The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Zaogeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp_z View Post

it took me awhile to figure too
Me too, hehe

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe too flat that’s y see already also didn’t get the ‘kick’
Will post more - stay tuned :P
Old 13-07-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elforno View Post

In real life ZG is just a fleeting moment…
So it depends on ur skill…

u need to be at the right time and place to catch that spilt sec moment
Old 13-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My view (while getting into a cab) of the alighting passenger….
the clothing and the pic of the nip are looking abit distorted....lol...

maybe I pah jiao, cock eye....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
the clothing and the pic of the nip are looking abit distorted....lol...

maybe I pah jiao, cock eye....
I didn’t change/edit anything - what u see is what u get 😂
Old 13-07-2021, 11:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn’t change/edit anything - what u see is what u get 😂
that's why I say I pah jiao loh... like those puzzle you must see for a while to see the hidden picture.

Nice snipe, fun to unreveal the nipple
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-07-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
jojoesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Consider zaogeng also la... This one I want to experience from the person taking the snipe
Wow what a thick bush!
Old 14-07-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
that's why I say I pah jiao loh... like those puzzle you must see for a while to see the hidden picture.

Nice snipe, fun to unreveal the nipple
Oh haha more to come dun worry - cos I later told taxi uncle I forgot something then followed her to a pet shop
Old 17-07-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

N this is one of the many views at the pet shop…
Old 17-07-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

N this is one of the many views at the pet shop…
NICE!
Really had a good day eh? hehe
Cannot up you again, else I would.
Thanks for sharing
Old 17-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
NICE!
Really had a good day eh? hehe
Cannot up you again, else I would.
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for the up
Just sharing encounter cos not r everyone has the same experience
Life is nothing but such fleeting moments
Old 18-07-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 13
refface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chiara Ferragni - Nipslip at “Chiara Ferragni – Unposted” Premiere in Venice

Old 18-07-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chiara always nip slip 1 her IG also can see, MILF though can't complain
Old 19-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Testing to see if I can still post
It seems like it’s ok…. Only not on the Pinoy thread…
Oh well…
Old 21-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3615 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1