The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-10-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
WoW , Good Figure

Oh Bro Tot You Tok To Her You Should Know Whether Local Or Not
I know she's Indon bro. Just saying that she's sort of localised. And she don't look like a FDW with make up and such.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post

Any bro know her?

Found her in skout immediately ask what I Wan I do her Wan FWB. She told me she can offer BJ
Nice find bro. Exotic looking.
Old 13-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Any bros experienced maid with friend on off day?

She seems to want to stick to friend. Even when initiated hotel booking done, she still ask if friend can come.

I'm not refering to threesome. Is this normal or she just needs a stamp of approval?
Old 13-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

My Skout journey thus far......I seem to attract more Chinese speaking females. Hunting for maids is hard....

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 13-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro have encounter this girl b4?
She claims many angmoh offering her $$ for her services but she didnt take up as she prefers chinese.
When asked her how much she says the angmohs all offering her $250

I tell her go fly kite.
Old 13-10-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Any broz here have experience with this girl. Think she stay sengkang or punggol name start with M
PM me if u have any advice to share about her.
Thanks thanks
Old 13-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post

Any bro have encounter this girl b4?
She claims many angmoh offering her $$ for her services but she didnt take up as she prefers chinese.
When asked her how much she says the angmohs all offering her $250

I tell her go fly kite.
Now the maids all smart Liao... it their way of marketing themselves without being labelled as FL
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 13-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurokii View Post
Anyone know a maid call "Sharon" age 42. Quite old leh.
Yep. Petite girl. Don't look that old from far. She like it if u r clean shaven n always say want to ride you hard.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

walau, all the bro here start to congratulate me liao.

wtf, my life is over.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

The knowledge of helper about STI is pretty much limited to HIV, that's all.
I made the experience, even if I try to explain to them how many different STIs out there they look at me like I'm coming from the moon, no clue whatsoever.
The willingness of these ladies to learn more about it and recognize it is very limited. Sometimes I have the feeling they don't want to know because too troublesome.
The maid check is very limited in STI, only HIV and something else gets tested, that's it. There is far more out there, at least another 6 different STIs which is apparently not on their radar.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post

wtf, my life is over.
Bro life not over lah. Why u so scared or worked up? U confirm she really pregnant boh? Got see the test kit results with your own eyes? Make sure she test infront of u. Always take what they say with a pinch of salt.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Now the maids all smart Liao... it their way of marketing themselves without being labelled as FL
Ya true. She keep saying she not doing service but come out with a price tag. My foot!

Cant believe got broz ask me for contact even knowing is 250. Hey dont spoil the market lah.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:

wtf, my life is over.
don’t be so dramatic la
Old 13-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Bro life not over lah. Why u so scared or worked up? U confirm she really pregnant boh? Got see the test kit results with your own eyes? Make sure she test infront of u. Always take what they say with a pinch of salt.
u have to understand, its the waiting that killing me. i know very well if she is pregnant and insist in keeping it, i am done, i will be disowned.

just an update i manage to ask her go see doctor today. i hope doctor gives her a good pill.

btw, just to show u how stupid they get, she can say drink soda can prevent pregnant, and she can say its impossible to get pregnant because she was riding me, gravity prevents it. i facepalm myself so hard it left an imprint on my face.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
u have to understand, its the waiting that killing me. i know very well if she is pregnant and insist in keeping it, i am done, i will be disowned.

just an update i manage to ask her go see doctor today. i hope doctor gives her a good pill.

btw, just to show u how stupid they get, she can say drink soda can prevent pregnant, and she can say its impossible to get pregnant because she was riding me, gravity prevents it. i facepalm myself so hard it left an imprint on my face.
Sorry bro i understand u. But just the part on u will be disowned i dont understand. Who disown u? Yur parents? dont tell me u underage!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1