The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
100% about the Dada FR Doll88
Dada 160cm chio nice hair.
She shower nicely
In room she moan shiokly : ahhh ahh ahh
Missionary dada cum 2 times
( bcos only can have dada so cant describe how she cum)

Then cowgirl ahhh ahhh she cum

After 40 min she cum 3 times

The end.

This FR is in this format as it has to fulfil 100% on FR. The part about cheongster and Dada action are all taken out as suggested by one very pro cheongster. I EXPECT THE PRO CHEONGSTER TO UP ME 1000 POINTS
Old 12-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

hi,

can i ask is it ok when no one is at home and i have urge to bonk then i bring my newborn niece to come FLs with me then I bonk she sleeping there while I'm bonking but finish will take her home
Old 12-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
hi,

can i ask is it ok when no one is at home and i have urge to bonk then i bring my newborn niece to come FLs with me then I bonk she sleeping there while I'm bonking but finish will take her home
Or you can let the other girls play with the baby. I believe they like babies as well. Haha but strange la. Better not.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
hi,

Bro, dont bro. I hope u are joking bro. Haha
Old 12-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
100% about the Dada FR Doll88
Dada 160cm chio nice hair.
She shower nicely
In room she moan shiokly : ahhh ahh ahh
Missionary dada cum 2 times
( bcos only can have dada so cant describe how she cum)

Then cowgirl ahhh ahhh she cum

After 40 min she cum 3 times

The end.

This FR is in this format as it has to fulfil 100% on FR. The part about cheongster and Dada action are all taken out as suggested by one very pro cheongster. I EXPECT THE PRO CHEONGSTER TO UP ME 1000 POINTS
Bro u so handsome, so accomodating. I prefer ur previous FR leh, many pictures ha ha
Old 12-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Bro u so handsome, so accomodating. I prefer ur previous FR leh, many pictures ha ha
no lah I paiseh like that.

Now have new Pro cheongster request write in more pro way. So we have to listen loh. 100% on the FL mah

Cant even give points. Bcos if we give points is our opinion liao tje not 100% on FL.

I feel that guy damn pro lah. So will follow his style .
Old 12-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

ALERT TO ALL OKTS AND BROS HERE

THERE IS ONE FELLOW GOING AROUND DOING RAW SEX & CREAMPIE WITH FLS. SO BE CAREFUL!!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Did you witness it?
is better to be safe than sorry. anyway brought this up to okt. he can tell u no i didnt raw the girl also can say that cause no one will admit. but then again will u take the risk u ask yourself. if a FLs come work here and if people were to raw, will u take the risk? and this fellow even creampie her..
Old 12-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster (V)

Anyway I want to say goodbye to this forum already as There are some people out there still rawing with FLs and creampie them..

Take care all. You can choose to believe or don't believe me I don't blame you but remember be safe than sorry
Old 12-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back to the shore of Sunny Island.
Been awhile didn’t had a good bonk~
By chance, able to one day advance booking Jewel from Bangkokgems.
Thanks so much bro for this rare gem, recovered from my wound bonks 🙏🏻🙏🏻
[ Jewel ]
If you’re lucky to get a slot, you’re fucking lucky and you’ll enjoy the climax of the slot.
What she is giving isn’t about service already, is about what is sex ? Is about what is how to make a good love making ?
Service ain’t commercial, it ain’t just a work for her. Her smile, her service, her kisses/frenching , passionate, her softness, sexiness, everything about her made me surprised that she is making the session more than just a bf/gf or wifey/hubby having sex in progress. It’s more than that , hard to explain. Just, perfect 🙋🏻‍♂️ ( I surrender to her, salute )
No grades/points to give her, she is way better than A’s.
Her body figure, voluptuous smooth sexy firm. Just by touching her, will rise your hormones.
Passionate wet frenching with her , boost and fire the process.
Her roaming 👏👏👏 Speechless.
Her cock sucking 👏👏👏 Speechless.
Get her before she is out of Sg. This might be her last trip, Otherwise find her at Issan.
I am making a rtf session, probably advance booking needed.
Hurry up Bros ‼️‼️Don’t say bo jio 😍
Old 12-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had a session with 336 from ILT.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=698631

Great FR bro! Seems like this stable has very nice girls
Old 12-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't worry im sure a commission of inquiry be setup n stables will conduct an internal review on the matter.

Wish u all the best n take care. In most case u won't be miss by anyone in SBF since this play ground is cruel. No one will miss me too. 5555 But don't worry cuz I remember every nick posted here b4.
its ok bro funboi. we dont need to be missed. just come to think of it, r they our family or related to us so y must we let this matter affect us. miss or dont miss must we care? NO!!!! just move on with our lives.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway I want to say goodbye to this forum already as There are some people out there still rawing with FLs and creampie them..

Take care all. You can choose to believe or don't believe me I don't blame you but remember be safe than sorry
Take care bro. May the force be with you always
Old 12-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster (V)

IT HAS BEEN CLARIFIED HAHAHA!!!!

THE ANSWER IS NO!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

EH ya la. pls buzz off la. Knn u and that funboi really one of a kind. One of u reputation so bad that no okt wana do your business. The other fuck lady don't pay money....then have to resort to buy premium account to stay in this forum. Both of you offer nothing constructive......only pointless blabbling that's neither entertaining nor constructive,

This is a great bonks or poor bonks thread. both of u wana talk cork to each other do it in private. People come in read fr. Not your rubbish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1