The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well to put in a fair word. Photos are always PS-ed. I wouldn't considered theirs too PS-ed. Look carefully and you still can see slight tummy as such. 70-80% is good enough by today standards as you see much worse all the time in my opinions.

Manage your expectations. You won't get models here for what you pay for. Chongster bros shld understand this rule quite well.

Services are based on interaction. Treat with respect and you are treated back the same. Had my own share of bad experiences to tell the diff.
Lol of course i understand must manage expectations abit lah. But cannot be too far off lah.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 12-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Never​ tried but texted her once, she replied that she would typically be FC, and might remove her top only if there's chemistry and if she's in the mood.
Better,skip,since FC
Old 12-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I made a trip to SS again for my fourth visit and left a happy man once again. One called BJ followed by an intense c**********s session before my second shot. Although her service is great, this time might be my last as I am starting to get attached to her.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
jessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/tang-tang-massage/

Gave her a try the other day.

Confirm SYT, smooth body, delicious small Bs. Nice character and talkative.

BUT.. skills fail. Both piano and mechanical.

No RTM
Tried her too.
Just a heads up, there is additional entrance fees.
Confirm SYT and talkative.
Skills so so.
And only can choose 1 option.
Capped BJ, no strip.
Strip, BM, release
JG and release

Rtm: NO
Old 12-12-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Sorry I asked last Friday not today. Not sure if she is still on break, could be busy not convenient to reply?
Thanks for the info. Will try again later.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 16
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
I made a trip to SS again for my fourth visit and left a happy man once again. One called BJ followed by an intense c**********s session before my second shot. Although her service is great, this time might be my last as I am starting to get attached to her.
Hi bro, I recall used to need to bring own CD. Now same?
Old 12-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
basara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here can recommend a decent BF. Laura is unavailable at the moment. Can't seems to find one on par with Laura.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro, she provides BJ? It's not stated in her ad menu. Is it Capped BJ or BBBJ?
Old 12-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi Bro. I think its better you help to clarify matters to other bros here. ML may have provided BJ cos he has visited 4th times in short period of time, could be off menu item which is provided to recurring clients only. If you mentioned it in ur FR like that, everyone will assume that BJ is the norm. This may cause ML to have more problems.

Cheers
Old 12-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieboy View Post
Tried her too.
Just a heads up, there is additional entrance fees.
Confirm SYT and talkative.
Skills so so.
And only can choose 1 option.
Capped BJ, no strip.
Strip, BM, release
JG and release

Rtm: NO
Thanks guys..saved my money
Old 12-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
WHI7E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

www.liltigersden.com/sugar/
sglonelyguys.com/sugar-massage/

OMG! How come this SYT is hardly mentioned here? All the reviews on both websites are true! That lovely smiles of hers is enough to melt any man’s heart. Those gorgeous boobs, WOW! Massage still lots of room for improvement, and roaming only limited to top. She is already damn hard to book, I only successful on my forth attempt!

The picture that conquer posted previously is indeed her!
Old 12-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
WHI7E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
4. Lucy - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage
9. Lynn
10. Abby
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu (Sweet Babe) - Topless, 3G, Catbath, Fake Love Making, HJ, Massage
16. Nina - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Cathbath, Massage
17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage
18. Sugar - SA, SYT, 2G (Only Top), HJ, GFE

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. List is not based on rankings.
3. Experiences may vary.

Bold the list to be copied and updated. Added Sugar.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro which ss ? from my own experience, the whole session high chance cannot be SLG SS, its too different already, ethe location that bro described is also different.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Lol of course i understand must manage expectations abit lah. But cannot be too far off lah.
agree.
actually that defeats the purpose of the posted images.
some get their 20 year old pics n post there....with heavy PS n some blurred face when in fact already 35 liao.
some get their 40s sell veggie aunties friend as replacement.

i used to be very ienient...but i come to realise the real one could be a replacement.

some very hard to find resemblance. got one case i expose the ML on the spot n she later admit she got her friend as replacement. Her friend looks 40s n same hairstyle. I bet that got some Bros fooled.

i had rejected quite a few this year, so that could be one reason why my number wasnt well recieved by some MLs.

so be it.

have some standard lah. next time those 50 aunties come here n post their dotters photo....you guys also accept?
Old 12-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5939 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Not dat SS.
Thanks Mack & hero! You know me well, Mack.

Guess I won't come down from mountain then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1