The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
MR on my RTM with Feel. Booked late morning slot with her. She jz moved to a very convenient location near FP mrt (very near to Yuki/Carol, so I have 2 favourite MLs near each other!). Apartment is much better than her previous place. Direct access with passcode with no security guard arnd.

A session with Feel to me is like meeting and making out with a friend. She's mature and beautiful to me. Nice smooth skin, which I enjoyed caressing throughout, and slim body with nice curve. Very pleasant to be with.

The massage is good as always, but I enjoyed her JG the most. The way she massage my balls & lil bro is very enjoyable. Expecting some results the next few days!

Once JG finished, she started sensual by lying beside me and started kissing my nipples, cheek & occasionally my lips (no frenching). I have full access to her whole body with 4G roaming. She seems to enjoy when I grab her butt and rub her ass hole & pussy (no digging). It's started to get wet which really turned me on and I climax soon. It was a wonderful feeling. We hugged and kissed a few times before we said goodbye.
Between Feel and Carol, which one prettier? Also which one better in terms of service.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
heracles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Which KK are you refering to?
any ctc and locations to share??
Old 15-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mredge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got any recommendations for syt ML that provides frenching? Thanks in advance!
Old 15-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Between Feel and Carol, which one prettier? Also which one better in terms of service.
They r different. It's like choosing between your favourite ice cream or chendol dessert (I like them both!). Carol is younger & syt type, but Feel is more womanly (I like her smell),mature & prettier for me. Carol higher playability as she does great BBBJ but she can't give juagen & the comfortable feeling that Feel provides. Both are very service oriented. You won't go wrong with either.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
The train for her has left 2 yrs ago. U probably need find other ML.
Anyway... managed to book her at last. Just ended with her.

Actually nothing hype about but was ok. Kept emphasising am I feeling ok or not.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mredge View Post
Anyone got any recommendations for syt ML that provides frenching? Thanks in advance!
Lucy (SLG). Jz scroll a few pages up. Not exactly syt, probably arnd 26.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
One of the best massage around will be better if she know you well.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=666180
She got many return customer I am one of them,well trained and friendly
Old 15-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Any new reviews on

http://sglonelyguys.com/anna-massage/

The face in the photo looks pretty.

Thanks in advance.

Anna and Lucy are best pals and they often compare notes, so the services they both provide are nearly identical, including BBBJ and CIM. The difference between the two lie mainly in three aspects:

Looks/body/boobs - Anna is prettier, has slightly bigger boobs, while Lucy is taller and has a well-toned body without fats.

Personality - Lucy is more proactive and often takes the initiative/lead during sensual, and will french you like there's no tomorrow. Anna tends to be more passive. That said, their roaming limits are similar.

Price - Anna charges $110/60 min while Lucy charges $100/60 min.

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/
Old 15-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Anyway... managed to book her at last. Just ended with her.

Actually nothing hype about but was ok. Kept emphasising am I feeling ok or not.
personal experience is very subjective. got try before can alrdy.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Anna and Lucy are best pals and they often compare notes, so the services they both provide are nearly identical, including BBBJ and CIM. The difference between the two lie mainly in three aspects:

Looks/body/boobs - Anna is prettier, has slightly bigger boobs, while Lucy is taller and has a well-toned body without fats.

Personality - Lucy is more proactive and often takes the initiative/lead during sensual, and will french you like there's no tomorrow. Anna tends to be more passive. That said, their roaming limits are similar.

Price - Anna charges $110/60 min while Lucy charges $100/60 min.

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/
Thanks bro. Very useful as always. Does Anna provide BBBJ & CIM? Her ad doesn't state that.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Any reviews on this? seems quite worth the money but also I've learnt that nothing is too good to be true

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=671890
http://prcprincess.net/model/karen/
Old 15-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Thanks bro. Very useful as always. Does Anna provide BBBJ & CIM? Her ad doesn't state that.
Yes, BBBJ and CIM. By the way, Anna will be leaving on 21st, and according to her, she'll be having her period promptly on 20th.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Skip hef bro, she is also Vika fr lil tiger.
My experience with her below average, fake boobs and looks a little older.
But that was just my experience. Some may find her good i dunno. But not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Any reviews on this? seems quite worth the money but also I've learnt that nothing is too good to be true

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=671890
http://prcprincess.net/model/karen/
Old 15-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Bro, thanks for the MR. Would appreciate the links and also comment on the location as well (accessible, safe, staying alone, etc).

Thanks in advance.
Just added link and location. Paiseh, seldom write MR, everytime write liao kenna zap ..
Old 15-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jasonlalal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for wolf guoguo

Looks 8
Body 8
Gfe 8

Overall very chatty sweet young lady. Bbbj cim is excellent rtf her many time alr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1