The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Too many ppl contact her she set to pte
Hi, Bro goodu,
Thanks for upping me back.
I last upped you on 9 Aug 2019.

Thanks
Old 01-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 15
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

A pic from my session with one of my maid fb over the weekend..

If i have this maid, i get her to bathe me every day

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 01-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Have one. Alot actually. You just have to patient and strike when its ready. Will post more if there are support for it.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Livefreeparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros need some advise,

i screw a maid last month but wore protection. She messaged me telling me she pregnant. I know she has multiple partners. i know for sure i dispose of the condom properly too, no chance its mine. but now she claim the others also wear, want to do dna test. the maid has my hp number, didnt think so far at the start. should have use wechat or smth instead.

any bros got advise? got implications?
Old 01-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livefreeparty View Post
Bros need some advise,

i screw a maid last month but wore protection. She messaged me telling me she pregnant. I know she has multiple partners. i know for sure i dispose of the condom properly too, no chance its mine. but now she claim the others also wear, want to do dna test. the maid has my hp number, didnt think so far at the start. should have use wechat or smth instead.

any bros got advise? got implications?
just do la. if really ur child u want to abandon meh? if not ur child, u will be relieved too. since u are already quite confident its not urs, just do la
Old 01-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

not interested bro
Old 01-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
just do la. if really ur child u want to abandon meh? if not ur child, u will be relieved too. since u are already quite confident its not urs, just do la
i dont want kids bro and anything to do with her, its a one time thing. just want to hear from some bros on this, what is the process from MOM and what will they do in this situation, will they do tracing etc? whats the standard operating procedure
Old 01-09-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5934 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livefreeparty View Post
i dont want kids bro and anything to do with her, its a one time thing. just want to hear from some bros on this, what is the process from MOM and what will they do in this situation, will they do tracing etc? whats the standard operating procedure
She may just probably ask you for a few hundreds to get pills, she may not be pregnate at all.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post

Chat with her a few time but she hardy reply
h

She staying in yishun I chat with her a few time already
Old 01-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A pic from my session with one of my maid fb over the weekend.. :
Good Catch Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28919 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
If i have this maid, i get her to bathe me every day
Hi Bro, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
She may just probably ask you for a few hundreds to get pills, she may not be pregnate at all.
Ya, probably she doesn't even know who is the father. Maids, u don't screw, fw bangla will queue up to screw. For me, I dare her to show me she's pregnant if not report her for cheating
Old 01-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A pic from my session with one of my maid fb over the weekend..
bro fishball, your balls bigg sia.
must be ablee to store a lot of powerful essencee.
your artillery alsso lagii big big.
SYT must have liked it a lot.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
h

She staying in yishun I chat with her a few time already
u up her ? looks great, up you
Old 02-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have one. Alot actually. You just have to patient and strike when its ready. Will post more if there are support for it.
support , up u

more please
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1