The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 22-01-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
CYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrientalFlesh View Post
Wow her body is fucking hot
Thank you.. Have to agree bro I love her tiny waist coupled with those bubble butt..

Account managed by Him
She's only interested in fulfilling my ever-growing fantasy, so don't expect much
Old 22-01-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
CYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg View Post
She's hot! the Tanline is not obvious and her overall body/shape is making men drool.
Its more obvious in real life
Turns me on because its a reminder that she wears her sports bra and nothing else out

Account managed by Him
She's only interested in fulfilling my ever-growing fantasy, so don't expect much
Old 22-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYLT View Post
Turns me on because its a reminder that she wears her sports bra and nothing else out
The picture with her bareback can see the bra lines. Your neighbours are lucky to see her walking around in the neighbourhood everyday.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalj6644 View Post
With malay wifey...

Kinda new here, please teach me
Oh wooowwww
Really turning me on!
Old 22-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Her typical home wear when it gets hot. Too bad it's constantly raining nowadays. Sometimes I wonder how she didn't end up in the "naked neighbours" thread

Damnnnnn she has an extremely sexy body!!!!$
More please!
Old 22-01-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalj6644 View Post
With malay wifey...

Kinda new here, please teach me
You wife looks sexy, love the bums! Fantasy of bonking a Malay colleague years ago not fulfilled but hope you can share more here. Thank you.
Old 22-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Her typical home wear when it gets hot. Too bad it's constantly raining nowadays. Sometimes I wonder how she didn't end up in the "naked neighbours" thread

She has a solid body
Old 22-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusjr View Post
Last post for the month b4 worktrip

One of my fav. Dick and vibrator inside
Old 22-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha imagine people fapping to her whilst she walks past... ooooof i might volunteer
Old 23-01-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
rcrv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrcrv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jffsam View Post
saw your video, everytime see your wife's nipples, there is always a strong urge to lick and suck her nipples. I love how her pussy looks and its hard to decide to lick it first or penetrate her first~
I'd love to see your wife with a juicy creampie 🤤
Old 23-01-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2814 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrv View Post
I'd love to see your wife with a juicy creampie 🤤
I also love to creampie her, but it is v rare after our 4th. in fact our 4th was not planned....but one of our sex session I was unable to tahan, just want to creampie her lorrrr

So from then on, no more CP....we do not even trust counting dates and Mrs would never want to take any pills.

I could go vasectomy myself......but....
Old 23-01-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
One of my FWB and we enjoy 69 photo secretly taken without her knowing delicious juicy pussy

Licking my fav🙂
Old 23-01-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, got more pics? She married? Look forward to more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
One of my FWB and we enjoy 69 photo secretly taken without her knowing delicious juicy pussy

Old 23-01-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Licking my fav🙂
Most girls love being licked too with that thing inside her she’s slurping my dick in turbo mode
Old 23-01-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, got more pics? She married? Look forward to more!
Not married but with kids a horny FWB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1