The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-10-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
guys i am fucked

as i was preparing condom, she just mount me. i became blur and when i was about to cum, she just forced me to shoot inside. till now i am still trembling because i really don't want a pregnancy.

she said if have baby, she will raise it in homeland, will not bother me. this made me fucking cried, i really cannot have this.

she told me her period is 24th sept, and last 5 days, i use the online calculator and check that the ovulation date was 10th oct, we did it on 11th oct. i check online they say there is still a chance of pregnancy 2 days after ovulation. and since we did it after ovulation date, those morning after pills don't help at all.

i am really fucked, should i ask her go see a doctor ASAP nonetheless?
hope someone can help, i am so depressed and wrecked.
2 days ago, you’re still mr nice guy not able to proceed to the next step
Fast forward today, you’re manage to sleep and impregnated a girl, great progress there.

Care to tell and share more on what happened?
Anyway how much do you trust on the girl? She might be just pulling you legs, or trying to make you be her bf?
Old 13-10-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yurokii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Yeah...i know..she is a filipina..and willing to sleep with any guy for money. She is petite and wearing glasses right?
Ya, how is she?
Old 13-10-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
2 days ago, you’re still mr nice guy not able to proceed to the next step
Fast forward today, you’re manage to sleep and impregnated a girl, great progress there.

Care to tell and share more on what happened?
Anyway how much do you trust on the girl? She might be just pulling you legs, or trying to make you be her bf?
yeah, i guess you are right, this is what you guys called, use wrong head to think. god only gave enough blood to flow to one of the 2 heads.

some bros here pm me with advice, really appreciate it.
anyway, since no one flame me or give me negative insults. i share my ordeal here then. hope you guys don't mind.

so this girl was petite and cute. on chat, she already flirting like gf. when met up, she already hug, hold hands etc, talking about things that gf will talk about. so i can see she is those looking love kind, so i don't wanna feel like i use her, so i nice guy lor.

the good thing bout her is has NO OFF day at all. what happen is she need to accompany a wheelchair bound person person to do physio at hospital twice a week. so she has like 1.5 hrs free time.

then the bros here pm me solid advice, tell me how to be more brave. so i just say fuck it, act more man, act more brave, act more alpha.

so that fateful day i just ask her sit closer, she start hugging touching, she tell me she 2 years no sex. i decided to find a car park. she say she wants to try blowing me because she never did it before. so thats when the blood stopped flowing to my big head. she just pull down her panties and mounted me, i tried to open condom, but she was so impatient she just ride me, i was so fucking stunned, i honestly regret it so much. within minutes only i just shot inside her. the retarded thing about me is that i cum buckets, especially when last night i just DIY, somehow my retarded body will replenish faster and more the next day. so i just came so much that it fucking leak out of her pussy. she fucking use all her strength to cling on to me and force ride me more and continue to milk more out. how the fuck can any man stop that, i felt being used. she fucking kept riding for a minute.

finally, blood was allowed to go back to my big head. then the fucking motherload hit me. fuck my life, what the fuck just happen? i almost cried as i send her back to the hospital. i ask her how now? how to stop it, she say got baby, she will just go back Indonesia and raise it. I literally tremble on the spot. she can see i am traumatized. i ask her go see doctor get some pills. she say she do it in 2 days times. she tell me not to worry, she will drink 2 cans of soda. i ask her what the fuck can that help. she say she see tiktok say the soda will stop pregnancy. i felt like ending my life just then. i ask her when her period last started, she say 24 sept. i enter onto online calculator and they say the ovulation ends 10th. since we did on 11th, there is still a chance pregnancy can happen. the best part, pills don't do anything after the ovulation.

my whole life flashed before my eyes. whole day cannot do anything. i cannot cannot cannot have her be pregnant. my life will end if it happens.

i am sharing my embarrassing event to warn others here. don't make my mistake, fucking use a fucking condom. now its going to be 2 weeks of hell for me, just waiting for the news, if she really pregnant, i think i am done.

can i ask the bros here, if she still continue to have normal period in the next 2 weeks, i am safe right? if she miss the next one, i am dead right?

side story, i grew a pair of balls after taking solid advice from some bros. thanks. i just became more audacious with with my chats with the other girls. it was a surprising thing. somehow, my mr good guy image actually worked wonders instead. i just say fuck it, and talk to them directly, cleverly steering the chat to more steamy. i was quite shocked, 4 of them actually end up being so dirty minded, they literally send me nudes, sexting me whole night, they say they actually got turned on by my nice guy persona during the first meet, they said they wanted to dominate me blah blah blah. so i guess, there is a silver lining after all. i leave the other stories to next time. now i just wanna pull through this ordeal.
Old 13-10-2020, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
yeah, i guess you are right, this is what you guys called, use wrong head to think. god only gave enough blood to flow to one of the 2 heads.

anyway, since no one flame me or give me negative insults. i share my ordeal here then. hope you guys don't mind.

so this girl was petite and cute. on chat, she already flirting like gf. when met up, she already hug, hold hands etc, talking about things that gf will talk about. so i can see she is those looking love kind, so i don't wanna feel like i use her, so i nice guy lor.

the good thing bout her is has NO OFF day at all. what happen is she need to accompany a wheelchair bound person person to do physio at hospital twice a week. so she has like 1.5 hrs free time.

then the bros here pm me solid advice, tell me how to be more brave. so i just say fuck it, act more man, act more brave, act more alpha.

so that fateful day i just ask her sit closer, she start hugging touching, she tell me she 2 years no sex. i decided to find a car park. she say she wants to try blowing me because she never did it before. so thats when the blood stopped flowing to my big head. she just pull down her panties and mounted me, i tried to open condom, but she was so impatient she just ride me, i was so fucking stunned, i honestly regret it so much. within minutes only i just shot inside her. the retarded thing about me is that i cum buckets, especially when last night i just DIY, somehow my retarded body will replenish faster and more the next day. so i just came so much that it fucking leak out of her pussy. she fucking use all her strength to cling on to me and force ride me more and continue to milk more out. how the fuck can any man stop that, i felt being used. she fucking kept riding for a minute.

finally, blood was allowed to go back to my big head. then the fucking motherload hit me. fuck my life, what the fuck just happen? i almost cried as i send her back to the hospital. i ask her how now? how to stop it, she say got baby, she will just go back Indonesia and raise it. I literally tremble on the spot. she can see i am traumatized. i ask her go see doctor get some pills. she say she do it in 2 days times. she tell me not to worry, she will drink 2 cans of soda. i ask her what the fuck can that help. she say she see tiktok say the soda will stop pregnancy. i felt like ending my life just then. i ask her when her period last started, she say 24 sept. i enter onto online calculator and they say the ovulation ends 10th. since we did on 11th, there is still a chance pregnancy can happen. the best part, pills don't do anything after the ovulation.

my whole life flashed before my eyes. whole day cannot do anything. i cannot cannot cannot have her be pregnant. my life will end if it happens.

i am sharing my embarrassing event to warn others here. don't make my mistake, fucking use a fucking condom. now its going to be 2 weeks of hell for me, just waiting for the news, if she really pregnant, i think i am done.

can i ask the bros here, if she still continue to have normal period in the next 2 weeks, i am safe right? if she miss the next one, i am dead right?

side story, i grew a pair of balls after taking solid advice from some bros. thanks. i just became more audacious with with my chats with the other girls. it was a surprising thing. somehow, my mr good guy image actually worked wonders instead. i just say fuck it, and talk to them directly, cleverly steering the chat to more steamy. i was quite shocked, 4 of them actually end up being so dirty minded, they literally send me nudes, sexting me whole night, they say they actually got turned on by my nice guy persona during the first meet, they said they wanted to dominate me blah blah blah. so i guess, there is a silver lining after all. i leave the other stories to next time. now i just wanna pull through this ordeal.
Bro, first I've say take care if she's really pregnant. Cuz it's going to be a tough ride. Just the abortion alone will set you back $1500 at least.

Second, if she's not, then learn your lesson. Trust me. Most of us learnt the hard way. I did. And even as I am, when I do raw, sometimes I also don't think rationally. So though raw is war, but pregnant means gone case. Always prepare, always wear one.

Hope it's nothing. Now you just have to ask her to do the test to confirm.

Also, never trust them when they say it's safe. Mine was with me for close to 5 years and when I was about to shoot she says shoot into me, I'm safe. After I shoot she says, my period was 2 weeks ago. So, again never trust what they say in the heat of the moment.
Old 13-10-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, can we pre-book transit for 2-3 hours? Ie hotel 81?

Cos the dayuse app is great but the prices are at least $60+ without get etc
Old 13-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros can we pre-book hotel 81 transit or has to be done at counter dependant on space?

I'm looking at weekday afternoon.

From the dayuse app, prices are $60+ and abit ex
Old 13-10-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt you can pre-book, it's almost always by going there and ask for availability. You could ask them if you can leave $50 as reservation but even then my experience is, you need to agree on a fixed time and duration. If you don't show up your spot is gone and maybe some money.
Recently business for transit room picked up quite a lot, no matter which time I arrive, I usually need to wait at least 30mins, even for the hotels outside geylang like Kovan or west coast.
Old 13-10-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

, act more brave, act more alpha.

finally, blood was allowed to go back to my big head. then the fucking motherload hit me. fuck my life, what the fuck just happen? i almost cried as i send her back to the hospital. i ask her how now? how to stop it, she say said they wanted to dominate me blah blah blah. so i guess, there is a silver lining after all. i leave the other stories to next time. now i just wanna pull through this ordeal.
Haha.....yeah, some helper also have very small head, they just soo horny, they don't care, I believe at least 40% of the Filipina are like that. They first pretend to be normal but starting fondle a bit they suddenly change completely, big head is gone on vacation immediately, especially if they have some beer already...haha
That's why I ask quick when the first day of your last period was and do quick the math.
Also, I never let her ride me the first time since she has the control
So best birth control which always works: pull out in advance quickly and CIM or COB. Usually they soo hot they never complain about CIM, only later they say...ohh..soo much, why don't CIP....haha
Also nice if she likes an**, bring some lube with you and it's fine. But I would only do if it's like a BF/GF relationship, otherwise too risky. Always use condoms when using her backdoor
Old 13-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro know her?

Found her in skout immediately ask what I Wan I do her Wan FWB. She told me she can offer BJ

Last edited by Manofwar; 13-10-2020 at 04:05 PM.
Old 13-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
this one in skout dun think she maid also unless long time here learn singlish
That’s my ex fuck buddy
Old 13-10-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Don't stress or scare yourself. Wanna preg a girl, the chance is always 50-50.
Old 13-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro, get tested for STI also. I once up a local girl raw, not sure why big head say not safe but small head went ahead. End up kena STI, lucky is treatable.

Especially for maids who can have many partners, only go raw after testing and they become exclusive. Spend a bit of money and make them yours even for a month or two.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I hope you feel better after spilling it out.
Anyway just be prepared set back on abortion and hope you make the right decision. I had a Vietnam gf, came to tell me recently, she was pregnant with my baby, but decided to go for abortion secretly without telling me (4 years ago). I was like what the F, why now? She says she felt guilty and just want to let it out and let me know .....she did not tell me then as I was married.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro up you 24 points, cannot help too much
take it easily, and just enjoy ... btw if she muslim better take your kids back to SG and raise it here ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 13-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post

Any bro know her?

Found her in skout immediately ask what I Wan I do her Wan FWB. She told me she can offer BJ
tell her BJ not enough as FWB hehe, enjoy

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1