team.

The best things are achieved together. This is a collective achievement and one we should all cherish and enjoy.

Thank you all for everything.

Jordan Henderson
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1