The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

To all bros who up me, thanks, I will return the favour once I have points to dish out.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicassology View Post
Might be a cliche question but How do you guys start your opening lines? I’ve always start with one liners and apparently it doesn’t seem to work. I’ve been on various apps and I keep trying as most of the bros said never to give up. But so far, nothing bites the bait. Hopefully some of ya’ll can share tips for a fellow mate! Appreciate the help fellas!
Usually I start with small talk like how's your day, what are you doing etc. After awhile can tell the playability of the maid.

Sometimes if I'm just itching for a fuck session I'll just say "Hi, can meet? i can pay" (on social apps). Low success rate but straight to the point and won't waste too much time. Got a few agree to meet up for a small fee.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

Here is another pic as requested. I got a few more coming..

Yeah.. I like to request all my fuck partners to doll up as to feel more aroused. as well as to sync with my small hobby during my fuck sessions. haha..
bro more pic hehe, what hobby you have, any pic to show
Old 02-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Usually I start with small talk like how's your day, what are you doing etc. After awhile can tell the playability of the maid.

Sometimes if I'm just itching for a fuck session I'll just say "Hi, can meet? i can pay" (on social apps). Low success rate but straight to the point and won't waste too much time. Got a few agree to meet up for a small fee.
Thanks a whole lot man. I’ll give it a shot. I don’t know how many “heys” or “hellos” I’ve given. Appreciate your tips!
Old 02-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20128 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
To all bros who up me, thanks, I will return the favour once I have points to dish out.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like girl wear anything when suck or fuck. I like girl fully naked.
Old 03-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
thats why many ppl dare not play due to contact tracing

else massage her u going oversea
than deactivate ur h/p number and let her imagine u MIA

sway sway on road meet than really ur destiny

as old saying ....cum out play sure have to pay , now ,sooner or later only
you are really playboy hehehehe, up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 03-09-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone know this maid? Found her on michat in east area

Been trying to chat her up and get her to come out to meet but usually don’t reply to msgs... alway post video only

And when she chat, always like to use omg omg

Looks cute sia
Bro can post the pic again? Cant view it
Old 03-09-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

It's been a long time since I posted. I only get my maids on social apps. I don't go to LP or CP and I rarely ask for contacts from bros here. You have to have a very disciplined way of playing on social apps. Patience and lots of perseverance is key. You need to fish consistently...if you target 10-15 maids (yes u need to know how to identify maids by location, their taglines etc), you may get 1-3 replies or none at all. Have 2 or 3 apps. My favourite right now is Skout as they seem to have a lot of maids.

You can still get them in Michat but you have to know how to avoid the scammers. Yes, there's a lot nowadays. Badoo have a lot of maids but it's difficult to reach them unless you have a match in terms of interest areas. MeetMe is the sister site of Skout so either one is fine.

Once you frequent these apps, you will know the usual maids who seem to be there all the time. These are either the players who play for free cos they are usually in it for the sex only. Difficult to get these bitches cos they know wat they want like handsome face, big dicks etc. Unless you are a stud, you are wasting your time on them. Then they can also be FLs. Tell tale signs are words like 'time is money' or 'nothing is free'. If you are in the money game, these are easy fishes.

Then there are profiles that appear once in a while like, say a few times in a day and who are not always there...these are the ones you should target cos they are really looking for some companionship. And also newcomers. Someone you see is new. You can target those.

Now, greet them with a smiley and ask them how they are. Don't assume they are maids unless they explicitly mention they are maids on their profile. Be very polite with them...ask them how's their stay in Singapore and then you also make it a point to rant about how fucked up Singapore employers are cos that's almost 9 out of 10 and it resonates well with them. Be caring and sound sincere. You can also ask them about their families back home.

The moment they find you are someone they can talk to, they have taken the bait and it should not take long for you to sink your cock in their pussy. To convert a normal, decent chat to a downright dirty chat, there are lots of ways to do it...remember, these are lonely, not so happy sex starved woman. So they long for companionship and that cock in the pussy..

Will post more another day and happy fishing guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicassology View Post
Might be a cliche question but How do you guys start your opening lines? I’ve always start with one liners and apparently it doesn’t seem to work. I’ve been on various apps and I keep trying as most of the bros said never to give up. But so far, nothing bites the bait. Hopefully some of ya’ll can share tips for a fellow mate! Appreciate the help fellas!
Old 03-09-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

Here is another pic as requested. I got a few more coming..

Yeah.. I like to request all my fuck partners to doll up as to feel more aroused. as well as to sync with my small hobby during my fuck sessions. haha..
Camping for more
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 03-09-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 15
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

well say bro allandse up you my humble points
Old 03-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
It's been a long time since I posted. I only get my maids on social apps. I don't go to LP or CP and I rarely ask for contacts from bros here. You have to have a very disciplined way of playing on social apps. Patience and lots of perseverance is key. You need to fish consistently...if you target 10-15 maids (yes u need to know how to identify maids by location, their taglines etc), you may get 1-3 replies or none at all. Have 2 or 3 apps. My favourite right now is Skout as they seem to have a lot of maids.

You can still get them in Michat but you have to know how to avoid the scammers. Yes, there's a lot nowadays. Badoo have a lot of maids but it's difficult to reach them unless you have a match in terms of interest areas. MeetMe is the sister site of Skout so either one is fine.

Once you frequent these apps, you will know the usual maids who seem to be there all the time. These are either the players who play for free cos they are usually in it for the sex only. Difficult to get these bitches cos they know wat they want like handsome face, big dicks etc. Unless you are a stud, you are wasting your time on them. Then they can also be FLs. Tell tale signs are words like 'time is money' or 'nothing is free'. If you are in the money game, these are easy fishes.

Then there are profiles that appear once in a while like, say a few times in a day and who are not always there...these are the ones you should target cos they are really looking for some companionship. And also newcomers. Someone you see is new. You can target those.

Now, greet them with a smiley and ask them how they are. Don't assume they are maids unless they explicitly mention they are maids on their profile. Be very polite with them...ask them how's their stay in Singapore and then you also make it a point to rant about how fucked up Singapore employers are cos that's almost 9 out of 10 and it resonates well with them. Be caring and sound sincere. You can also ask them about their families back home.

The moment they find you are someone they can talk to, they have taken the bait and it should not take long for you to sink your cock in their pussy. To convert a normal, decent chat to a downright dirty chat, there are lots of ways to do it...remember, these are lonely, not so happy sex starved woman. So they long for companionship and that cock in the pussy..

Will post more another day and happy fishing guys!!!
Thanks a bunch m8. I frequent myself on skout too. Each time I say hi or hello, there never seem to be a reply. I’ll keep working on it man, hopefully with your help, I’ll get one. The world needs more people like you man!
Old 03-09-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro more pic hehe, what hobby you have, any pic to show
Bro where this lady located? Look familiar. Kovan? Indonesian?
Old 03-09-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
lannian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share bro allandse
Old 03-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tend to play with maids/caregivers in the west area, specifically Jurong, due to higher chance of doing them at my place. Any west side bros interested to collaborate for our mutual interests?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1