The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Borrow this space to disclose one of the most pervert act that was done to me by my Neighbour, 50 plus yo fat plumb old man with bald head.

I was in my last year of primary education, back from school one fine day. Met my Neighbour, a single old man as mentioned above whom I know since I was very young living alone. Invited me to his unit to see his new fish tank full of goldfish.

Innocently went in and he had the door closed, actually often went to his house to play and nothing unusual happened but not this time.

I was standing on a stool and looking at the gold fish when he suddenly hug me from behind. His hand move between my legs and was gently caressing between my legs. I freeze and dare not move a bit while he continues. Minutes later, he unzip my school short and pulled it down. I felt instant cold at my bottom as I was not wearing any underwear.

He slowly move one hand to caress my butt crack and another hand stroking my hairless cock. I can smell his disgusted breath breathing heavily near my cheek. But still, I can feel my little hairless cock soon had an hardon from his caressing and stroking and I actually moan as his fingers brush between my butt crack. I felt terrible but my young and naive body just couldn't resist his caressing.

Soon, he unbutton my school TOP and I was completely nude back facing my old Neighbour with only a pair of white sock on me. He carried me to his bed as I can smell the sweaty stinky smell from his mattress. He gently lay me down as he stripe himself completely naked. I look at him innocently where he exposed his hairy chest, big fat belly and hairy little 4 inch cock I for the of me. My little hairless cock was in fact longer and bigger than his cock when fully erected.

His lips soon pressed on mine and his tongue forced into my mouth. His stinky breath was unforgettable while his hands were all over my body. I dare not to move a single bit wondering at that time what he was doing to me. He continues his pervert acts as he licked my ear drops, my neck and sucking on my nipples. It was ticklish and I actually giggles. To clarify I'm not seducing him but was been naive not knowing that this old man was sodomizing me.

His mouth soon reached my hairless little cock and he licked the lead of my cock gently. After a while, I felt my cock wrapped with his warmth mouth as he sucked on my dick. Several times he pull my hand to hold his dick as he continues to suck on my little dick.

His sucking on me since to last for quite q while when I eventually cannot hold it anymore and had an orgasm. Of course I was too young to cum but I swear it was my first orgasm as climax with no cum but air. For once, I pushed his head away as I reached my first orgasm. He looked at me and smiled, I remember it was an ugliest and sickest smile I seem.

He did not spare me as he raised my both legs up exposing my arse hole right in front of him as he pushed his tongue gently licking my butt hole. I moaned loudly as this feeling was so good. How do a innocent 12 yo old boy know anything and withstand this pervert acts on him. The old Neighbour continues the lickings as though he is licking an extremely tasty ice cream cone except it's my arse hole this time.

He continues for a good 10-15mins of my arse licking when he stopped and took out some cooking oil from the kitchen. Yes, I'm not wrong, it's cooking oil. He poured some on his hand and applied it on his hard on little hairy cock and also on my butt cheek. He gently push in a finger in my arse as I moaned again but this time in pain. I cried asking him to stop as I felt this finger penetrate into my arse and the pain was rather strong yet I felt comfy.

Soon I can feel his second finger piercing into my arse opening up to make space for his next pervert acts, anal! He gently turn me around with my butt high on my fours. I watched from the mirror on his bed as he spread my legs apart and he hold to his cock and position between my legs. His cock touches my butt hole as he pushes in. No protection, and this pervert old man did anal raw on me. I did not feel any more pain but instead it was slightly pleasure as he cock moves in & out of my anal while his other hand stroking on my dick.

Within minutes he increases his speed ramming on my arse and follows by his stroking on my cock even intense and he suddenly pulled out his cock from my anal and he turned me around, pressed my face to his cock as he stroked his cock even faster near to my mouth and chummed on my face.

The smell of his stinky sperm were all over my face as he pants and smile. I continues to froze till his last drop of cum drip thru his little cock and next was even more pervert. He wipe his cock with all his cum on my lips. He asked me to oped my mouth to lick his cum. I just did as told and stick out my wet warmth tongue and licked his cock head.

His pervert act on me lasted till I moved out 5 years later. Yes! 5 years we played with each other cock. He watched how I begin my puberty and the whole growing up process.He taught me lots of sexual acts which I was too ashamed to share. We had group sex with other gay guys at public Swimming pool, even at Sembawang one of the hidden hideout with other man. I am lucky not to contract any STD as most of the time it was pure raw sex with him and other guys. Little protection was used. Once I remembered I had sex with total 6 men range from their 30s-50s. All took turn to had anal with me. My arse hole was so swollen after that that I had bleed for weeks. My cock was also never spared as sucking and blowing on me was one of his favourite pastime.

Will share more next time if I'm in the mood again. Need to wake my Wife up now as my cock is rock hard writing the past. Will give her a good fuck now!

Last edited by Lian&Hua; 05-02-2017 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Cum on fillet o fish and yogurt which gals asked me to buy for them
Old 15-02-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Am I possessed!

OK, let me share a real encounter of mine about 10 yrs ago.

About 10 yrs ago, I went with a male friend of mine to ECP beach to relax. He's also a jiseow jiseow boy. So he told me some of his kinky encounters with d gals he knew. In short, at the beach ,he's inviting a syt young lady to come ecp to chit chat. Well, of course I don't HV a chance because I was already an old man.

So after waiting, true enough, this syt young lady appeared. Wow she's syt indeed and look like age 21, with a pretty descent look. As usual I left these 2 young persons to chat. And so after this lady left, this boy told me this gal can get etc etc n that he's quite sian of her. So I ask is it OK I HV her tel number n he says OK no problem.

So after we went home, I called her the next day n I told her I'm interested to be her friend n would like to date her out n she agreed. In short after dating her, we became lovers and we HV sex in hotel. Its really so wonderful to be lovers n hv sex with a quite pretty syt.

In short, I discovered that shes a very pious christian and she goes church every sunday . And so every Sunday I go to her church to pick her up and we made love. Every Sunday she was on church stage as part of a prayer team.

In the hotel when we make love, she suddenly went to get her bible n then return back to bed to read the bible, of course she's naked, and then of course evil thoughts just strike my mind like lightning and thunder. Damn, this is the first time I'm going to fuck a syt pretty teens, and she's my gf, and its free, and she's reading a bible. Wow, what an interesting day!

And so I began to fuck her real real slow. Performing a lot of foreplay on her breast and cheebye, and all these while she just kept concentrating reading d bible as though nothing happen, but she leave her legs wide open for me. Of course occasionally I can see that she's enjoying d fucking too.

Friends n bros, at this point of perversion, I began to hv satanic thoughts, I start to masterbate her cheebye with my fingers, and then I saw a cross in her bag and so I reach out to that cross and start masterbating her with this cross, and unbelievably, she love it and I use the cross to masterbate her, then ask her to kiss n suck d cross until she cum, then finally I fuck her until she cum. It was d most satanic sex encounter I hv in all my life. This thing went on for a few mths until she finally broke off with me. And so that's d end of d story bt me and her.

But now, about 10 yrs later, I HV another strange encounter, this time I got to know a very pious Muslim lady, she wears a tudung and talks about the koran. Everywhere she goes she wear those long clothing's and cover her head with a tudung. And so what did I do? Now tired, will post later.

But d question I want to ask is, am I possessed by d devil.
Old 15-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
UnfairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzknight View Post
Cum on fillet o fish and yogurt which gals asked me to buy for them
And then you eat it by mistake?
Old 15-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
OK, let me share a real encounter of mine about 10 yrs ago.

About 10 yrs ago, I went with a male friend of mine to ECP beach to relax. He's also a jiseow jiseow boy. So he told me some of his kinky encounters with d gals he knew. In short, at the beach ,he's inviting a syt young lady to come ecp to chit chat. Well, of course I don't HV a chance because I was already an old man.

So after waiting, true enough, this syt young lady appeared. Wow she's syt indeed and look like age 21, with a pretty descent look. As usual I left these 2 young persons to chat. And so after this lady left, this boy told me this gal can get etc etc n that he's quite sian of her. So I ask is it OK I HV her tel number n he says OK no problem.

So after we went home, I called her the next day n I told her I'm interested to be her friend n would like to date her out n she agreed. In short after dating her, we became lovers and we HV sex in hotel. Its really so wonderful to be lovers n hv sex with a quite pretty syt.

In short, I discovered that shes a very pious christian and she goes church every sunday . And so every Sunday I go to her church to pick her up and we made love. Every Sunday she was on church stage as part of a prayer team.

In the hotel when we make love, she suddenly went to get her bible n then return back to bed to read the bible, of course she's naked, and then of course evil thoughts just strike my mind like lightning and thunder. Damn, this is the first time I'm going to fuck a syt pretty teens, and she's my gf, and its free, and she's reading a bible. Wow, what an interesting day!

And so I began to fuck her real real slow. Performing a lot of foreplay on her breast and cheebye, and all these while she just kept concentrating reading d bible as though nothing happen, but she leave her legs wide open for me. Of course occasionally I can see that she's enjoying d fucking too.

Friends n bros, at this point of perversion, I began to hv satanic thoughts, I start to masterbate her cheebye with my fingers, and then I saw a cross in her bag and so I reach out to that cross and start masterbating her with this cross, and unbelievably, she love it and I use the cross to masterbate her, then ask her to kiss n suck d cross until she cum, then finally I fuck her until she cum. It was d most satanic sex encounter I hv in all my life. This thing went on for a few mths until she finally broke off with me. And so that's d end of d story bt me and her.

But now, about 10 yrs later, I HV another strange encounter, this time I got to know a very pious Muslim lady, she wears a tudung and talks about the koran. Everywhere she goes she wear those long clothing's and cover her head with a tudung. And so what did I do? Now tired, will post later.

But d question I want to ask is, am I possessed by d devil.
No not possessed by devil but u r sick.
But do continue post your story
_____
Exchange points possess ma
Old 16-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

just couple on days back,,
done breakfast and went shopping in a heartland mall,,,
There wasn't too many customers in the morning,,
Suddenly that pervertic and naughty urge kicks in and decided to do something,,

Went topless in the store!! Extremely exciting!
EIP at a new level!
Old 16-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
No not possessed by devil but u r sick.
But do continue post your story
_____
Exchange points possess ma
hahaha... funny la. Yes do continue your story. You are not possessed. Just God make sure wherever you go for your religion, you confirm going down. hahahaha.
Old 16-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Rebounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
just couple on days back,,
done breakfast and went shopping in a heartland mall,,,
There wasn't too many customers in the morning,,
Suddenly that pervertic and naughty urge kicks in and decided to do something,,

Went topless in the store!! Extremely exciting!
EIP at a new level!
Well done!! Hope to spot you someday
Old 09-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Update: One night, I grabbed her still damp panty of the clothesline, brought it home, jerked off with it. This time I unloaded into her panty. I then rinsed the panty a little to wash off some of the cum... and hung it back.
My neighbor bought a new red panty. This time i grabbed it one night, it was damp. I brought it back contributed a full load into the panty... cleaned my dick with it too.. quick rinse and smear... hung it back. The next morning I didn't see it anymore. Maybe she ran out of clean panties... and wore them slightly damp... next evening, it was back on the clothesline again.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforhappystu View Post
most pervert thing done was in office late in the night. was working late and sibei sian. so I walked around and noticed whole level empty.

so I went back to my room and stripped cos balls really feel trapped after long day. actually because lights are on, other offices can look in and see.

after a while started to get horny - so I cummed into a hot colleagues shoes. after cumming felt v stupid and lame and disgusted. so cleaned up and finished work.

few days later horny again - cummed into female boss's shoes. hahah. also cleaned up after that cos no balls and scared.

few days before I quit this place, I went to cum in this girl's shoe. I always thought she was cute and hot. and since I knew she on leave till my last day, I let the cum dry inside. last day felt damn shiok when I saw her wearing. lol

oddly, I don't like the smell of feet. so I nvr smell or actually use the shoes to masturbate. just cummed into it.
I've cum on the insole of my mum's heels before too and let a thin layer dry
Old 10-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
justforhappystu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dercius View Post
I've cum on the insole of my mum's heels before too and let a thin layer dry
wah. is your mum a milf?

just changed jobs, the receptionist is freaking pretty and hot. very tempted..
Old 10-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforhappystu View Post
wah. is your mum a milf?

just changed jobs, the receptionist is freaking pretty and hot. very tempted..
Yes. Trophy wife/milf mum. A few of my friends aroused by her too. One even took a pair of her panties before to jerk off
Old 10-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
anthonysoprano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoprano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after reading all these, i feel like a saint.. ahha
Old 10-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Asking my MILF FB if she has a horny friend that can do this (Video below)

2 mouths on one dick

1 mouth on dick, one finger in ass

1 mouth on dick, one tongue in ass

1 mouth in ass, 1 shot in mouth

Download --> HERE!!

AND SHE SAID YES!!!! Going to try this weekend for Tarma!!!!
Old 10-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
bellaleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoprano View Post
after reading all these, i feel like a saint.. ahha
Agree with you bro