The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Anyone here managed to screw a maid who is also a youtuber here in Singapore? Starting with the letter C.

Huh? Put more information lah
Old 12-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Looking for Lina from Novena (used to be at soliel) not sure if she moved

A bro posted her picture a while back but can't locate that post liao

Lost her contact as phone changed, would appreciate if anyone can provide, can exchange contacts if required.

Thanks
Old 12-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
I know jus that I dunno how u guys so lucky get to hunt lucky ones who to look for almost I encounter ask for this stupid Google card. Want to pay cash in hand also cannot . Really dunno how la now
Same here.I give up on Michat/Skout already.
I never fell for their demands for cards.
But pissed that they waste my time before asking for the cards.

Now turning to hunting maids - at least the supply is there! New ones a bit unpredictable so had to resort to spendy dayuse app to get confirmed rooms for first bonk (during meet ups). Hopefully subsequent ones can be pre-planned and cheaper.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Huh? Put more information lah
She is actually a vlogger in youtube. Updates pretty much regularly. Innocent pretty face and a slim nice body. Her name is Christine. And she is filipina. 28 years old. She stays in Dakota area. Any brothers have any luck with her recently?
Old 12-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
She is actually a vlogger in youtube. Updates pretty much regularly. Innocent pretty face and a slim nice body. Her name is Christine. And she is filipina. 28 years old. She stays in Dakota area. Any brothers have any luck with her recently?
bro, you asking for info but you yourself is stingy with the info. lol. post the fucking link to the youtube here.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys i am fucked

as i was preparing condom, she just mount me. i became blur and when i was about to cum, she just forced me to shoot inside. till now i am still trembling because i really don't want a pregnancy.

she said if have baby, she will raise it in homeland, will not bother me. this made me fucking cried, i really cannot have this.

she told me her period is 24th sept, and last 5 days, i use the online calculator and check that the ovulation date was 10th oct, we did it on 11th oct. i check online they say there is still a chance of pregnancy 2 days after ovulation. and since we did it after ovulation date, those morning after pills don't help at all.

i am really fucked, should i ask her go see a doctor ASAP nonetheless?
hope someone can help, i am so depressed and wrecked.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
classicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclassicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
guys i am fucked

as i was preparing condom, she just mount me. i became blur and when i was about to cum, she just forced me to shoot inside. till now i am still trembling because i really don't want a pregnancy.

she said if have baby, she will raise it in homeland, will not bother me. this made me fucking cried, i really cannot have this.

she told me her period is 24th sept, and last 5 days, i use the online calculator and check that the ovulation date was 10th oct, we did it on 11th oct. i check online they say there is still a chance of pregnancy 2 days after ovulation. and since we did it after ovulation date, those morning after pills don't help at all.

based on what i read online, copper iud works for 5 days after live firing, have never spoken to a doctor thou
Old 12-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Wait for 2 weeks then get the preg kit check. If u pcc at home Everyday then maybe chances might be Low. Age also plays a factor. If u ard 40 then shouldn’t be so suay kenna la.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 12-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

agree, always good to give as much as take....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
That i agree with you bro, making sure the partner is satisfied.

I don’t have that same recommendations you are receiving though, lolx... kudos to you
Old 12-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yurokii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know a maid call "Sharon" age 42. Quite old leh.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
guys i am fucked

She said already what, she will not bother you if really tio baby.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 12-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
cfbj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycfbj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, I met one maid asking me be her bf for one day. She say she going interview with new employer and the new employer want to meet her bf. I only met her once before and make out a few seconds, is this a red flag I need to be careful of?
Old 12-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbj View Post
Hi guys, I met one maid asking me be her bf for one day. She say she going interview with new employer and the new employer want to meet her bf. I only met her once before and make out a few seconds, is this a red flag I need to be careful of?
she pretty ? pass me her contact and i do the interview with her together hehe, but must perform bf duty 1st
Old 12-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
guys i am fucked

just prepare to be father
Old 12-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurokii View Post
Anyone know a maid call "Sharon" age 42. Quite old leh.
Yeah...i know..she is a filipina..and willing to sleep with any guy for money. She is petite and wearing glasses right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1