The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Lot of images wondering how to share here . Any pro tips from bros
Just click then Browse for the image you want and click Upload. Image must be in JPG,PNG,GIF format.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I wasn't sure what to expect as I hardly hunt for them. Recently met one through the michat app. She is from Philippines and around her 40s. She was hired to Look after a old grandpa but soon after he passed on, she is home alone daily from the time her employers go to work till they come home late at night.

We began chatting about the neighbourhood and what's nice to eat around the area. Slowly she began telling me she is a great chef. Took the opportunity to tease her and wanting to try her cooking. Never expected she would invite me over on a weekday afternoon to try her food.

Honestly pinays are really friendly. And very approachable. I gave her a peck on the lips for the food and then she starts to hug me. Told her to shower first and I went in to join her.

The rest are history. Will be hunting for more around soon. Really into pinays now
easy to talk to. and all are passionate. bro i learnt a new word after spending time with the last pinay. is called frenulum. its that piece of skin under ur tongue which goes behind ur teeth. this girl who looked like bella poarch kissed me so hard till my frenulum was hurting for 2 days
Old 16-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post
Just click then Browse for the image you want and click Upload. Image must be in JPG,PNG,GIF format.
Sorry bro but where is the location of
Old 16-09-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like the way she bj. It's ticklish and she really knows how to put it all the way in, and let the throat sensually contact the tip. Feels good.i have to stop her otherwise coming out in just a few mins.

Sometimes milfy ladies really brings out alot of skills with them. I'm planning to buy short skirt for her to wear it the next time. Only issue is she says she dont know where to keep. Has to be very secretive otherwise her Mdm will ask
Old 16-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 6
UncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Chatted with this girl inside a social chat apps & found out that she is a scammer. Just be careful bro don’t let your small head take over your big head.

Take care bros!

KUMSIA FOR THE WARNING
Old 16-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
easy to talk to. and all are passionate. bro i learnt a new word after spending time with the last pinay. is called frenulum. its that piece of skin under ur tongue which goes behind ur teeth. this girl who looked like bella poarch kissed me so hard till my frenulum was hurting for 2 days
U should ask her to concentrate on the frenulum at your small head instead
Old 16-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Sorry bro but where is the location of

Attached a screenshot for you.
Hope this help
Old 16-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Chatted with this girl inside a social chat apps & found out that she is a scammer. Just be careful bro don’t let your small head take over your big head.

Take care bros!

Confirm+Chop 100% scam
Old 16-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Beware, wear condom for this one. She famous among bros here.
michat name is wat.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
ahboon2020 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi Bro,
Know this Indo girl area Yishun. Anyone try before?
Old 16-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid man from Ang Mo land - wrong way to hook maid

Man who flashed at maid 5 to 6 times fined $4,000

.SINGAPORE — When he noticed a neighbour’s maid doing the laundry, a man pulled down his pants and climbed onto a stool to get her attention.

It was not the first time Waqas Ali had exposed himself to the domestic helper. The 30-year-old British citizen told the police that he had exhibited himself some five to six times to the victim, as he thought she did not mind them.

Waqas, a Singapore permanent resident, was fined $4,000 on Wednesday (16 September) after he pleaded guilty to insulting the 32-year-old Indonesian helper’s modesty. If he cannot pay the fine, he will be jailed 20 days in default.

Waqas had been working in Singapore for one and half years as an administrative data associate.

The victim stayed with her employer at a landed property with a courtyard facing Waqas’s unit. She cannot be named due to a court gag order.

On 16 November last year, at about 11am, the maid was at the courtyard of her employer’s house doing laundry while Waqas was walking around in his own unit topless. When he noticed the maid, Waqas pulled down his pants to knee level, exposing his penis.

He then clambered onto a stool and started doing an obscene act while facing the maid. He knew that the maid was looking at him.

The maid immediately went into her employer’s house to inform him about what she had seen. The employer, a 45-year-old man, exited the house some 15 seconds later to verify her claims.

Upon noticing his neighbour, Waqas immediately ceased what he was doing and went back into his kitchen to prepare breakfast.

The neighbour called the police and Waqas was arrested on the same day at his unit. He admitted to his act and mentioned that he had exposed himself to the maid on several occasions before as he thought that she had no issue with his actions.

The lawyer representing Waqas said that his client was diagnosed adjustment disorder with depressive mood and committed the offences to de-stress, as he had job-related difficulties upon returning to Singapore.

Waqas has recognised his problem and is prepared to seek help for it, said the lawyer.

For insulting the modesty of a woman, Waqas could have been jailed up to one year, with fine, or both.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
her tagged profile here:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6121085166

told me is a private model
so anyone can tell what is the SOW for this private model ??
Quite pretty. Are both photos the same girl.

Old 17-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14247 / Power: 24
vampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Vampiredevil returned

Min 4 to exchange
Old 17-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

Not the same lah. 1st one look like those typical scam pic.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Second pic is Afira...indo maid FL....she sleep with many guys ready but charges...very bad service and pussy also got smell ....I met her once and after that blacklisted her...she goes by another name also, forgot that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Not the same lah. 1st one look like those typical scam pic.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1